Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

2008 Yamaha FZ1

Send a message via Yahoo to Sirreal1
Talking Introduction

Hey guys and gals...just wanted to introduce myself since I just joined the forum. I ride a fully restored (which I did myself) 1979 Honda Four CB750F.
It's not fast like the new sportbikes but it rides smooth...runs good and gets me around and its comfortable for one or two. I'd like to know if there are any other folks out there with one of the old Honda 750 Fours. I enjoy meeting up with anyone who likes to ride...had fun at Starbucks the other night. There is a sense of comradery amongst bike riders regardless of what they ride and it's nice to meet new folks and go on rides or just hangout.

I noticed there is some interest in firearms and that is something I have a lot of experience with for many years...both rifles and pistols and reloading of all types. I worked at a Gun Range and was in the first group of instructors to teach the Concealed Carry class...and also taught for the NRA. I don't teach any more, but know a lot about that is always an interesting topic.

I am an older dude but don't look, act or feel my age...and my health is good so I enjoy many activites. I'm single, own my own home and still haven't found a good mate but havent given up looking. For sure she would have to enjoy bikes and riding.

I am looking forward to meeting new folks and have already enjoyed reading many of the posts on this forum. You all sound like nice if you see
me pull up on my old classic Honda Four sometime...come say hello !

Be sensible...have fun...even if its at
Sirreal1 is offline   Reply With Quote