Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
veteran novice
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 7 years

07 sv650!

Member Garage

deus or brat style bikes

i have been working on getting back on 2 wheels. its not been easy. sometimes i think i have the green light, a lot of the time it is like everyone scored a victory and finally got me to stop riding *big sigh of releif* from them
anyway... i have been wanting to get a small bike for my eventual return. i have been thinking of a dual sport, like a tw200, xt250, or something along those lines. im no dirtbike guy by any means, but a simple dual sport like that appeals to me. i'll likely only be commuting on it, with an occasional small ride.
i like the deus and brat styles of customized bikes. i havent seen too much locally or even in the us, but it's big in japan. what kind of difficulties would i be facing, other than the wife, to get special parts for a deus style bike?
i think the tank would be the biggest obstacle.
pic related- something like this

and i know, man card, nuts, wife in the kitchen, etc...
loosenoose is offline   Reply With Quote