MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #21
superduke
Dont be That Guy.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
00 XR400R
Black 08 Speed Triple (sold)
05 R1 (sold)
05 R6 (sold
85 VF1000R (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to superduke
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
personally, I never cared for the sm-x series. too bulky. I am a sidi fan. I wore the out of mine and somewhere in MH world another rider is wearing them some more. they even saved my foot in a wreck. some people swear by work boots and such. which a boot of any kind would likely be better then tennis shoes or flip flops.
That's one of my complaints about the smx-2. I feel like I'm riding in clown shoes sometimes. Not to mention the insoles are hard as a rock. Ill probably give the converse ones a shot anyway, if I choose poorly I'll let you know. I have no problem being humbled.
superduke is offline   Reply With Quote