Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #41
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
1. Solracer
2.Spad1971
Quote:
Originally Posted by spad1971 View Post
LOL LOL Bunch of on this thread all i see..lol lol lol And brotha you wouldnt know what looked like till you looked at your own between your thighs..lol
So there you are........

Quote:
And the funny thing is you must be hurt from your gay lovers ramming tonight... Only people with very bad cases of envy would be talking about getting and all that or those that have never had any... lol lol Talk all you want really dont care just shows how much of a child you are lol lol lol Now you need to stop being so rude for your mommy and daddy ground you and have to spank your lil bottom since your gay lover raped you... lol lol
lol lol lol lol I NOW FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR RETARDED NAME.

Quote:
Dont have no drama in my group only the lil that get hurt.. lol lol just like a nothing but drama lil boy green lol lol
lol lol lol lol lol you write like a 13 year old girl OMF WTF yes lol lol lol

Quote:
Bart you never went on a ride with that group casue you were supposively always working...
Supposively ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissoto View Post
And just so you guys know, I'm an organizer for Death Clutch as well.

My good friend started the RC, SBC, whatever you wanna call it. I just like the fact that we can get together, shoot the $#!t and ride as a group somewhere. I'm too old for all the showoffs and speed racers out there. I ride because I love to ride. I do it legally and safely (ATGATT) because I do have a 6 year old daughter and a 10 year old son that I want to see grow up and eventually get his first bike as well.

If you love to ride, then ride. If not with a group that shares your passion, then by yourself.
You seem alright man. I just dont know why your lil buddy got so hurt about a comment on this forum. I even stood up for the craigslist posting the poster was laughing about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiber View Post
Since you are an organizer (and seem to have a coherent grasp on the English language, unlike your compatriot there) perhaps you could explain why the OP was kicked out of the group. Nice way of representing your organization, by the way.

I only made this thread so you would show yourself.

I wanted to say
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for help with clutch melo_erik Car Forum 5 06-10-2011 10:12 PM
clutch H2447INTX Performance and Modifications 9 06-13-2009 03:40 PM
Upshifting: To Clutch or Not To Clutch? cobra281 Taking it to the Track 35 11-27-2008 12:46 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #42
IndyRC
Mutant

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
None

so.........I heard you can shift without using the clutch. Is this true?
Old 09-30-2011, 11:21 AM   #43
morvegil
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #44
airborneR1
Moto Militia V.P.

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2009 R1
2004 Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
NOt unless you...

DEATH CLUTCH

lol
airborneR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:38 PM   #45
green600
HG Chairperson

la muerte del embrague
Old 09-30-2011, 04:50 PM   #46
airborneR1
Moto Militia V.P.

Bike(s):
2009 R1
2004 Buell XB12R

translated as "the death of the clutch".....i personally hate it when that happens. Causes a ton of freaking work, not to mention flushing the motor. Oh well, its Brock Lesnar's clothing line, i guess his grip is strong enough that he can give you the "Death Clutch"...lol
airborneR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:58 PM   #47
chrissoto
They all call me Soto

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'01 Suzuki GSXR 600 (Stolen)
'09 Honda CBR600RR

Member Garage

Quote:

You seem alright man. I just dont know why your lil buddy got so hurt about a comment on this forum. I even stood up for the craigslist posting the poster was laughing about.

I honestly didn't even know what had happened Daniel. If there were any harsh words or anything of that nature, on behalf of the group I sincerely apologize. I also appreciate you stepping up and defending the name.
For what it's worth bro, I'm sorry for everything that happened.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #48
BirdmanXX
BMF

Bike(s):
2002 Honda CBR Super Blackbird

Can't we all just get along?!?!?! Soto you got your old gixxer back?
BirdmanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:23 AM   #49
chrissoto
They all call me Soto

Bike(s):
'09 Honda CBR600RR

Member Garage

Na bro, it's just an old pic....

Why you gotta bring up old ? LOL
Old 10-01-2011, 08:58 AM   #50
BirdmanXX
BMF

Bike(s):
2002 Honda CBR Super Blackbird

Lmao well the pic is still up and it's still in your bike description sooooo...lol
BirdmanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #51
spad1971
death_rider

Bike(s):
2002 Honda CBR 954

Hey You know what after thinking about all that has been said and done..This lifestyle we have and live in is supposed to be enjoy not conflicted so im not gonna talk so harshly about peoples opinions anymore and would like to extend my deepest apologies for anyone i talked about and any misunderstandings that may have occuried... The group Death Clutch was started from a few of us that hang out together and like to ride together when we have the chance.. Honestly i havent really met anyone i just cant get along with that rides.. Most people in this community of riding are pretty cool.. Im actually very quiet till im prevoked then the beast comes out in me.. lol lol Once again im would like to say im very sorry for offending anyone and anyone is more than welcome to join the group and do some rides... Green and a few others were only booted due to my attitude but others i boot at times mainly to inactivity... Sometimes we post quite a few rides or meets in a week and other times its not much due to work schedules.... But we only ask people to participate in chatter on the group site as much as they can to let us know you are still interested in the group and also atleast 2 rides a month.... As far as the name goes everyone is truly entitled to their opinions so if you dont like the name cool if you do cool... Its our group so the name will stay around either way... The Organizers of this group all thought it was a cool nameso it stuck.... The orginal name was S.P.A.D = Sins Paid At Death.... Yep DC came from Broc.. But it is all good... Hopefully we can put all this behind us and try to get back what is important which is riding and learning from one another... Hope to hear back from you guys and if you are still interested in meeting up with us for some rides please feel free to rejoin no grudges held here.... Hope to hear back from you guys and gals.... Would like to Thank you also for this learning experience of me needing to shut my mouth and letting people voice opinions.. The group is also set on people getting to voice requests and opinions and yeah i kinda threw that out the window for a bit.. lol lol my mistake...
spad1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #52
chrissoto
They all call me Soto

Bike(s):
'09 Honda CBR600RR

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdmanXX View Post
Lmao well the pic is still up and it's still in your bike description sooooo...lol
LOL, good point Nick!
Man, I loved my GXSR! First bike, ya know? You never forget that one.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #53
firedog09
Gixxer Gunner

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
GSX-R 750 (handicapped)
Ninja 250cc (Gone)

Trolling.....

As a Death clutch member I would like to say that the guys I have met are real Kool taught me a lot in the few meets I been. I'm a fairly new driver so I take all the info I can get...

Idk what happened to the guy that got kicked out Lol but bro no hard feelings like Soto said when we ride we all should look out for each other no matter what patch or what group u ride with.

Either way don't hate MotoHouston has done some nice Meets and I will sure be at the next one. Come out meet the other guys n the other groups. And let's have fun man

FireDog out!!!
firedog09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:42 AM   #54
tonytouch

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Gsx-r 750
CBR 600

Sorry I came on to this late and restarted this up but..... Let me get this straight green600 You stood up for Death Clutch you tried to ride with them even though you think the name is gay and they are all 's? Why stand up if we are so bad? You wanted to ride with a club that you think the name is flaming gay? Sounds like you got your feeling hurt cause you didn't get to ride. People who like riding together and don't care about how good or new you are to riding. Just like to ride. Your downing that? Sound like you got in your heart kid.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:49 AM   #55
the_laydown
Bored

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2012 Husky SMR511

Member Garage

Most people in this thread obviously troll the interwebz more than they ride and all sound kinda hurt get over it and ride
the_laydown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #56
green600
HG Chairperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytouch View Post
Sorry I came on to this late and restarted this up but..... Let me get this straight green600 You stood up for Death Clutch you tried to ride with them even though you think the name is gay and they are all 's? Why stand up if we are so bad? You wanted to ride with a club that you think the name is flaming gay? Sounds like you got your feeling hurt cause you didn't get to ride. People who like riding together and don't care about how good or new you are to riding. Just like to ride. Your downing that? Sound like you got in your heart kid.
You missed a lot. I stood up for the group on aonther thread where the op of the thread was laughing about a craigslist posting y'all posted.

I basically started this thread and talked after lemmons sent me some stupid emails. That's all........
Old 10-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #57
spad1971
death_rider

Bike(s):
2002 Honda CBR 954

Im still trying to figure out why we are still discussing this??? But i see the DC members are starting to come out and show there support for the group.. I appreciate that guys....
spad1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #58
spad1971
death_rider

Bike(s):
2002 Honda CBR 954

Cant we all just get along????
Old 10-02-2011, 02:07 PM   #59
green600
HG Chairperson

Quote:
Im still trying to figure out why we are still discussing this??? But i see the DC members are starting to come out and show there support for the group.. I appreciate that guys....
Because you just bumpt this thread

Quote:
Cant we all just get along????
Yes
Old 10-02-2011, 02:08 PM   #60
spad1971
death_rider

Bike(s):
2002 Honda CBR 954

Actually i think it is kinda cool now Death Clutch has their own thread on MH.... So how was everyones weekend? Yesterday was awesome and got some ride time in... I just woke up an hour ago with a lil hang over and havent been outside yet to smoke a smoke yet..Whats everyones plans for the day?

Advertisement