Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
cuong-nutz
Resident 250 guru
 
cuong-nutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,569

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Ninjer 250









Gloves for folks with long fingers?

After this Morning's ride, I have come to realization that my A* GP Pro gloves are too short for my fingers. My finger nails are killing me. Are there any brands out there that are made for folks with longer fingers? I normally wear XL.
cuong-nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What did the fingers say to the face? Rallo Off Topic 3 09-23-2012 07:37 PM
Numb Fingers Scorpio General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 04-16-2010 12:06 AM
Anyone Seen FIVE FINGERS ?? lanzer913 Off Topic 2 07-19-2009 12:05 AM
Front Brake Fingers matemike General Discussion (Moto Related) 55 12-05-2007 12:19 AM
Salad Fingers BigComfy Off Topic 8 12-05-2006 06:23 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
Benne
DeepSeaDiving
 
Benne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The 'Trose
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 214

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2011 gsxr 600
2007 gsxr 600 (sold)








uhh...cut ur finger nails and look for maybe 2xl gloves? haha
Benne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money
 
cashtown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hunt, TX HWY 39
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,955

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E









I have pretty long fingers and I wear some Teknic XLs - no idea of the model but they're gauntlet with CF knuckles - and they're almost too long for my fingers.
__________________
freak20brothers



Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #4
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Some HELD models are available with longer/shorter fingers.

Held Steve 2
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
Joshua42007
Senior Member
 
Joshua42007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,627

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
06' GSX-R 1000









I know what you mean about your fingernails hurting, not fun at all. I too have some really big hands, so big that my friends call me banana hands :/

I normally go for XXL, but this last time around during glove shopping, I found that a A* XXXL Fit better than my normal XXL size.

These are the ones I chose, they work and feel great. After wearing them for a few months they begin to loosen up, throw them in the washer and dryer and they shrink back to a tighter fit.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...T.ac=SLIsearch

Last edited by Joshua42007; 10-03-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Joshua42007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
zerobounds
Captain Concussion
 
zerobounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,279

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
70









shocker black
__________________
zerobounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy