MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2006, 06:53 PM   #1
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Makes sense !!! lol

MAKES SENSE TO ME !!!

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use.

The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 million less people using our gas.

The price of gas would come down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border.

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq .

Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in
the military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.
If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.

Problem solved.


If you think this is a good solution to both the problems, forward it to your friends
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Only makes sense! darranwil General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 07-17-2013 08:23 AM
Ok now it all makes sense. Phydeaux Off Topic 10 11-02-2008 03:07 AM
craigslist makes me lol Costas Off Topic 20 05-14-2008 07:09 PM
If myspace were real...makes sense flip326 Off Topic 9 03-28-2006 11:35 PM
I was thinking about converting... this guy makes sense. Ramius Off Topic 4 08-31-2005 11:12 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #2
Gryphin
09 r1!
 
Gryphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,214

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)



Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
they are already taxed... just FYI.. thats why SSI is like 7 billion dollars in the green... because they pay in, but cant collect...


but im all for them going through the right channels to get into this country... so dont get me wrong.. i just got through doing a big paper over this topic...
__________________
Quote:
We as riders know the risks we take everytime we put that kickstand up and twist the throttle.
Gryphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:05 PM   #3
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!
 
S_M_J82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hutto TX
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 3,409

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+


2003 kawasaki z1000








Send a message via AIM to S_M_J82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
MAKES SENSE TO ME !!!

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use.

The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 million less people using our gas.

The price of gas would come down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border.

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq .

Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in
the military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.
If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.

Problem solved.


If you think this is a good solution to both the problems, forward it to your friends
S_M_J82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:05 PM   #4
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






umm illegal immigrants dont pay taxes because they dont have a SS#
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:22 PM   #5
train460
speed junky
 
train460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cypress Tx (cypress N Houston & jones)
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,379

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
umm illegal immigrants dont pay taxes because they dont have a SS#
That's what i was thinking also.
Also have always heard that SSI is gonna be in bad shape shortly with the babby boomers getting into the retirement age.
Later
Michael
__________________
A man opens the door for u not because he is polite. It's so he can check out your .
Michael Hansen
Cypress Tx
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:30 PM   #6
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money
 
cashtown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hunt, TX HWY 39
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,955

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
umm illegal immigrants dont pay taxes because they dont have a SS#
I manage a restaurant and work with lots of illegals. They all have social security numbers. They buy fake cards with random SS# on them. The cards can look really good or really bad but its still pretty easy to tell that they're fakes. Pretty regularly people find that they have had a second job and been paying a second set of taxes for years, only to discover that it was someone else using thier number.
It's true that many illegals do pay into the social security system without getting any return. This does not, however, off set the other drains on public services that they create. IMO
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:33 PM   #7
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Ok let me rephrase some do most do not. the fact that you knowingly allow someone to work for yall with falsified goverment documents can get you in a ton of trouble.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:41 PM   #8
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money
 
cashtown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hunt, TX HWY 39
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,955

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Ok let me rephrase some do most do not. the fact that you knowingly allow someone to work for yall with falsified goverment documents can get you in a ton of trouble.

Most of the restaurants in Houston do the exact same thing. It's not our job to verify the legitimacy of someone's SS card. If it looks pretty real-that's good enough. For our company to be prosecuted successfully the courts would have to prove that we knew the cards were fake. There's no mandatory training for spotting fake cards. We're talking hundreds of thousands of people in Harris Co. It's a sorry system. For the most part this is the group of illegals who deserve to be here through legal means of immigration. It's ashame that they have to break the law to enter the country and work because legal immigration is so difficult because illegal immigration is so pervasive. I'm not going to turn away every card that I think is fake B/C I'd have to turn away near every busser, dishwasher, line cook that applied.
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:46 PM   #9
Princess
MH's ex fake mod
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,982

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti







Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown
It's ashame that they have to break the law to enter the country and work because legal immigration is so difficult because illegal immigration is so pervasive.

You know why? Because it's worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown
I'm not going to turn away every card that I think is fake B/C I'd have to turn away near every busser, dishwasher, line cook that applied.

Pay more and hire legal people.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:50 PM   #10
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






then we would have less people on unemployment and on welfare possibly !!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:53 PM   #11
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.
 
hotcknstrips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 15,696

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR









I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
I am going to kiss your my friend!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy