MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2011, 03:18 AM   #61
SONNY

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
BMW S1000 RR
08 SUZUKI GSXR 750
03 SUZUKI GSXR ALSTARE EDITION

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark06gsxr View Post
Ouch man.. lucky he didnt get hit by a car.. Never understood why they wanna do that in traffic.. but then again... Darwin....

Props for being able to get the bike back up with shot nerves..
+1
SONNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Holy , nasty bike crash killing pedestrian vid. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 09-28-2010 07:02 AM
high chair's cobrakiller02 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 71 04-30-2009 10:26 AM
Re: High chair coasters and backwards wheelies hotnanas Stunters Lounge 19 10-15-2008 10:01 AM
high speed crash TWISTED METAL General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 11-19-2006 01:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #62
HMFIC

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F

I want to see the injury pictures.....
Old 09-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #63
morvegil
Banned

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:49 PM   #64
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMFIC View Post
I want to see the injury pictures.....
All he got was a sore wrist and minor scrapes he was only doing like 40mph.

Not to be an or point fingers but danger is everywhere ;

I was looking for a wheelie that caused mass destruction but I didnt find one.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:04 PM   #65
BaylorNinja500
I miss this place

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 500R
2008 Zuma 125cc

ahh i hope i'm not too late to hop into this fun one !!!

^^ Miguel thx for the fun random vids, but ur making zero sense. keep that stuntin off the public roads. how about some body's bike flying into a family member;s car while they fall off doing a wheelie? FUN !! yayayayaya

btw, that philly's vid is awesome. love that dude standing up to protect his hottie!!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:08 PM   #66
J.Rvicious
J.Rvicious

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2008 gsx-r 750
2005 r1 wrecked, parts for sale!!!
ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorNinja500 View Post
ahh i hope i'm not too late to hop into this fun one !!!

^^ Miguel thx for the fun random vids, but ur making zero sense. keep that stuntin off the public roads. how about some body's bike flying into a family member;s car while they fall off doing a wheelie? FUN !! yayayayaya

btw, that philly's vid is awesome. love that dude standing up to protect his hottie!!
he did make a point, ppl go pay to see professional do this stuff like the monster truck and look what happened? or going to the race track and a car landing it the stands
J.Rvicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:24 PM   #67
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Rvicious View Post
he did make a point, ppl go pay to see professional do this stuff like the monster truck and look what happened? or going to the race track and a car landing it the stands
Highlighted the part where your logic took a vacation.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #68
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
Highlighted the part where your logic took a vacation.
I have NO idea why or how this is such a hard concept for some people to grasp.
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:49 PM   #69
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
I have NO idea why or how this is such a hard concept for some people to grasp.
's complicated yo.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:56 PM   #70
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Chances are the people with the negative criticism have never seen a controlled wheelie or endo in their life. They don't understand the science behind it ,and more than likely their wheelies are 200% garbage.

lol at kibitzer trying hard to make me sound stupid ,its ok you win Im stupid ,we both ride honda were on the same team.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #71
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Bike(s):
thieves

I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Old 09-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #72
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

B.T.W the words: stunting,stunta,stunterz, are played out and sounds gay.
I hate the stunters lounge , It sounds like there is a friken lil wayne concert in that or sumthing, thats just my opinion tough.

for the guy that said it was a car in the crowd it was actualy an airplane it was horrible from the looks of it

Last edited by miguel!!; 09-28-2011 at 12:13 AM.
miguel!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:13 AM   #73
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel!! View Post
B.T.W the words: stunting,stunta,stunterz, are played out and sounds gay.
I hate the stunters lounge , It sounds like there is a friken lil wayne concert in that or sumthing, thats just my opinion tough.
Strong post to signature correlation.
Quote:
Old 09-28-2011, 12:23 AM   #74
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
Strong post to signature correlation.
+1 I knew this was coming , When you see a race team's logo you see the racing letters at the bottom most of the time, In the streetbike freestyle world the words stunts is added at the bottom as well. I belive alex flores started this back in 1999 or so. I dont have a race team that racks up thousand$ like most of you guys , but I have put in allot of hard work into this and I plan to keep it going for a bit longer I suppose.Plus the gta letters look preaty bad I think .
Old 09-28-2011, 12:32 AM   #75
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Chances are the people with the negative criticism have never seen a controlled wheelie or endo in their life. They don't understand the science behind it ,and more than likely their wheelies are 200% garbage.

lol at kibitzer trying hard to make me sound stupid ,its ok you win Im stupid ,we both ride honda were on the same team.
Ah, the "you jelly, bro" defense. So simple. Yet so eloquent. You don't have to be a science major to grasp the simple reality that attempting any stunts on public roads adds elements you can't control to the equation.

If everything is so controlled then why do stunt bikes have crash cages? Any stunter worth a whose wheelies aren't garbage obviously understands the science behind wheelies and thus never crashes.

See I'm not really trying. It's not that hard. When you know someone is going to hang themselves with the rope they're playing with there's no need to go running around trying to find a tree. Patience is all the effort required.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:49 AM   #76
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

+1 ^^^,But the cages are for the lot mainly for circles and slow tricks,if you wreck on the freeway with a cage the bike will probably be destroyed all the motor mounts at least, for the record I haven't rode the streets in years ,and to be honest the street "stunting'' in Houston Texas is dead you woun't have to worry about mad bikers on the freeways here at least not the "stunters''. btw one of my f3's doesnt even have frame sliders and I have never droped her, Im not braging I'm just saying.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #77
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Allot of folk think the sport is just a few crazy kids with claped out bikes with bald tires,but any serius rider knows a good set up bike probably costs the same as a race bike, just listen to rowdy.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:04 AM   #78
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Miguel, you'll never get em to understand. They play by the rules on here, knowing they speed 5-10 mph over the speed limit when they're on their bike or in their car. Oh wait, I'm sorry, you had to get away from that cager, that just loathes bikers, that were trying to side swipe you. But dont worry your pretty little head. It's not your fault, it's a stunters. Excluding posers that think they can stunt by doing pow-pow wheelies...

Gimme an effin break. The only difference between you killing someone at a race day, wether it be a cornerworker, or a bystander, is that you paid to be there. Most riders, like you saw in the ROC vids, ride in groups, to keep the cars away from them while they do stunts. Not saying it's always the best or most legit way, i.e. riding in a lot, but like I said in an earlier post, they're not out there, or most are not out there intentionally trying to scare cagers. Yeah you got sum that are. But we dont care for em as riders. Just like all you weekend warriors that wanna ride fayetville or CRR, that travel in a pack. No no wait!!! It's just riding the backroads. I'm sure an ambulance or someone needing to get to the hospital way out there can wait for you guys....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:37 AM   #79
haythamboi600
Engineer.

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr-600 (sold)
07 cbr-RR 600 (sold)
07 R6 (sold)
09 R1

Quote:
As long as theres gas and motorcycles around there will be wheelies to be made on the street or on mars.
yes i heard something alike in Darwin's theory. But didnt know fittest will be endangered as well... hmmm!

Stunting is awesome, but if I run your asss over, I don't want the guilt and neither do i want to get rear ended saving your . Take responsibility of your actions is all I ask. (personally, I've heard good things about your skills and wish you ride safe.)
haythamboi600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:20 AM   #80
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by del240z View Post
Miguel, you'll never get em to understand. They play by the rules on here, knowing they speed 5-10 mph over the speed limit when they're on their bike or in their car. Oh wait, I'm sorry, you had to get away from that cager, that just loathes bikers, that were trying to side swipe you. But dont worry your pretty little head. It's not your fault, it's a stunters. Excluding posers that think they can stunt by doing pow-pow wheelies...

Gimme an effin break. The only difference between you killing someone at a race day, wether it be a cornerworker, or a bystander, is that you paid to be there. Most riders, like you saw in the ROC vids, ride in groups, to keep the cars away from them while they do stunts. Not saying it's always the best or most legit way, i.e. riding in a lot, but like I said in an earlier post, they're not out there, or most are not out there intentionally trying to scare cagers. Yeah you got sum that are. But we dont care for em as riders. Just like all you weekend warriors that wanna ride fayetville or CRR, that travel in a pack. No no wait!!! It's just riding the backroads. I'm sure an ambulance or someone needing to get to the hospital way out there can wait for you guys....
+1 del, people cant comprehend what they don't understand. I can already hear people saying ''Why do you have 2 clutches""?.. I saw the shake the cager thread, I got a few ideas; learn how to respect other peoples lanes wich is probably why the whole thing happened.If it gets on your last nerve pull over and fight the hole, we learned this back in school don't run away from the problems they are likely to follow you around.When all else fails use those 599 cc's to your advantage.

Advertisement