Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #1
Martinez

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6 2008

Ring Girl Bikini Contest Local Fight

I am David Martinez an Amature Boxing Coach at Main Boxing Gym downtown.. we sponser fights in Houston and have an EVENT this Saturday.. We are doing something different.. at the fight we are doing a Bikini Contest - 500 dollars to the winner.. All the members here are so cool and would love us to support Houston Fighters by going to the Fight.. Beer - Bikini Contests and good fights..... If not this time.. maybe next time..

This Saturday the 20th - Local Boxing.. Check out www.savaresepromotions.com its lou Savarese a friend of mine.. was a pro heavy weight. Google him... I also have a group on facebook "Houston Boxing Group". This group was created just recently that shows upcoming fights and the local pro fighters...

I will be there want you to join us.. for tickets.. www.savaresepromotions.com ask for Bobby Benton or call me 832-444-0574 I can hook you up.. tell your friends.. if you talk to Bobby let them know Martinez told you.. be a member of the Group to get the latest local fights on the calendar.. Hope to see ya there!

Who would I talk to about maybe Lou SavareseHosting an event for MOTOHOUSTON!!! Call Me
Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RING GIRL CONTEST 03/24/10 TOPSPEED180 Events, Meets and Rides 6 03-24-2010 06:54 AM
Friday 7/31, another bikini contest zampano Events, Meets and Rides 0 07-29-2009 11:17 AM
Bikini contest FIGHT! BigComfy Off Topic 6 03-15-2007 06:48 PM
BBQ Bikini Contest SwamiMoto Off Topic 136 06-19-2006 11:09 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

, I gotta say, this sounds cool as !

Thanks for posting it up...

As far a who to talk to for a mixed meet, probably Solracer & silverfudge (the ones with red names)

I'll be at the next one.

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #3
Martinez

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6 2008

Sweet thanks for the Support. I keep group "Houston Boxing" updated on facebook.. show your support and become a member... Its new os I am currently populating it right now!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:24 PM   #4
vagabundo

Experience: 8 years

Sounds cool I'm down for this.
vagabundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
Bounce305
The Brasileiro!!!!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
08 CBR1000rr

yeah this sounds like some fun.... do you guys only promote boxing or mixed martial arts as well??
Old 08-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #6
Martinez

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6 2008

Savarese Promotion does both MMA and Boxing - One of their clients who I train with everyday at lunch is Houstons own mike-the-greek-bronzoulis - just had a fight this weekend and won on Strike Force.. He is a great guy. Anyway we host mainly boxing fights. Every now and again if a fighter that we train is fighting we go to the fights as a cutman or cornerman. I can keep everyone posted of fights.. and if anyone wants to join an Amature program we would love to evaluate ya and train ya. Great workout.. if we get enough people we can host a our own MOTO HOUSTON fight night one Friday or Saturday.. sign a waver and get matched up.. Anyway.... go to www.savaresepromotions.com and call Bobby on the Number.. let them know Martinez sent you and get some tickets for this Saturday night... if not this weekend.. I will post more events... If you have girlfriends.. bring them too!!!

http://www.txmma.com/2011/06/14/mike...this-saturday/

http://www.savaresepromotions.com

training--
http://www.navarrotraining.com

Group "Houston Boxing" FACEBOOK
Old 08-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #7
Martinez

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6 2008