Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2006, 03:57 PM   #21
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

and i did my stuff at cycle gear, but then again, i used to work there...
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tire mount / balance pumpkinHED General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 12-17-2013 01:06 PM
Replay1080XD rear mount camera test. CraigRR General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 01-10-2012 12:12 AM
Tire balance? Static/Bubble balance jdm_phunk How To's and Q & A's 1 05-06-2009 05:48 PM
my new rear camera mount Azylum General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 01-13-2008 12:21 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2006, 04:00 PM   #22
therky42

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 VTX 1300C, YZ 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas
and i have a 929 so i do understand. its gonna be a little off, if you're worried shim it a little, but i wouldn't even worry about that. oh and i used the pitbull, but sold it, and now use car jack stands. just pick the rear wheel up and set it in place. its light.
well my stand sits real funny right now without the adapter like an inch low and im afraid its gonna fall off. No big deal the adapter was like 7 bucks.
Old 10-31-2006, 04:04 PM   #23
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

just use the stand, take off the wheel, goto wherever (CYCLE GEAR IN SHARPSTOWN - talk to albert cuz he's my boy, or wherever else you choose, but that is closest to ya) mount. balance. pay. put bike together. break in tire. enjoy.
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 05:46 PM   #24
Squeaky

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
DL1000K3
XR400R

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to Squeaky Send a message via Yahoo to Squeaky
I have friends that help me do it, but the nearest one is in Conroe. When I need to change a tire, I just make it an excuse to ride up north.

It's cheaper if you buy the tire from the place that is mounting it, so most folks don't actually pay the prices you're getting quoted.
Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote