MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 07:38 AM   #101
Rael
Communist Plant

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'12 Griso 8v
'13 Wr250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
Be prepared for a +1 that doesn't really mean what +1 has been generally accepted to mean.
I'm looking forward to it.
Rael is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Holy , nasty bike crash killing pedestrian vid. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 09-28-2010 07:02 AM
high chair's cobrakiller02 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 71 04-30-2009 10:26 AM
Re: High chair coasters and backwards wheelies hotnanas Stunters Lounge 19 10-15-2008 10:01 AM
high speed crash TWISTED METAL General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 11-19-2006 01:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2011, 07:54 AM   #102
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rael View Post
I'm looking forward to it.
+1
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:26 AM   #103
tamucc2004

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
06 636, 06 DRZ400SM, 03 YZ 450 Motard, 07 Kawi Mean Streak, 08 Honda 50

This thread is so full of win!!!

I prefer to do my high chairs coming off the track and on to the highway in rush hour at 100+ with leathers and a skull cap. Oh and don't forget you can't wear gloves so you can feel the levers better lol

CMRA Novice #484
tamucc2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #104
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel!! View Post
If some of you fools rode motorcycles as much as each others dicks on here you will probably be beter riders
LOL!! WRITERS!!

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:46 AM   #105
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Christ, lets break this down.

Track => willing participants who accept the risk only

Street (whether stunting or not) => potentially unwilling participants who did not accept the risk

One is different from the other. I'm not a track rider and this is obvious to me, if you ride recklessly on the street you may hurt an unwilling bystander.
Such a simple concept, yet so many still seem to struggle with it.

+1
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:56 AM   #106
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamucc2004 View Post
This thread is so full of win!!!

I prefer to do my high chairs coming off the track and on to the highway in rush hour at 100+ with leathers and a skull cap. Oh and don't forget you can't wear gloves so you can feel the levers better lol
I would give you props for this exept, I bet you cant do a wheelie much less engage a high chair.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:21 AM   #107
tamucc2004

Bike(s):

Quote:
I would give you props for this exept, I bet you cant do a wheelie much less engage a high chair.
Haha I can engage one just don't have the to ride it very high. And yes I can balance a wheelie no prob. Can I jump around like a monkey or have high chair circles on lockdown like Petro? No but I'm not just another internet warrior on MH I actually ride. I actually used to ride a lot with the corpus guys and some of the SG guys a while back.

I actually agree with you on everything but the gear. I actually follow stunting guide a bit and IMO you see more of the top guys wearing good gear than not. But at the same point I choose to wear it and could care less if others do or not. I just know it hurts like a when you slide on the ground.

But I LOVE wheelies and ride a few everytime I ride a bike. Street track love it all. Love wheelies and see no prob with them. I have more of a prob with the dumbass's people that some in here think have the "right" or "freedom" to drive a car on the road and don't say about them smoking, eating, texting,, putting on make up, changing the Ipod, spanking kids sometime multiple of them at the same time and don't say about it. But want to talk about someone riding a wheelie doing burnouts, speeding just cus they are on a bike and "giving them a bad name" bullshit

CMRA Novice #484
Old 09-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #108
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Christ, lets break this down.

Track => willing participants who accept the risk only

Street (whether stunting or not) => potentially unwilling participants who did not accept the risk

One is different from the other. I'm not a track rider and this is obvious to me, if you ride recklessly on the street you may hurt an unwilling bystander.
lol Jabroni. The magical pice of paper you sign at the track does not make it ok to die or kill sumone, it just means they will not be liable for you or whoever you take out in the process ,they are simply covering their own . All bull aside willlingly or not who the whants to be killed all you fools talk about it like its a game.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:28 AM   #109
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
lol Jabroni. The magical pice of paper you sign at the track does not make it ok to die or kill sumone, it just means they will not be liable for you or whoever you take out in the process ,they are simply covering their own . All bull aside willlingly or not who the whants to be killed all you fools talk about it like its a game.
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #110
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
...I have more of a prob with the dumbass's people that some in here think have the "right" or "freedom" to drive a car on the road and don't say about them smoking, eating, texting,, putting on make up, changing the Ipod, spanking kids sometime multiple of them at the same time and don't say about it. But want to talk about someone riding a wheelie doing burnouts, speeding just cus they are on a bike and "giving them a bad name" bullshit
This thread wasn't started with a video of someone texting while driving then crashing. Post such a video and you'll find just as much criticism will be made.

When did excusing one behavior by pointing out the wrong doings of another become a plausible means of defense after puberty?

"Did you just break that plate???"

"But Mooooooommmmm, Davie broke a picture yesterday."

"Oh, well then that's okay. You just keep on breaking those plates."
Old 09-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #111
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Haha I can engage one just don't have the to ride it very high. And yes I can balance a wheelie no prob. Can I jump around like a monkey or have high chair circles on lockdown like Petro? No but I'm not just another internet warrior on MH I actually ride. I actually used to ride a lot with the corpus guys and some of the SG guys a while back.

I actually agree with you on everything but the gear. I actually follow stunting guide a bit and IMO you see more of the top guys wearing good gear than not. But at the same point I choose to wear it and could care less if others do or not. I just know it hurts like a when you slide on the ground.

But I LOVE wheelies and ride a few everytime I ride a bike. Street track love it all. Love wheelies and see no prob with them. I have more of a prob with the dumbass's people that some in here think have the "right" or "freedom" to drive a car on the road and don't say about them smoking, eating, texting,, putting on make up, changing the Ipod, spanking kids sometime multiple of them at the same time and don't say about it. But want to talk about someone riding a wheelie doing burnouts, speeding just cus they are on a bike and "giving them a bad name" bullshit
you speak the truth
Old 09-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #112
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
This is not about legal liability. It is about willing participation. I know the concept is tricky. Take some time. Get some crayons. Diagram it out.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #113
tamucc2004

Bike(s):

Quote:
This thread wasn't started with a video of someone texting while driving then crashing. Post such a video and you'll find just as much criticism will be made.

When did excusing one behavior by pointing out the wrong doings of another become a plausible means of defense after puberty?

"Did you just break that plate???"

"But Mooooooommmmm, Davie broke a picture yesterday."

"Oh, well then that's okay. You just keep on breaking those plates."
I'm not trying to say its the brightest move in the world or not breaking a law. More a Who Gives A ? I mean he didn't hurt anyone. Rarely does. The actions I said above KILL MULTIPLE people EVERYDAY! Yet no people don't talk as much about them. So many people talk about the world ending and making all bikers look bad when a wheel come 2 inches off the ground. Thats you opinion.

Heck I never had a kid give me a bad look for riding a wheelie. But have seen a lot more smiles than fingers from kids of ALL ages so that tells me that riding wheelies isn't giving "bikers" that bad of a rep.

CMRA Novice #484
Old 09-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #114
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
This is not about legal liability. It is about willing participation. I know the concept is tricky. Take some time. Get some crayons. Diagram it out.
I told you if your gona be a clown get paid for it. Your wasting material.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #115
tamucc2004

Bike(s):

Quote:
Ok here is where my post fits in this convo. They didn't want to be around the guy stunting. I didn't agree to be driving/riding around the drunk, texter, makeup artist, etc but they are way more dangerous IMO and in much larger masses.

CMRA Novice #484
Old 09-29-2011, 10:54 AM   #116
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Bottom line is people like wheelies because its people doing them not aliens from mars, me and grubz had a HCS pull up to us and told us to get the wheels in the air a while back, it was sweet.

Old 09-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #117
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Ok here is where my post fits in this convo. They didn't want to be around the guy stunting. I didn't agree to be driving/riding around the drunk, texter, makeup artist, etc but they are way more dangerous IMO and in much larger masses.
Deflection. You're still doing it.

It seemed like some massive wave of negativity about stunting because it's being discussed here. In perspective, it's not. Just a few people arguing a point.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #118
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
I told you if your gona be a clown get paid for it. Your wasting material.
My material. Your air. Waste happens.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:59 AM   #119
Rael
Communist Plant

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'12 Griso 8v
'13 Wr250r

Rael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #120
tamucc2004

Bike(s):

Quote:
Deflection. You're still doing it.

It seemed like some massive wave of negativity about stunting because it's being discussed here. In perspective, it's not. Just a few people arguing a point.
Ok people arguing a point that gets argued by the same people everytime and usually in the stunters section. If you don't like em don't open it or come to their section.

CMRA Novice #484

Advertisement