MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
superkat
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
954rr sold
2001 kawi zx6r sold
o2 eff 4 easy
honda fiddy

Member Garage

User is banned

superkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Someone stole my bike yesterday little kid Stunters Lounge 36 09-13-2009 05:06 PM
SOMEONE STOLE MY BIKE THIS MORNING.. kdog22 General Discussion (Moto Related) 100 01-26-2009 10:08 AM
wife stole my bike witchdoctor575 Off Topic 58 06-02-2008 05:17 PM
bike stole in clear lake..... Mr. Unassailable General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 04-23-2007 02:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

sorry to hear it, I'll keep my eyes open for what its worth
Old 08-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #3
jakeg

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Sorry to hear. Hope you find it. Il keep an eye out
jakeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Join the club bro, my 02 f4I was taken sometime last night...

It wasn't the prettiest, but it was my baby...

Keep an eye out for this one while you guys are at it...

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
Rael
Communist Plant

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'12 Griso 8v
'13 Wr250r

. Hope you all get lucky and the police find the bikes.
Rael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
brandon077

Bike(s):
2001 R1
2001 R6
Triumph Daytona 600
2007 Cbr 1000RR
2009 Harley Davidson

Do what i what i do put a GPS sensor on you're bike that hooks to you're phone. Will defiantly keep an eye out!
brandon077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #7
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
thieves

lol I didnt read anything you wrote well I mean I started but then I gave up because there was no punctuation what I found myself doing was reading the longest run on nonsense ive seen in a while and I had NO time to bother myself with that you know what i mean but I guess I gathered from the title that your bike was stolen man that sucks too bad I had a bike that was stolen a few months ago it really sucks but at least i had insurance yeah the rest of the loan was paid off and they gave me $600 I still havent gotten a new bike though it will probably be a while before I do I did get to do a track day on a friends bike though and that was fun but thats all the riding ive been able to do since mine was stolen I had an 05 636 and it was magma red thats a pretty cool color if youve never seen it before well I guess I just wanted to say good luck on getting your bike back keep us updated let us know if you hear anything hope all the thieves get whats coming to them
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #8
green600
HG Chairperson

Experience: 1-3 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
lol I didnt read anything you wrote well I mean I started but then I gave up because there was no punctuation what I found myself doing was reading the longest run on nonsense ive seen in a while and I had NO time to bother myself with that you know what i mean but I guess I gathered from the title that your bike was stolen man that sucks too bad I had a bike that was stolen a few months ago it really sucks but at least i had insurance yeah the rest of the loan was paid off and they gave me $600 I still havent gotten a new bike though it will probably be a while before I do I did get to do a track day on a friends bike though and that was fun but thats all the riding ive been able to do since mine was stolen I had an 05 636 and it was magma red thats a pretty cool color if youve never seen it before well I guess I just wanted to say good luck on getting your bike back keep us updated let us know if you hear anything hope all the thieves get whats coming to them
WTF..... Probaly about his bike being stolen.

Good luck to both of you getting back on two wheels soon.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #9
MykolJ
Giraffe!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
GSXR
600rr
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post

MykolJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:45 AM   #10
Eddy.T

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Diavel
2005 GSXR 600
2015 Ducati Diavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MykolJ View Post

he is making a point of lack of punctuation by showing what it does... good !

good luck to you guys on your bikes man... sucks to have that happened.
Eddy.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #11
MykolJ
Giraffe!

Bike(s):
GSXR
600rr
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy.T View Post
he is making a point of lack of punctuation by showing what it does... good !

good luck to you guys on your bikes man... sucks to have that happened.
I didn't get the joke because I did not bother to read the rest of the paragraph. In an unrelated story, after an ellipse you do not need a space.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #12
MykolJ
Giraffe!

Bike(s):
GSXR
600rr
R6

I will be keeping an eye out in this area for your bike Ivan. Superkat, do you have a plate number we can look out for?
Old 08-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #13
Mayday0017

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2003 R6 Trackbike

Send a message via AIM to Mayday0017
I have a bike for sale

Trackday Registration:www.fastlinemcs.com

Motorcycles Unlimited / EBC Brake Pads www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
Mayday0017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #14
Jon C.

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
V-Star 1300 Raven

seems like people need to worry more about spelling than punctuation nowadays.

What area was this bike stolen?
Jon C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #15
superkat
Banned

Bike(s):
954rr sold
2001 kawi zx6r sold
o2 eff 4 easy
honda fiddy