MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #81
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhtwn View Post
How did the NewRider vs cornerjunkie battle went last night??
that was EPIC!!!! CJ was looking at NR's teail lights the whole way around.... he could not keep up with "NewRidermasterzx6rkiller"

floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
W Katy/Cypress Wednesday Meet/Greet & Ride Brother's Pizza 03/28/12 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 29 03-29-2012 08:35 AM
Wednesday Katy/Cypress M/G & Ride NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 43 03-24-2011 10:11 AM
Wednesday Katy/Cypress M/G & Ride NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 77 03-18-2011 08:48 AM
Wednesday Katy/Cypress M/G & Ride NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 54 02-17-2011 09:49 PM
Wednesday Katy/Cypress M/G & Ride NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 82 10-19-2010 12:29 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2011, 10:55 AM   #82
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malena View Post
Yes yes I do..... It hurt and thanks to some jerk I know have a boo boo on my leg.
OH SUCK IT UP!!!!!
Old 09-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #83
dinosaur
Retired in place

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Zx6-R (636)Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
that was EPIC!!!! CJ was looking at NR's teail lights the whole way around.... he could not keep up with "NewRidermasterzx6rkiller"

he has to by a Kawi to get this status?
CMRA #414
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:15 AM   #84
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
he has to by a Kawi to get this status?
yep! or "conerjunkie killer" lol
Old 09-29-2011, 11:15 AM   #85
alexhtwn

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2002 gsxr750 (sold)
bmx
2007 gsxr six hunddy.

Quote:

Old 09-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #86
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Not to. Get the rest confused...after bw3s...we ride to pp1 as a unit and without shennanigans...we keep it as a staggered group...

After pp1 everyone does there own thing...if I'm taking a ride on memorial or allen, I'll ask noobs because those are slow paced roads...

If it's freeway, I try to warn anyone about coming on those... because even if we are the only ones in our group, there will be others out there and they sometimes jump in as part of it...and at night...it's hard to tell who is who...

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #87
Malena

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
gxsr 1000

We never have had a problem riding with groups from any location and we have met alot of cool riders. But regardless of what kind of ride it is there should always be respect it's not like there isn't enough haters out there already. Ivan no worries am sure and hope that it wasn't someone we know we did good until the jerk got to close and didn't care he kept coming maybe he was just that we were 2 up and going faster either way it hurt but doesn't mean I blame anyone for 1 idiots stupidity
Malena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #88
morvegil
Banned

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #89
Supa Dave
The Chupacabra

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
GSX-R 600
KX250 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucar View Post
before your boy runs me over he has to catch up ! LOL

sorry about your leg, I hope you get better.. maybe it was a mistake by that other rider.. whatever it was, we "all" have to becareful, and watch out for other bikes when we all ride together, i see that as our #1 safety concern when riding at night.... and for the ones that don't like me.. or do---->>>

that rider on the white gsxr on SHORTS, T-SHIRT, SQUID LOOKING...what was he doing? are we cool with this? and then hauling as* down the road...
Let's be responsible for one another, if you don't like wearing gear, please don't ride with us !

(it makes my gear looks bad on my bee)
Ride ur own ride gear !
Old 09-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #90
ciao_strada

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
CBR600F4i '04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malena View Post
We never have had a problem riding with groups from any location and we have met alot of cool riders. But regardless of what kind of ride it is there should always be respect it's not like there isn't enough haters out there already. Ivan no worries am sure and hope that it wasn't someone we know we did good until the jerk got to close and didn't care he kept coming maybe he was just that we were 2 up and going faster either way it hurt but doesn't mean I blame anyone for 1 idiots stupidity
sorry that numwit basically stabbed your leg Given you are riding two up I think that would be the perfect situation for you to start carrying a bat or chain... Road Rash ftw squids would think twice about jumping in on our rides

ciao_strada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:03 PM   #91
Vegas Kid

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
07 R6-sold
12 TTR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Dave View Post
Ride ur own ride gear !
This...
Vegas Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:04 PM   #92
ciao_strada

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
CBR600F4i '04

^^ disclaimer: ciao_strada does not advocate any violent or aggressive behavior while operating a motorcycle. please ride responsibly.
ciao_strada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #93
Malena

Bike(s):
gxsr 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciao_strada View Post
^^ disclaimer: ciao_strada does not advocate any violent or aggressive behavior while operating a motorcycle. please ride responsibly.
Hahaha no worries i have had anger issues way before ur disclaimer...
Malena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:00 PM   #94
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhtwn View Post
How did the NewRider vs cornerjunkie battle went last night??
Old 10-06-2011, 01:09 AM   #95
Cornerjunkie
Route Master Protege'

Bike(s):
05 Yamaha R6 (Fully Blown Out)
Track bike Gsxr750 (working on it)

Thumbs down

Quote:

Ah hmmm....why did I get a text about this post...lmao.. correction, 1st of all Floyd neva runs with RG, he makes an appearance every now and again, when he wants to unleash the beast.. 2nd of all, if your not used to riding at NIGHT with RG there are rules to this .

ride as a group, not full pinning it all the time, I told you floyd not to try to lead the pack, as always you didnt listen, now as to young Ivan, on a route with some of the fastest he did well, but he was not in front of me " THE WHOLE ROUTE" every corner I was in front of him, he did not make a pass.

Next, the only time Ivan was infront of me was on I-45, yeah I saw 2 tail lights Floyds and Ivans, along with some other FLASHING lights known as the POLICE, my crew fell back and did not par take in being chased. The End.

Last edited by Cornerjunkie; 10-06-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Cornerjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:27 AM   #96
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerjunkie View Post
Ah hmmm....why did I get a text about this post...lmao.. correction, 1st of all Floyd neva runs with RG, he makes an appearance every now and again, when he wants to unleash the beast.. 2nd of all, if your not used to riding at NIGHT with RG there are rules to this .

ride as a group, not full pinning it all the time, I told you floyd not to try to lead the pack, as always you didnt listen, now as to young Ivan, on a route with some of the fastest he did well, but he was not in front of me " THE WHOLE ROUTE" every corner I was in front of him, he did not make a pass.

Next, the only time Ivan was infront of me was on I-45, yeah I saw 2 tail lights Floyds and Ivans, along with some other FLASHING lights known as the POLICE, my crew fell back and did not par take in being chased. The End.
Are you talking about 45s or 45n...

Cuz floyd and I exited 45n... sorry...no cops were there...

Wrong set of tail lights...it's understandable...you had to assigned some tail lights to me...since you could not see where I was

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 10-06-2011, 02:09 AM   #97
Cornerjunkie
Route Master Protege'

Bike(s):
05 Yamaha R6 (Fully Blown Out)
Track bike Gsxr750 (working on it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Are you talking about 45s or 45n...

Cuz floyd and I exited 45n... sorry...no cops were there...

Wrong set of tail lights...it's understandable...you had to assigned some tail lights to me...since you could not see where I was
No sir, I know where you were, i am aware of where everyone was, you sir, were BEHIND ME until 45N, you and Floyd flew right by the cop, and he took off right after ya'll, I know this cause we were all in a group, until 45N, com'on you know this already, You 2 were the only ones in front by yourselves, it wasn't because you were THAT MUCH FASTER, its because everyone else slowed down due to cops were chasing both of ya'll, if you didnt see a cop behind you,

If you didnt see a cop behind you maybe he stopped pursuit after he couldn't keep up, but yes you guys had the man behind you.

this can be confirmed by other riders that were in the front group, which wasn't that many.

But I give you a , you did ok with the fast group. You need to come out and play more often.

Last edited by Cornerjunkie; 10-06-2011 at 02:28 AM.
Cornerjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:28 AM   #98
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerjunkie View Post
No sir, I know where you were, i am aware of where everyone was, you sir, were BEHIND ME until 45N, you and Floyd flew right by the cop, and he took off right after ya'll, I know this cause we were all in a group, until 45N, com'on you know this already, You 2 were the only ones in front by yourselves, it wasn't because you were THAT MUCH FASTER, its because everyone else slowed down due to cops were chasing both of ya'll, if you didnt see a cop behind you,

If you didnt see a cop behind you maybe he stopped pursuit after he couldn't keep up, but yes you guys had the man behind you.

this can be confirmed by other riders that were in the front group, which wasn't that many.

But I give you a , you did ok with the fast group. You need to come out and play more often.
Wrong again buddy...you're thinking bout the wrong R1 and wrong blue bike....

45N that's where I went...aand so did floyd...I know which R1 you are thinking of...because at first early when we took off I thought it. Was floyd too...until I saw him in shorts lol

Wrong again brah.but it's cool...whatever helps you out.....

Oh aand btw, I had tried to. Layoff messing with you, but since you wanna spread rumors/lies.... I guess it's okagain tomess with you a little

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 10-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #99
JRxGRUBZx

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

I LOVE NEWRIDER
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:43 PM   #100
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Floyd600 has nothing to do with any of that^^^^ Please keep my name out yo mouth!

I rode from pp1 to 610 then left on 288 then left on 45 then home... I didn't hear about this cop chase until now..
Been riding for about 3yrs now.. and been pulled over left to right for about 20 times for going 10-15% over marked speed limit (No tickets have been giving to me for speeding as of today) I got two tickes.. one for not stopping complitly at a stop sing and for false registration (wrong plate) If I see lights right behind me I will stop.. there is no point for me to put my life in danger and then seen on the news that a rider ran from the popo and die.. not worth it!

So.. once again.. I have no Idea what you guys are talking about..
Thank you!

Advertisement