MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
ibhusain
on two wheels
 
ibhusain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Med Center
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 139

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha FZ6
2003 Kawasaki ZR7S (sold)





Need a Pilot Road 2

Looking for a Mich. Pilot Road 2 (size 180). Called 2 Wheel Toyz and Discount Motorcycle Tire, and neither had it in stock. Don't really want to wait.

Who do I call next? Need it installed on bike, not just the tire.
ibhusain is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who is riding the pilot road 4s? nwall1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 02-12-2015 12:21 PM
Pilot Road 4s darranwil General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 03-09-2014 10:40 PM
Michelin Pilot® Road 2 Bevo How To's and Q & A's 7 06-11-2009 03:32 PM
Pilot Road 2ct njay1984 Motorcycles Unlimited 0 02-20-2008 09:47 AM
Pilot Road 2...what do you think? Unicron General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 10-24-2007 03:34 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 246

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Call Patrick at Motorcycles Unlimited.
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
UHcougarJohn
Senior Member
 
UHcougarJohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mo City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 128

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2006 Fz6
KX125








Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
Call Patrick at Motorcycles Unlimited.
+1 worth the ride
UHcougarJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 246

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Glad to help out a fellow FZ6 rider
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:05 AM   #5
ibhusain
on two wheels
 
ibhusain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Med Center
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 139

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha FZ6
2003 Kawasaki ZR7S (sold)





Thanks guys. I'll call Motorcycles Unlimited today!
ibhusain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
Ilean
Senior Member
 
Ilean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 841

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R6
2004 GSXR 600(sold)








i might have it at cycle gear alameda i go in at 12
__________________
I-lean
Because I can......
Ilean is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy