MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #21
Spicjuse
Tone-E

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2k9 R1

bumb
Spicjuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biker down, volunteers needed Chuckster General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 05-15-2012 01:28 PM
Volunteers for Xtrm home makeover needed. Buck Beasley Events, Meets and Rides 1 01-05-2010 08:13 AM
Anyone mud 4wheelers? tonyt915 Off Topic 18 10-22-2008 12:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2011, 08:23 PM   #22
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewingo View Post
Um...not to sound insensitive, but....if someone is missing where you have to search through brush, isn't it probably a good idea to start searching before the weekend? I mean why schedule something so far out, making it "convenient." She needs to be found, search now.
This is why.

More than a year after the disappearance of 16-year-old Alexandria “Ali” Lowitzer, her family continues to look for the missing teen behind every tree, in every ravine, every alleyway.

Ali’s mother, Jo Ann Lowitzer, says the past 15 months have been an emotional roller coaster.

“Every time we do a search, I’m afraid of what we might find,” she said. “Then, when the search is over and we go home with nothing, I cry because we didn’t find Ali.”

But the Lowitzers are far from giving up. The family once again asks the community for its support in a renewed search effort to find even a trace of the missing girl on Saturday, July 16.

Supporters, including volunteers from the Laura Recovery Center, will meet at North Woods Baptist Church in Spring at 7 a.m.

“We need as many volunteers as possible to cover a large area. We are also asking for 4-wheelers and anyone with horses to come participate,” Jo Ann said. “Please consider helping. You must be 18 years or older and bring an ID. Please dress for the heat, but wear protective clothing for the brush, and bring water, sunscreen and bug spray.”

Since Ali vanished from her school bus stop near her home in Spring on the afternoon of April 26, the belief that someone, somewhere must know Ali’s whereabouts has been Jo Ann’s driving force and hope.

“I know she’s out there, and I know somebody knows where Ali is and what happened to her. That’s what keeps me going,” she said. “I’m determined to reach every person I can, to let everyone know she is still missing. And once I reach the right person, I hope he or she will tell us what they know. That’s my goal.”

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:40 PM   #23
Jetkillr
Trackdays:7 Crashes:3

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2001 SV650S
2001 R6 SOLD

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
This is why.

More than a year after the disappearance of 16-year-old Alexandria “Ali” Lowitzer, her family continues to look for the missing teen behind every tree, in every ravine, every alleyway.

Ali’s mother, Jo Ann Lowitzer, says the past 15 months have been an emotional roller coaster.

“Every time we do a search, I’m afraid of what we might find,” she said. “Then, when the search is over and we go home with nothing, I cry because we didn’t find Ali.”

But the Lowitzers are far from giving up. The family once again asks the community for its support in a renewed search effort to find even a trace of the missing girl on Saturday, July 16.

Supporters, including volunteers from the Laura Recovery Center, will meet at North Woods Baptist Church in Spring at 7 a.m.

“We need as many volunteers as possible to cover a large area. We are also asking for 4-wheelers and anyone with horses to come participate,” Jo Ann said. “Please consider helping. You must be 18 years or older and bring an ID. Please dress for the heat, but wear protective clothing for the brush, and bring water, sunscreen and bug spray.”

Since Ali vanished from her school bus stop near her home in Spring on the afternoon of April 26, the belief that someone, somewhere must know Ali’s whereabouts has been Jo Ann’s driving force and hope.

“I know she’s out there, and I know somebody knows where Ali is and what happened to her. That’s what keeps me going,” she said. “I’m determined to reach every person I can, to let everyone know she is still missing. And once I reach the right person, I hope he or she will tell us what they know. That’s my goal.”
Yea i was thinking after i posted that reply this morning that they probably arent expecting to find her alive.
i think this makes him look human. you always get people thinking they soooooo perfect, well your not. at least Obama was cool enough to be himself. thats why i look up to him, he's like an average black male but with intelligence. -Actual Quote from a Barack Obama supporter
Jetkillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #24
jpxj94

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
04 vtx1300c
04 Arctic Cat 650V2
91 Kawasaki 650sx
97 Kawasaki Zxi750
93 Honda elite 80

Im in...I will be there with the Arctic Cat hope they dont mind my exhaust
jpxj94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:05 AM   #25
JRxGRUBZx

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

wow didnt know she has been missing for so long ...

there are some real creeps out there movies cant even depict ... people watch your back at all times
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:48 AM   #26
Spicjuse
Tone-E

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2k9 R1

bump
Spicjuse is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement