MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2011, 12:39 PM   #21
R6G35

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
08 R6 (sold)
09 R6 Track only
CR 85 super moto (sold)
Husky 610 (sold)

Dam that must have hurt, good thing I like wearing gear!
R6G35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Holy , nasty bike crash killing pedestrian vid. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 09-28-2010 07:02 AM
high chair's cobrakiller02 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 71 04-30-2009 10:26 AM
Re: High chair coasters and backwards wheelies hotnanas Stunters Lounge 19 10-15-2008 10:01 AM
high speed crash TWISTED METAL General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 11-19-2006 01:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #22
G1xx3rGuy08
1dizzie

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
gixxer 1000
600rr stunna!!!

Since when did mh become so full of judgemental ppl!! a stuny video to share and squids!!!

Racers go to the tracks every weekend wearing geqr doing 100+ in a turn and eat there . Do u hear people talking or calling them dumdass for doing it?

gonna happen to everyone one a bike. There guys here always talking about squids and other ppl days later there posting a thread of them falling blaming others!
Old 09-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #23
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuck View Post
Holy !!! That dude jumped up quick!!! I don't jump up that fast after getting clothes lined at 20 mph in the woods.
he probably heard the sirens in his head lol,

As for a the thread bashing, this is why no one is invited to the dirty rides around town. Let's go out and drink coffe at starbucks in our thousand dollar leathers that won't do a thing to protect blunt force trama to the brain your arai can't do much either. When its your time to go its time to go, full gear or not one wheel or two.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #24
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1xx3rGuy08 View Post
Since when did mh become so full of judgemental ppl!! a stuny video to share and squids!!!

Racers go to the tracks every weekend wearing geqr doing 100+ in a turn and eat there . Do u hear people talking or calling them dumdass for doing it?

gonna happen to everyone one a bike. There guys here always talking about squids and other ppl days later there posting a thread of them falling blaming others!
Does it hurt being so dumb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel!! View Post

As for a the thread bashing, this is why no one is invited to the dirty rides around town. Let's go out and drink coffe at starbucks in our thousand dollar leathers that won't do a thing to protect blunt force trama to the brain your arai can't do much either. When its your time to go its time to go, full gear or not one wheel or two.
I don't believe in fate. There is no determined time when I will die. It will be a result of my actions and those around me.
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #25
tamucc2004

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 636, 06 DRZ400SM, 03 YZ 450 Motard, 07 Kawi Mean Streak, 08 Honda 50

That road was not that packed

Im just disappointed that he did not ride another wheelie away when he picked the bike back up.
tamucc2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #26
obed
TMGP Pimp

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamucc2004 View Post
That road was not that packed

Im just disappointed that he did not ride another wheelie away when he picked the bike back up.
I guess you and I have a different definition of "not that packed", did you see how many sets of headlights showed as he was picking up his bike? Way to many for him to have been out there stunting...when the camera passed the rear view mirror in the cage, I could see at least 4 sets of headlights immediately behind him....suppose one of them had not been able to stop, not only would the dumb have been killed, but what of the trauma it would have put the one who hit him through, or what if they had wrecked trying to avoid him? Putting one other person in danger for his own stupid amusement is too many...
Old 09-16-2011, 02:19 PM   #27
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:

your statement is apples to oranges and shows an inability to carry a thought through to logical conclusion...filled with untruths and incorrect conclusions...
not sure what a stuny video is, and that is the line in your statement that makes the most sense....
while racers do go to the tracks and travel at high speeds, they do so wearing the proper gear, on bikes that have been set up for it, and they are there with other folks who have made the same decision to ride... if they put themselves in danger, they do so willingly and do not put unknowing, unwilling folks in that same danger... nor do you hear folks who have gone down on tracks blaming others for what happened...
stunting is not what folks are complaining about.. stunting takes skill, dedication and hard work... and in the right place, I can admire the folks who can pull it off...
but, stunting does not belong on public roads... and for that matter, neither does racing....I think folks who do either on public roads are stupid, inconsiderate ...
Old 09-16-2011, 02:29 PM   #28
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obed View Post
your statement is apples to oranges and shows an inability to carry a thought through to logical conclusion...filled with untruths and incorrect conclusions...
not sure what a stuny video is, and that is the line in your statement that makes the most sense....
while racers do go to the tracks and travel at high speeds, they do so wearing the proper gear, on bikes that have been set up for it, and they are there with other folks who have made the same decision to ride... if they put themselves in danger, they do so willingly and do not put unknowing, unwilling folks in that same danger... nor do you hear folks who have gone down on tracks blaming others for what happened...
stunting is not what folks are complaining about.. stunting takes skill, dedication and hard work... and in the right place, I can admire the folks who can pull it off...
but, stunting does not belong on public roads... and for that matter, neither does racing....I think folks who do either on public roads are stupid, inconsiderate ...
I platonically love you, man.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #29
tamucc2004

Bike(s):
06 636, 06 DRZ400SM, 03 YZ 450 Motard, 07 Kawi Mean Streak, 08 Honda 50

Quote:
I guess you and I have a different definition of "not that packed", did you see how many sets of headlights showed as he was picking up his bike? Way to many for him to have been out there stunting...when the camera passed the rear view mirror in the cage, I could see at least 4 sets of headlights immediately behind him....suppose one of them had not been able to stop, not only would the dumb have been killed, but what of the trauma it would have put the one who hit him through, or what if they had wrecked trying to avoid him? Putting one other person in danger for his own stupid amusement is too many...
Easy Killer.....was a joke.....thats what the was for lol

But yeah I dont think it is the best choice to stunt or race in the middle of cars. or with cars around at all. But I think a good ole wheelie or quick turn with no one around is part of the fun.

And who cares if the guy wears gear or not. Its his skin. I chose to wear lots of gear every time cus I know how bad it hurts. He either may not or not care but no need to get on a soap box on the interwebs about it.
tamucc2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:46 PM   #30
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamucc2004 View Post
Easy Killer.....was a joke.....thats what the was for lol

But yeah I dont think it is the best choice to stunt or race in the middle of cars. or with cars around at all. But I think a good ole wheelie or quick turn with no one around is part of the fun.

And who cares if the guy wears gear or not. Its his skin. I chose to wear lots of gear every time cus I know how bad it hurts. He either may not or not care but no need to get on a soap box on the interwebs about it.
I'm soapboxing for them not to wear gear. I'm thinking of starting an ad campaign.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:52 PM   #31
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #32
badman
Banned

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
09 GSXR 750 ALL BLACK BABY

User is banned

badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:06 PM   #33
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
On the freeway I belive he hit his kill switch.

Here is the video of what happened after the vid cut off

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #34
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman View Post
I only stunt on one way streets full of children.
Bus stops and school zones are where it's at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #35
G1xx3rGuy08
1dizzie

Bike(s):
gixxer 1000
600rr stunna!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
Does it hurt being so dumb?

I don't believe in fate. There is no determined time when I will die. It will be a result of my actions and those around me.
I dont know, why dont u tell me??
Old 09-16-2011, 03:16 PM   #36
G1xx3rGuy08
1dizzie

Bike(s):
gixxer 1000
600rr stunna!!!

Quote:

Lol yea there too cool for us!!! I guess cause our bikes are 2 trashy!
Old 09-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #37
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
I dont know, why dont u tell me??
You should ask your buddy that believes that Arai helmet doesn't do much for protecting against blunt force trauma.

Quote:
Lol yea there too cool for us!!! I guess cause our bikes are 2 trashy!
Have you seen some of our track bikes...
Old 09-16-2011, 03:39 PM   #38
Joshua42007

Bike(s):
06' GSX-R 1000

A good demonstration of how fast ice cream can turn to .

Last edited by Joshua42007; 09-16-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Joshua42007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #39
AngusTEx
Hang the up & DRIVE

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Honduh

just solidifying the stereotypes

AngusTEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:06 PM   #40
miguel!!
dont forget the streets

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill

Member Garage

lol arai, bell, shoei,icon . Its not about the gear, stay alert stay alive. zak got cought slippin hit his kill switch with his leg and ate it. He wasn't going that fast mabe top of 2nd gear wich is about 45 mph on the geared kawi. +1 on what obed sayd , Allot of the respected riders in the game come from bmx or skateboarding dirt bike backgrounds , happens just like the boys at the track catch tank slappers, and the never forgiving high sides. To each theyr own, if you own a sport bike chanses are you have wheelied, either accidently or just for thrills, the bottom line is some people wheelie beter than others so they outfit their bike with after market parts and hand brakes and engage on making sweet wheel stands and nose coasters(stoppies) after a while the becomes more addicting as you progress with your skills. Unlike hiting up the track doing wheelies tricks and is preaty much free of cost when done at the right spots so you can imagine why these cats play on the streets.and while riding on the streets highways and byways there is a elevated risk but its is one that is calculated , i know a bunch of the street bike free style riders and its safe to say they are just like you and me love riding with other friends on 2 wheels .

They are not crack smoking jackasses clutching up without control trying to kill people as far as im concerned they donot want to crash into your metal car because as you know cars can run over you easier than a bike can run over a car. that being sayd If you never wheelied or gone triple digits on the street you my friend are full of .

forgive my spelling run on's and punctuation errors im only a human

Advertisement