Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (2)

2006 Yamaha R1

new chain and sprocket opinion

I was wanting to get opinions on chains and sprockets. It's about that time for me to change them on my '06 R1. I've gotten the opinions of some reputable dealers and they seem to push the Driven and EK brands. I know Driven makes good products and are probabaly underrated for how good they really are but are they really that much better than brands like AFAM or Renthal or is it just price? I also keep getting told that the DID ERV3 chain is designed for 750cc bikes but keeps getting listed for my bike. I just want to get the opinions of people who have used theses brands and what they recommend.
Chuckster is offline   Reply With Quote