Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2006, 12:18 AM   #1
huyzel

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2006 CBR 1000rr

Chased down some egg throwing bastards!

So tonight i went over my friend's house and we were hangin out with some other guys lookin at some fairings and stuff that needed to be painted (hes a painter.. awesome work btw)... all of a sudden someone yells at us from a 1998-2000 Toyota Camry and threw an egg which missed my Z and hits my buddy's new Tahoe. so my friends climbed into a Ford f-150 crewcab and i took the Z and gave chase. I was able to pull them over in the end cause a Toyota Camry vs. a 350z is close but they pulled over. They all get out of the car and approached mine and well at this point theres no back up cause my friends lost them and went back to the house. At this point i get them back into their car some how and called the cops. 10-15 mins later the cops show up and come to find out they are little 16-18 year old punks. My buddy is pressing charges against the girl who threw it. But get this.. when she got out of the car she was dressed up as a softball player. Ironic or what? she ended up messing up the paint and left a dent. i guess tonight was their worst night.. i am sure mommy and daddy are and one of them is in jail.
huyzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which one of you bastards......... Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 10-09-2014 03:44 PM
Hey Ignorant Bastards Bevo Off Topic 10 04-17-2012 11:51 AM
Fk autonation bastards CaligoneTx Off Topic 24 05-13-2009 09:42 PM
cheap bastards. . . jetcycles Off Topic 5 08-19-2007 07:58 PM
BASTARDS! ScooterTrash Off Topic 66 06-22-2006 08:27 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2006, 12:22 AM   #2
nihaikitty
Squidette

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyzel
So tonight i went over my friend's house and we were hangin out with some other guys lookin at some fairings and stuff that needed to be painted (hes a painter.. awesome work btw)... all of a sudden someone yells at us from a 1998-2000 Toyota Camry and threw an egg which missed my Z and hits my buddy's new Tahoe. so my friends climbed into a Ford f-150 crewcab and i took the Z and gave chase. I was able to pull them over in the end cause a Toyota Camry vs. a 350z is close but they pulled over. They all get out of the car and approached mine and well at this point theres no back up cause my friends lost them and went back to the house. At this point i get them back into their car some how and called the cops. 10-15 mins later the cops show up and come to find out they are little 16-18 year old punks. My buddy is pressing charges against the girl who threw it. But get this.. when she got out of the car she was dressed up as a softball player. Ironic or what? she ended up messing up the paint and left a dent. i guess tonight was their worst night.. i am sure mommy and daddy are and one of them is in jail.
that egg left a dent?
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:23 AM   #3
scrapp
I need earplugs.

Send a message via AIM to scrapp
I hate kids. i get happy in my mind thinking of all the little punk I would have no problem beating unconcious and leaving for dead in a ditch somewhere.

The way I see it, if the parents havent cared for the 16-18yrs to teach them proper, they dont mind if I kill them to make the world a better place.

How in the did you get the cops to show up, and also keep them from ganging up on you. more details! you should have beat the out of them!!!
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:26 AM   #4
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
.. it left a dent? was it a hardboiled ostrich egg?
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:26 AM   #5
nihaikitty
Squidette

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Tank
I hate kids. i get happy in my mind thinking of all the little punk I would have no problem beating unconcious and leaving for dead in a ditch somewhere.

The way I see it, if the parents havent cared for the 16-18yrs to teach them proper, they dont mind if I kill them to make the world a better place.

How in the did you get the cops to show up, and also keep them from ganging up on you. more details! you should have beat the out of them!!!
jesus, you never egged houses or when you were a kid?
Old 11-01-2006, 12:29 AM   #6
scrapp
I need earplugs.

Send a message via AIM to scrapp
no, i felt you should respect peopels , UNLESS they deserve it.

at that point I did worse, hehehehehe
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:34 AM   #7
huyzel

Bike(s):
2006 CBR 1000rr

Quote:

Not sure how i did it.. but if u command and use a certain voice tone that has some authority behind it then it works out real well. police officers are trained to do that. I live in a small town so when stuff like this happens i somehow get stuck in it. this isn't my first time chasing someone and having the cops bust them. They are lucky i wasn't armed at the time because u never know who u are up against. First thing happened was a black chick got out of the car first and i am thinkin oo .. theres going to be some black dudes and well as we all know (not being racist)... i'll just leave it at that. But once i called my friends i knew it was cool cause both of these guys who came to the scene are always armed so its all good.. these people just messed with the wrong people...
Old 11-01-2006, 12:35 AM   #8
nihaikitty
Squidette

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Quote:
no, i felt you should respect peopels , UNLESS they deserve it.

at that point I did worse, hehehehehe
i hear ya on that one; you should have seen my ex's room after he cheated on me....lying, theiving, , a**hole mother*$*% *$)#&&@*!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 12:35 AM   #9
ratmzapa

Member Garage

gangsta!
Old 11-01-2006, 12:35 AM   #10
A303

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
I would have gunned them down with my Colt .45, then all over their dead lifeless, rotting bodies, burned their carcasses and mailed it to their grandparents.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:38 AM   #11
nihaikitty
Squidette

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

^^^^^^ya'll are evil!
Old 11-01-2006, 12:38 AM   #12
A303

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Sorry if it was a bit excessive.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:39 AM   #13
huyzel

Bike(s):
2006 CBR 1000rr

well next halloween i wil besure to take their life...
Old 11-01-2006, 12:39 AM   #14
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

a dent? thats a great arm.

glad you caught them.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:44 AM   #15
huyzel

Bike(s):
2006 CBR 1000rr

this one time i was driving my mom's camry (05 with a 3.3 v6.. i picked it out)... and these guys straight up ran a redlight.. well mine turned green and i didn't think anything of it.. so wheni got to the next light they ran it again.. then one more and i was thinkin to myself "what if i was on my bike and they hit me because of this BS? or did they just rob someone?"... so i gave LJPD a call and gave my location but the guy picked up that i was following him. So hes doing 80 and stuff even down my neighborhood.. so i backed off. he made it down this straight road where theres no place to go but straight.. so he was and when he got to the end the cops where down there and i wasn't even chasin him anymore. they clock him doin 90+ in a 35 and they where put in jail for wreckless driving and drug charges.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:46 AM   #16
knee_dragger

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
crf450

I would've made some arrangments with the softball girl, if she begged me not to call the cops....If you know what i mean.
knee_dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:48 AM   #17
A303

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by knee_dragger
I would've made some arrangments with the softball girl, if she begged me not to call the cops....If you know what i mean.
Yeah and then slit her throat with a dull knife and watch her spill blood all over the concrete. Then run over her head with your Z in front of her friends.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:49 AM   #18
ratmzapa

Member Garage

ok jason!
Old 11-01-2006, 01:02 AM   #19
knee_dragger

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
crf450

Quote:
Originally Posted by A303
Yeah and then slit her throat with a dull knife and watch her spill blood all over the concrete. Then run over her head with your Z in front of her friends.
yeah! yeah! and then do a burn out on her chest.
knee_dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:03 AM   #20
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
I'm definatly liking the latest trend in avatars.. keep up the good work soldiers!

Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement