MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








The 6th annual Cystic Fibrosis Ride for Life October 9th

The 6th annual Cystic Fibrosis Ride for Life will take place on Sunday October 9th. This ride starts from Tejas Motorsports in Highlands, TX.

The ride starts out at Tejas at about 2 o'clock and goes on about a 1hr ride through East Texas then back to the shop. It's police escorted and has a Fire/Rescue truck following. After the ride, they have BBQ sandwiches, drinks a raffle and some other events.

A worthwhile event for a worthwhile cause.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cfwanted.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	48708  
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C 9th Annual MotoHouston.com BBQ!!!!!!!! Solracer Events, Meets and Rides 22 04-11-2013 08:16 PM
C **9th Houston Central Meet! October 3rd 2012** NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 107 10-08-2012 12:37 PM
6th Annual SportBike Extravaganza SRADkneedragger Events, Meets and Rides 5 02-18-2009 10:51 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
Malena
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 161

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
gxsr 1000









Am interested how far from Houston is this
Malena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
bsquared
Senior Member
 
bsquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: s.e.
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 208

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
zx10r
rc8r
cbr600rr (track)
zx10r (track)






Tejas is in Highlands, which is Baytown more or less...about 5 miles east of beltway on I-10 & about 2 miles north.
bsquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
Malena
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 161

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
gxsr 1000









Cool thanks am so in
Malena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:15 AM   #5
Freelancer
Member
 
Freelancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Honda ST1300









I expect to be there. I'm sort of being pushed as our company (Schlumberger) is one of the sponsors.

See you there...Coming from Sugar Land.
Freelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
I expect to be there. I'm sort of being pushed as our company (Schlumberger) is one of the sponsors.

See you there...Coming from Sugar Land.
Is there a group coming from SPC? I work at HTC, but I doubt there will be a group from here !!
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #7
memert
Senior Member
 
memert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 164

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2006 VStar 1100
2008 Honda Rebel








I plan on riding out there. Bro in law has CF.
memert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:44 PM   #8
Malena
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 161

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
gxsr 1000









We r still down for this....
Malena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #9
bhodge
GENERAL MANAGER @ TEJAS
 
bhodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Baytown
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 25

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
08 Custom Raider









Hope you all can make it! It should be lots of fun for a great cause!

Brent

Last edited by bhodge; 09-30-2011 at 05:56 PM.
bhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
TonyKmK87
Tmichelli
 
TonyKmK87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 543

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2009 CBR 600RR (RIP)
2007 GSXR 600 (Done!)



Member Garage


says number is disconnected

nvm the lettering is weird
__________________

Last edited by TonyKmK87; 10-01-2011 at 11:06 AM.
TonyKmK87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:50 PM   #11
Malena
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 161

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
gxsr 1000









Anyone else interested in going???
Malena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #12
WhiteRider86
Member
 
WhiteRider86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Katy/West Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 56

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2012 Ducati Monster 796
2009 R1 (Lucar's)








Quote:
Originally Posted by Malena View Post
Anyone else interested in going???
Lucar and I might show up, it would be good to have more 2up riders like us.
WhiteRider86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #13
bhodge
GENERAL MANAGER @ TEJAS
 
bhodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Baytown
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 25

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
08 Custom Raider









It rained the last scheduled event, so it has been rescheudled for this Saturday. Hope you all can make it!

Brent
CFbikenight750
bhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy