Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Super Motards
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2011, 12:16 PM   #21
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
Definetly be in for some mini action.
I'll bring the big bike too. Just incase.
I take it you didn't sell the xr then?
Mr F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
la margue motorsports park peewee track bottlebaby Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 2 01-22-2014 01:33 PM
Barber Motorsports Park Track Weekend with Sport Bike Track Time 10/19 - 10/20 jb.junior Taking it to the Track 2 10-02-2013 08:35 AM
Liberty motorsports park??? 244 Taking it to the Track 36 06-15-2012 02:04 PM
C Wings N More 2fer Tuesday & 50% off Track Days! Noobs, you need to be here! 05/22/12 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 223 05-24-2012 08:03 PM
texas track days*ride smart*lone star track days DC_The_Boss Taking it to the Track 57 03-19-2009 10:26 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2011, 12:17 PM   #22
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
Finally talked to a real person over there and they said that if 15-20 guys were coming from Houston to ride one day they could put it on their calendar as a supermoto only track day since we were driving so far to use the track. That way we wouldn't have to do a session format to share with karts. With some proper planning it might be possible.
between the Houston guys and the other guys around Texas we could definitely get that. There's plenty of guys in Dallas. I'm sure we could get something like that together.
Mr F. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement