Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #61
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

You know, if its all only about...the happy good time shyte and not image, why is sbn is only one to display some attempt at humor. Skulls, ebonic style spelling of names, c'mon. I'll buy the claim when i see a club rocking mr. Happy or a smurf.

...or maybe the pedo bear brigade. (Shrug)
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vegas clubs? theManofRussia Off Topic 9 08-14-2012 09:06 AM
TT Clubs gsxrjai Off Topic 13 07-04-2009 10:32 PM
motorcycle clubs superkat General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 01-29-2009 08:57 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #62
redtalon3204
Kim Possible

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSXR600
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
2006 Kawi Ninja 250
2009 Honda CRF150R
2006 Honda CR85

Member Garage

you clearly havent seen the southside squid squadron lol
Old 10-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #63
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtalon3204 View Post
you clearly havent seen the southside squid squadron lol
True enough,
Old 10-09-2011, 03:48 PM   #64
ForgottnSoul
MotoMilitia Choosen 9

Bike(s):
2008 Special Edition ZX-14

Member Garage

I just dont see how a bunch of trash talking posers who sit around pp1 and drink coffee have any room to talk bad about a MC.

Does the majority here realize just how many MC members from diffrent groups are on here? I think the numbers might surprise you. And a threat to kick your doesnt make any of us a "Street Gang" Its makes us a LARGE group of ppl that might defend what we love and believe in.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:57 PM   #65
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
Report the PM.
And what will happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottnSoul View Post
Wow................ just wow................

For one how are you gonna call him a ? That man busts his everyday all day to put something together that he believes in. So what if hes persistent? Im pretty sure if you asked him to stop that he would. The RC group of which you speak of is still very "young" and needing members. But im also pretty sure that they dont need a bunch of trash talking drama queens to join. Quality over quantity right? At this point I am very sure he regrets inviting any of you out. So be a big boy, ignore the messages if you dont want them, and move the F*&% on.

Why has MotoHouston become such a little fest anyways? I used to love this forum and make every ride and meet we had? Now this is one of the MAIN reasons why I joined a club.
There are other people that also bust their and dedicate time to putting things together for other riders too, and don't ask for anything back, other than for people to show up and have a good time. No one is mandated to do anything, and the only hazing is all. The talking we do to pass the time and have some laughs...

and as far as mh being a fest....have you seen onther forums?? I for one don't take anything to heart that I see or read on here... no point to really...and almost everyone that I have met from here have been real good people and friends I will keep for as long as I can... they have all helped me if I need it and we don't have to wear patches or anything like that to just hang ride and have a good time...

So you must understand how it's hard for some people to buy into the whole, more brotherhood in a MC... but hey, different strokes I guess....

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 10-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #66
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
I just dont see how a bunch of trash talking posers who sit around pp1 and drink coffee have any room to talk bad about a MC.

Does the majority here realize just how many MC members from diffrent groups are on here? I think the numbers might surprise you. And a threat to kick your doesnt make any of us a "Street Gang" Its makes us a LARGE group of ppl that might defend what we love and believe in.
Your post would seem to display the lack of thought you attempt to target...

...and a threat of physical attack, c'mon talk about heading for a trip towards immaturity.

I dont think anyone gives scoot over highway horrors, theres a good reason for it that has squat to do with threats.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #67
Moose9
Banned

User is banned

Old 10-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #68
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead

Member Garage

yeah but they can trace your IP address, so you can come up with 100 different names and they will still ban you haha your not the first with that idea.......

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #69
Grimace

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
And what will happen?

There are other people that also bust their and dedicate time to putting things together for other riders too, and don't ask for anything back, other than for people to show up and have a good time. No one is mandated to do anything, and the only hazing is all. The talking we do to pass the time and have some laughs...

and as far as mh being a fest....have you seen onther forums?? I for one don't take anything to heart that I see or read on here... no point to really...and almost everyone that I have met from here have been real good people and friends I will keep for as long as I can... they have all helped me if I need it and we don't have to wear patches or anything like that to just hang ride and have a good time...

So you must understand how it's hard for some people to buy into the whole, more brotherhood in a MC... but hey, different strokes I guess....
I'm not sure when "other forums" became the standard of determining whether something was reasonable or not, and I remember a little gathering that I attended at The Lot that you arranged... The behavior of the group was completely asinine (with about half the group sporting MH T shirts), which is why I left after our conversation. Ironically, the COC meeting I went to, that had every club I've ever heard of in the surrounding area present, actually showed manners and constraint when having a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
Your post would seem to display the lack of thought you attempt to target...

...and a threat of physical attack, c'mon talk about heading for a trip towards immaturity.

I dont think anyone gives scoot over highway horrors, theres a good reason for it that has squat to do with threats.
I would say that a lot of people in MCs aren't use to the idea of "internet warriors" because they don't spend their lives on the internet. What they are use to is actually being responsible for what you say and dealing with the consequences. What a concept.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #70
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose9 View Post
man i feel f*in famous pretty cool!! haha well go ahead and ban me, guess what ill come back with a diff name. cool how this * works
Just out of curiosity...

Why would you want to come back??

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 10-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #71
Grimace

Quote:
man i feel f*in famous pretty cool!! haha well go ahead and ban me, guess what ill come back with a diff name. cool how this * works
Not really helping...
Old 10-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #72
DAT GUY

Bike(s):
81 XS650
95 Sportster 1200-sold
07 650R-sold

Quote:
well said
Old 10-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #73
Moose9
Banned

User is banned

Old 10-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #74
Grimace

Quote:
got a couple computers can go on for years bro, im not hurting anyone, mh stupid posts about TRACK DAYS hit my pm box more times then I want but I donít go around posting threads about it, so whats the harm if i hit ppl up one time? if ur not interested i move on. this BS about i got 5 pm from him is a joke. if anything i hit u up twice by mistake, not gonna remember everyone. i talk to alot of ppl, on here or anyone on the street. if i made ur panties wad up get ur girl to pull it out and move on.
LOL
Old 10-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #75
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdmanXX View Post
So youre saying that you dont mind people you dont know calling you or your friends ? Lol take it how you want to take it bro but im sure you dont go around calling people for no reason. Like i said, some of you guys are ridiculous.
I've been called worse. On the net. In person. I might even have inspired a sky writing insult once.

I'm not interested in any other part of the situation. I'm just curious how threats help your cause? So you're a family friendly club who just happens to find people that insult them on the web and kick the out of them? Or are you just another net bully with no spine to back up your claims? Either way it does nothing to help the label you attach to yourself.

If you're meant to be a representative of a positive social group then be so. Getting your feathers ruffled over any little post on a website just makes you look petty. By association it makes your club look petty.

Let it go. Let the naysayers do what they do. It makes no real difference to you in any way.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #76
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace View Post
I'm not sure when "other forums" became the standard of determining whether something was reasonable or not, and I remember a little gathering that I attended at The Lot that you arranged... The behavior of the group was completely asinine (with about half the group sporting MH T shirts), which is why I left after our conversation. Ironically, the COC meeting I went to, that had every club I've ever heard of in the surrounding area present, actually showed manners and constraint when having a good time.

You're is still sore from that??

First, that was a UFC viewing that I posted for people to come... and the "asinine" behavior, I guess a bunch of guys in a group, making jokes and checking out the cute chicks at the bar. If you can't handle regular guy behavior, sorry man...And if our behavior was as bad as you are making it sound, then you would think The Lot would not be so welcoming as they always are when we are there...

Perhaps it might give us a better image if we just get real drunk and punch a whole on one of their walls and then maybe brake their window. That would be more acceptable behavior.

I'll try that next time and report back.

HALFFAST GROUP

Last edited by NewRider; 10-09-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #77
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post

Let it go. Let the naysayers do what they do. It makes no real difference to you in any way.
Pretty much...

Anything else is just fuel to the fire..

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 10-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #78
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightster Ridester View Post
yeah but they can trace your IP address, so you can come up with 100 different names and they will still ban you haha your not the first with that idea.......
That's correct but you can always fake your real IP address using tools like Tor

https://www.torproject.org/
Old 10-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #79
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace View Post
I would say that a lot of people in MCs aren't use to the idea of "internet warriors" because they don't spend their lives on the internet. What they are use to is actually being responsible for what you say and dealing with the consequences. What a concept.
I'd counter that the 'internet warriors' are the same immature sacks of shyte that believe 'might makes right' & dont really understand the concepts of responsibility/consequences.

Put it another way, if u think someone calling you a is justification for assault, it'd prolly be a good idea to seek out a shrink about some subconcious issues about homosexuality.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #80
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
You know, if its all only about...the happy good time shyte and not image, why is sbn is only one to display some attempt at humor. Skulls, ebonic style spelling of names, c'mon. I'll buy the claim when i see a club rocking mr. Happy or a smurf.

...or maybe the pedo bear brigade. (Shrug)
Are you challenging SBN's attempts to be serious as some childish bit of tomfoolery?

I challenge you, sir. Motorcycle duel at high noon. We will not be slighted by the likes of you.
Closed Thread

Advertisement