MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2006, 01:41 PM   #1
SCobraVT99
Dell Sales Representative

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2008 YZ250F

Send a message via AIM to SCobraVT99 Send a message via Yahoo to SCobraVT99
Lifting a Blazer

I wanna lift the new blazer I got....i know some people like it, some people frown upon it, but i dont want a whored thread, just some information because I know NOTHING about it..

its a 2000 2WD 2DR blazer....I dont want a huge lift,, just somoething thats def noticable. Do I go suspension or body? I know u can get it bigger with suspension. Whats the ball park that im looking to spend in? I dont want cheap , but i dont need the best...something middle of the row would be alright. Where can I get it done? How long will it take?

[
SCobraVT99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Teeth grinding while lifting?? 01ls1ws6 Health and Fitness 8 09-29-2015 11:11 AM
Lifting weights..... While doing a Wheelie TheVirus General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 03-19-2012 08:18 PM
UPDATE: Sumaritans lifting car off Rider.. Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 09-16-2011 10:26 AM
Lifting supplements shsu1k Health and Fitness 82 07-28-2009 11:12 AM
lifting/bodybuilding/figure modeling Petro Off Topic 34 12-05-2007 12:12 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

what size tires are you wanting to run?
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 02:54 PM   #3
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

do both lifts, mainly sup., but do body to, its cheaper, and it can give you a little extra hieght
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:08 PM   #4
Ridn'1Raven
wheelies are da deble

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
06' R1 Raven

Go with a company called Fabtech. They make the best lifts for 2wd vehicles and they make different sizes of lifts for your vehicle. They're not the cheapest but they are one to the best for 2wd trucks and suv's. they do have a web site as well. Check them out you won't be dissapointed.
Ridn'1Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:11 PM   #5
Ridn'1Raven
wheelies are da deble

Bike(s):
06' R1 Raven

make sure you tald to some professionals before and after you do the lift cause your mph are going to be off and your transmission may struggle a little. These are problems some people don't ask about after the lift is done.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:33 PM   #6
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCobraVT99
I wanna lift the new blazer I got....i know some people like it, some people frown upon it, but i dont want a whored thread, just some information because I know NOTHING about it..

its a 2000 2WD 2DR blazer....I dont want a huge lift,, just somoething thats def noticable. Do I go suspension or body? I know u can get it bigger with suspension. Whats the ball park that im looking to spend in? I dont want cheap , but i dont need the best...something middle of the row would be alright. Where can I get it done? How long will it take?

serious, save your money that you would spend and shop around and find you a 4x4 version of the same thing. You will indeed be happier in the long run.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:46 PM   #7
Ridn'1Raven
wheelies are da deble

Bike(s):
06' R1 Raven

buying a 4wd might not be the best thing, he may just want the look and not the cost of repairing and keeping up the 4wd and he may just want the look cause he's not going to be using the blazer as a off road vehicle.

Advertisement