Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2011, 07:38 AM   #21
Wheelie it son..
Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
you can probably get a custom "C" pipe made from KaleCoAuto. check their website.

what you really want is a "c" shape pipe that will go from the exhaust manifolds, and loop back around to your intake manifolds. that way you can just rip the stock airbox right out and trash it, or ebay it or whatever...that saves weight too.

plus it will act like a super turbo, recycling all that exhaust straight back into the intake. with zero % loss, its more efficient than ram air. on top of that any unburnt fuel will just get burned the second time around. more HP + more MPG! im suprised this really hasnt caught on yet.
This will, in fact, make the bike ride 110% efficient and you may even see a gain of up to 25 horsepower. Top factory racers and their mechanics know this too but are not allowed to perform this mod because their exhaust sponsors don't like it when they chop their stuff up.

Any muffler shop can fab something up for you and it wouldn't be very expensive. Let us know how the mod works after you get it done.
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
fkn kdogg just started staring at me like i'm bout to jump off this bike and murder some dave c. i was thinkin ok lets see what i did to this man to make him hate me and how fast can i run
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote