MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2006, 05:52 AM   #21
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs
We shall see, Not much will change in the Iraq fiasco its a lose/lose.... But get ready for an avalanche of legislation to raise taxes, gun control, queer marriage & other far left bullshyt.
wha'ts the diff in republicans borrowing and spending their off. also what's the problem wiht gays getting married??? I just can't seem to find the problem with that.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
outta state title RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 08-31-2009 07:46 PM
Rumsfeld on the Podium. Really Funny!!! Fuzzy018 Off Topic 2 11-03-2008 12:45 PM
SADDAM IS OUTTA HERE! ownage The Circus 111 01-01-2007 04:40 PM
Rumsfeld Gets Cute At The Podium Robert95z Off Topic 2 11-18-2006 02:24 PM
Gas prices outta control AGAIN!!! 50cc chick Off Topic 33 07-11-2006 06:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2006, 05:52 AM   #22
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs
We shall see, Not much will change in the Iraq fiasco its a lose/lose.... But get ready for an avalanche of legislation to raise taxes, gun control, queer marriage & other far left bullshyt.
wha'ts the diff in republicans borrowing and spending their off. also what's the problem wiht gays getting married??? I just can't seem to find the problem with that.

Old 11-10-2006, 01:23 PM   #23
Cheelie Wheelie

Bike(s):
2005 R6 raven

Send a message via AIM to Cheelie Wheelie Send a message via Yahoo to Cheelie Wheelie
Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
The problems with gays getting married is the word MARRIAGE ! I'm not Webster, but I am sure the definition is a bond between a man and a woman. Now I am sure this is going to get heated, but I didn't start it. Marriage is not like the Planets and our Solar System. Meaning, there is a reason Pluto was misclassified for all these years, its #$@%&*% 4.28 billion km or 2.66 billion miles from the earth ! Definition of something is D-E-F-I-N-I-N-G something. Is a wheelie when you put down the kickstand? NO, would it be called gheelie if a gay guy was riding it? or maybe two-ups would now be called gay-ups? That is the issue behind gay marriage.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:25 PM   #24
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

The new guy is Robert Gates, they arent talking about it much on the cable news but he is currently president of Texas A&M University. He sucks. Nothing will change.

Khaki shirt.
less_than_coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 02:03 PM   #25
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheelie Wheelie
The problems with gays getting married is the word MARRIAGE ! I'm not Webster, but I am sure the definition is a bond between a man and a woman. Now I am sure this is going to get heated, but I didn't start it. Marriage is not like the Planets and our Solar System. Meaning, there is a reason Pluto was misclassified for all these years, its #$@%&*% 4.28 billion km or 2.66 billion miles from the earth ! Definition of something is D-E-F-I-N-I-N-G something. Is a wheelie when you put down the kickstand? NO, would it be called gheelie if a gay guy was riding it? or maybe two-ups would now be called gay-ups? That is the issue behind gay marriage.
I don't see the problem let them do it. I know it's not right you know it's not right. Why pick on them do people feel like they just need to take away their right to get married. i think homosexuality is sick but hey who am i to impose my life style on their lifestyle. Does a gay marriage affect you in ANY WAY AT ALL??? Nope. i do think priests and judges should be able to say who they will and won't marry though if they don't want to marry two gays then they should be able to not do it with out someone stepping in and saying they have to because it's the law.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:44 PM   #26
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by falxzzr
Basically he got up there, forced to step down and said - "Hey, you pea brains are too stupid to know whats really going on"

too bad the only people that cant understand whats goin on are the same only people who believe this administrations bullshit propoganda war.
+ a friggin million, it was a succesfull weapon for republicans

scare the outta ppl with the, they r comming to kill u, but i will defend u just vote for me

they sounded like the church in the medieval ages. if u do bad u gonna burn in

if u dont vote for me forever they r comming for u

and george bush really sucks on speaking with makes matters worse for them

who cares what party is, we all in the same boat,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #27
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

it matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
I don't see the problem let them do it. I know it's not right you know it's not right. Why pick on them do people feel like they just need to take away their right to get married. i think homosexuality is sick but hey who am i to impose my life style on their lifestyle. Does a gay marriage affect you in ANY WAY AT ALL??? Nope. i do think priests and judges should be able to say who they will and won't marry though if they don't want to marry two gays then they should be able to not do it with out someone stepping in and saying they have to because it's the law.
because marriage will not be the same anymore. not as u and me know it

everything will change. now is not about picking on them. i dont even talk about them. but we r just statting a fact.

and i dont even start the about the bible

really, i saw in the friggin news sometime ago about some ppl in europe fighting to legalize with minors,,, now thats SICK

but if we allow this then someone else will fight for something else. and then another one and another one

we have to set a line, a stop, this country in morality is down the toilet

why? because we allow things to happen, for the sake of freedom

freedom is great but some ppl abuse that,

just think about it, is not the gay thing. is what is comming behind it

another example, 2 gay guys get married, then they fight to adopt a kid

how do u think that poor kid is going to grow?

you allow one thing and for the same reason you have to allow the next

if we accept that too. what is next?

i personally dont want to find out

my .02

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement