Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 12:59 AM   #61
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx
You are consistant, I have to give you that:laughing6
i just like having my kind of fun it's up to them to take it personal. :icon_bigg

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How long do car insurance companies take to pay out for a stolen written off car? Edevai Car Forum 4 05-30-2012 11:02 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2006, 01:05 AM   #62
99BlackR1
Spaz

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
R1, CRF50

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
i just like having my kind of fun it's up to them to take it personal. :icon_bigg
you were at the BBQ?
motorcycledudeindestructible2542999l4qy6go
Pardon the hate and the animosity
towards your belief system and your hypocrisy.
No regrets, no remorse.This is my last serenade
99BlackR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 01:06 AM   #63
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BlackR1
you were at the BBQ?
yeah almost taken out by nos raven r1s dad on the straight while he was whoolieing.

Old 11-11-2006, 01:08 AM   #64
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BlackR1
you were at the BBQ?
oh not you guys bbq the other one. apologies.

Old 11-11-2006, 01:54 AM   #65
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:53 AM   #66
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
look mr. charles i dont have beef with you...but im sick of hearing you all puff up to everyone...now if it's done all in fun then my apologies...but anytime someone says something to offend you...you jump up and say stupid about fighting....last time i checked this is a adult forum and adults talk things out...but if you think your a bad mother fukcer go run your mouth to DOA.
doa???

Old 11-11-2006, 09:15 AM   #67
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
If it was my family or Your family, I would have done the same thing to protect them. I am sure will understand, afterall, is it not He who directs and dictates our daily lives, is it not He who enabled me mentally and phyically to have the ability to protect whats mine? Is it not he who allowed this punk thug to infringe on others rights, even to the point of threatened harm. Is it not He who makes you so ignorant for blindy quoting what you know not.
get off your box there Pan, I grow weary of your mindless jibberish in search of conflict
I agree with you and others all the way up to enjoying the violence. such as yeah aweosme blah blah blah that's where we differ.

Old 11-11-2006, 09:45 AM   #68
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
all smiles when it came to the bbq tho
get over it man, Just because I dont agree with your mindless dribble, doesnt mean I hate you or wanna whoop your thick headed .
get over yourself big guy

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:52 AM   #69
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
I agree with you and others all the way up to enjoying the violence. such as yeah aweosme blah blah blah that's where we differ.
I dont enjoy violence.
When and if it comes my way, I am prepared to do what I need to do to protect my family.
Thugs choose the path they are on, they all know violence and its possible consequences because its taught to them in the ****** rap songs and shows they watch.
Be mad at society and seriously, you might wanna start getting mad at YOUR own society of peoples, the very ones who create, promote and feed off of it.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 11-11-2006, 09:57 AM   #70
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:40 AM   #71
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
I dont enjoy violence.
When and if it comes my way, I am prepared to do what I need to do to protect my family.
Thugs choose the path they are on, they all know violence and its possible consequences because its taught to them in the ****** rap songs and shows they watch.
Be mad at society and seriously, you might wanna start getting mad at YOUR own society of peoples, the very ones who create, promote and feed off of it.
then we are in agree ment what does that little number about your mean by the way.

Old 11-12-2006, 01:24 AM   #72
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
The broadcast said it was a carjacking gone wrong... sounds to me like it was a car jacking gone right
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #73
Red

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
when I I saw this I was reminded of a situation a coworker is dealing with right now.
He was at his home in Kingwood and was fortunate enough to catch a 16yr. old kid breaking in his truck at 3am. He had the choice of taking his gun or a bat and he saw it was a kid and took the bat. He approached and made his presence known when the kid jumped out of the truck toward him he popped him in the head and it knocked him out. Police came filed report and all was thought to be over till the cop came back 3 days later to arrest my friend for agravated assult on a minor. Now he has already spent 5k just to stay out of jail and on attorneys fees. This kid stands to make money off my friend for defending himself and his property. The system is just so wrong sometimes.:BangHead:
What would you have done if it was you?
An update on on my friends out come for knocking out a theif. My friend was charged with assult on a minor "he was 16" fined $2500 and 2yrs. probation. All because he caught a criminal in the act and when the criminal tried to jump out of my friends truck "at my friend" he knocked the thief out.
The charges on the thief was time served 1 night in jail and a mist. burglary
charge . BS
Old 02-04-2007, 10:29 PM   #74
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

thats why thieves are better of dead then alive. "i was in fear of my life, and i shot him" who's to say your weren't.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:42 AM   #75
jrock
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Say player

Game over!!
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:43 AM   #76
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

sad, but i agree that the cop was in the right.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:46 AM   #77
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
thats why thieves are better of dead then alive. "i was in fear of my life, and i shot him" who's to say your weren't.
so you're implicitly advocating the murder of non-threatening suspects for the crime of theft? i think that's called murder, which, by american law, is Truly a capital crime.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:53 AM   #78
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by A303
or someone should have schooled the kid about not trying to steal sh**
EXACTLY!

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 02-05-2007, 04:15 PM   #79
jrock
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
so you're implicitly advocating the murder of non-threatening suspects for the crime of theft? i think that's called murder, which, by american law, is Truly a capital crime.
What would be your definition of justice? Just curious.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #80
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock
What would be your definition of justice? Just curious.
justice is probably one of the hardest concepts in the world to grasp. i won't pretend to have a definite, clear idea of what justice, as a whole, is. but killing someone for stealing seems a bit unamerican- a bit harsh. i guess to have "real justice" maybe you'd have to have a "just society" first(like Plato), but I don't know. i think a strong focus on rehabilitation is the best prospect, and I think the american prison system isn't doing a good job of that. i remember seeing a program on Japanese prisons-the guards would sort of befriend all of the inmates for his unit- form relationships with them, which to me seemed like it would cost very little in the way of time or money, but might very well make a big difference(i think they have a very low recidivism rate). They'd also focus a lot on crafts, self-discipline, and other rehabilitative processes, but they have very harsh sentences too and I think they're the only "civilized" country besides USA to still have the death penalty, so maybe they aren't the ideal country either, but maybe they are..i don't know. such a vast topic, it's kind of ridiculous to pretend you can nail it all down in a few words or a few posts for that matter, but that's a little bit of how i kind of feel about some of these things:icon_smil

Advertisement