Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2011, 11:08 AM   #41
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

User is banned

cychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorcyclist dies in collision with car FJRmgm General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 10-28-2008 09:08 PM
Old 09-22-2011, 08:02 AM   #42
erect engorged member
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

2008 Versys

I'm sure he taught that driver a real lesson, and now that driver knows what he did wrong...

I think it's just as possible he created a life long hatred of motorcycle riders in the driver, who will no doubt be prone to wreckless behavior tword us on the road
"Sorry TMAX is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her"
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
"... I say the govt puts something in the water that sterilizes all women..."
urbanXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #43
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

07 ZX-6R

Originally Posted by gtdrivr View Post
Had a guy in a Silverado do that to me (Hwy 6 near Clay). I stopped and confronted him. He told me (in front of his family) that he was trying to kill me, and was that he didnt succeed.

Somehow, I kept calm enough that I didnt fire bomb his truck.
As that was a threat on my life I would have proceeded to defend myself accordingly. Beat his a$$
Some people say "Your going to kill yourself riding your bike someday," my response is thus, "At least I won't be depressed when I do it."
Orion85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #44
This is me.
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Custom 2003 SV650

I agree with the masses - wasn't worth it to hit the mirror twice, but he was off and wanted revenge.

I recently lost my cool toward another driver: a driver of a Dodge 3500 dually was off that i passed him on 242 (in my car, btw), so he sped up and got on my tail. I was stuck behind two semis at that point and had nowhere to go, so I just ignored him. He started to get in the oncoming lane, but REALLY close to me; cars were coming, so he backed off. THEN he got next to me on the shoulder - he was inches away from my rear quarter panel, so I slowly began to veer right... he ran off the road and slowed down. I smiled and waved to him.

Afterwards, I did realize that my car was absolutely no match for his truck. Sometimes even I don't use good judgement. It could have ended much differently...
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote