MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2011, 02:59 AM   #21
joeburt1
JoeJoe the dancing monkey
 
joeburt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,741

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+




1976 Yamaha chappy
TL 1000S






Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
M4 full exhaust with jet black coating? (whatever that means). EBC HH pads and galfer lines. BNC filter. Also a raised tank (???). Hotbodies fairings (slightly rashed). It also comes with a spare alas rusted tank. Its ready to go.

My main reason for seeking out the bigger bikes is not to bat out on the straights but more to have room for error in the corners. The low end grunt makes corners more forgiving. I am also Deaf so that parlays into my bike choice somewhat. I feel litre bikes rumble better as opposed to the shrills of the 600s. I am semi-amped about "hearing" a v-twin push the powerband. I also like a little weight on my bikes.

I aim to take a track bike home this weekend one way or another. I am looking at 3 tomorrow.
Sounds like a solid build, that is the set up i wanted (except high comp pistons) but i now have to purchase a new a/c for my home. Patrick was putting together a list of mods for me and it sounds about the same...just guessing, you should be in the low 130 ish on HP and around 70 ish on torque...you should really like it!!
joeburt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ninja 650r vs SV650 - which is the superior track option 675Raisinator Taking it to the Track 12 12-27-2011 12:03 PM
SV1000 track bike? Opinions? logan5 Taking it to the Track 6 09-08-2010 10:35 AM
SV1000 ... track bike? logan5 Taking it to the Track 11 10-22-2009 04:43 PM
good track bike for someone ... logan5 Taking it to the Track 14 04-23-2009 11:45 AM
Good Track Bike for some one Japawhat02 Taking it to the Track 5 07-17-2008 08:51 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #22
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 16,367

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide






Lukes SV had 136 rwhp and 87 ft/lbs of torque.
The engine was originally Eric Falts bike and was stock bore but had been decked and had the heads milled so we wound up a bit north of the "advertised" 13:1 compression once we installed the big bore kit.
__________________
Call or PM for the BEST PRICES in Houston for PARTS and ACCESSORIES.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION YOU'RE ON MH TO GET THE BEST PRICE!

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!


muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #23
trumindgame
Rowdy Riders @ UTSA
 
trumindgame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: HOU/SA/ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 700

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Sv 1000s 2k7
WTB 08 Blk/Orange Busa








Also a raised tank (???)---

this allows for better air flow into the airbox/filter. the tank cover is raised like an inch...

check out this website sv-portal for sv1000s and sv-rider for sv650s. I use them alot when researching sv stuff....

the power under 100mphs is real fun! once u get over that the inline engines are alot better at acceleration compared to the sv v twin
__________________
Rowdy Riders @ UTSA: Officer.
trumindgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #24
NitroHonda
Deaf
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pflugerville in the ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
2006 GSX-R 1000k6
2003 Kawasaki ZX6R -- trackbike
2009 ZX14 -- STOLEN -- never recovered
2008 Hayabusa -- STOLEN -- frame recovered






Well... I saw the bike and... effin' wow!! I am IMPRESSED. I will be making an offer on it. He is going to email me a bit of information about where the bike came from and the names of the two racers. It is NOT Luke's old bike. It was built in and came from San Antonio. Chris currently races Brandt Dillion's old GSXR on an endurance team. He had a great great setup in his garage which included a beautiful 1989 GSXR 1100!! This guy has a passion for motorcycles. I feel pretty good about making an offer on this one...
NitroHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #25
joeburt1
JoeJoe the dancing monkey
 
joeburt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,741

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+




1976 Yamaha chappy
TL 1000S






well, if you get it, you gotta post some pics!!!
joeburt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #26
joeburt1
JoeJoe the dancing monkey
 
joeburt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,741

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+




1976 Yamaha chappy
TL 1000S






Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Lukes SV had 136 rwhp and 87 ft/lbs of torque.
The engine was originally Eric Falts bike and was stock bore but had been decked and had the heads milled so we wound up a bit north of the "advertised" 13:1 compression once we installed the big bore kit.
Hey, after this whole a/c business....I'll be by your shop!! Was thinking about having Spears Ent. work on my cam after we do the PC3 and M4 but that would be as far as the engine went...
joeburt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #27
NitroHonda
Deaf
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pflugerville in the ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
2006 GSX-R 1000k6
2003 Kawasaki ZX6R -- trackbike
2009 ZX14 -- STOLEN -- never recovered
2008 Hayabusa -- STOLEN -- frame recovered






The bike was previously raced by Brad Wilcox (who also lowsided this bike). The builder is David Barry of San Antonio but he never raced it. He's a gunsmith by trade so that tells me a little something about how this bike was possibly built.

Yeah, I believe I will be taking this one home with me...
NitroHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #28
Spicjuse
Tone-E
 
Spicjuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Relocated to louisiana
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 137

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2k9 R1









Good luck with the bike post pix if you get it
Spicjuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #29
NitroHonda
Deaf
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pflugerville in the ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
2006 GSX-R 1000k6
2003 Kawasaki ZX6R -- trackbike
2009 ZX14 -- STOLEN -- never recovered
2008 Hayabusa -- STOLEN -- frame recovered






..
NitroHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #30
NitroHonda
Deaf
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pflugerville in the ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
2006 GSX-R 1000k6
2003 Kawasaki ZX6R -- trackbike
2009 ZX14 -- STOLEN -- never recovered
2008 Hayabusa -- STOLEN -- frame recovered






No wait... a little more history...

Eric Fault --> "some guys from Motorcycles Unlimited who modded it some" --> David Barry --> Bradlee Wilcox --> Chris Davis --> me?

So its been through Patricks shop. They did some modifications. I am going to guess the subframe but i dont know.

*paging Patrick to the front desk, please*
NitroHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #31
joeburt1
JoeJoe the dancing monkey
 
joeburt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,741

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+




1976 Yamaha chappy
TL 1000S






that is a great looking bike!! is that GSXR plastics? Little scratch here and there but still, a good looking track bike, you are going to enjoy that machine!!!
joeburt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #32
NitroHonda
Deaf
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pflugerville in the ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
2006 GSX-R 1000k6
2003 Kawasaki ZX6R -- trackbike
2009 ZX14 -- STOLEN -- never recovered
2008 Hayabusa -- STOLEN -- frame recovered






Quote:
Originally Posted by joeburt1 View Post
that is a great looking bike!! is that GSXR plastics? Little scratch here and there but still, a good looking track bike, you are going to enjoy that machine!!!
Yup. 05-06 GSXR Hotbodies fairings. The rashed plastics bother me none. I'm not too shabby at smoothing those out myself.

I have not gotten it yet. I'm sorta waiting to hear from Patrick to see if he can remember any insight on Eric Falt's sales pitch to the guys from his shop (was it milled like Luke's, etc etc?)...

and hopefully some other comments. I am sure that I want this bike. I love it. I think she's beautiful, sounds good, well-cared for other than having an expert racer molest that pesky red line.



That being said, I do not necessarily want to be "talked out" of this one but I also don't want to make a mistake either. I guess I'm looking for a tiny bit more information from the MH SV lovers and haters. I dislike the SV forums. This board seems to be split on them. I remember thinking when the TL/Superhawk came out that they would be the next best thing with that vtwin engine. I never understood why they never took off. Even RC51 sales sagged. I don't know about this "top end" business with the SVs. Tapers off at 100? Really? Folks DO race them. Sucessfully, even. Didn't Falt win the CMRA piloting one?

I know I'm talking too much but information is power.
NitroHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #33
unswift
Senior Member
 
unswift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: in 90% humidity.
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 277

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 ZX-6R race
2008 EX250 race








Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post

That being said, I do not necessarily want to be "talked out" of this one but I also don't want to make a mistake either. I guess I'm looking for a tiny bit more information from the MH SV lovers and haters.
Lots of track guys love the SV 650. Great track bike, lots of parts, durable, fun to ride, allows gradual skill building etc. The SV650 is a unique and special bike at that displacement, and really fills that niche.

You just don't see the same love for the SV1000. When you get to 1000cc, there are lots of options, inline 4, big twins, etc. I think it is tough for the SV1000 (even heavily modified) to touch a stock inline 4 literbike. In the track and racing community, if you want a big twin, the answer is pretty much Ducati and Aprilia. Check the CMRA results pages for SV1000s. Even if you find a couple, the vast majority of CMRA racers at that displacement are making the call for another bike.

I really like the SV650, but a while back I was thinking about bigger displacement, so I did a little research on the SV1000. I was surprised at how unimpressed the motoring press had been with the SV1000 from the start. Lots of the reviews were along the lines of "boy, I wish it were more like the amazing SV650." My guess is that Suzuki built the bike for hard core SV650 lovers who were ready to step it up in displacement. For them (and maybe you) it might be a fine bike. From a purely objective standpoint, for a track bike, I would be asking myself why you don't see more running at the tracks and races. I'm not saying that you should run out and get the same bike as everyone else, but don't knock it. If you bust a sv650 footpeg at the track, chances are someone in the paddock has one you can borrow.

If money is no object, and you want a literbike for a novice to intermediate track rider to feel more comfortable at the track but still have more grunt in the corner exits, let me suggest the BMW s1000rr with the full electronics package. If you are disciplined, and keep it in "rain" mode (for a mere 140 hp when upright, the traction control will keep you from leaving darkies with lean angle) it acts like a 600 with more bottom end. Keith Code's California Superbike School has reduced it's crashes by 40% with the BMW over the ZX-6R. With the electronics, you have to do some pretty stupid things to crash it in rain mode. When you are ready, and have more confidence, dial down the electronic nanny. Try "sport" mode for 180hp and a bit more throttle at lean. When you are an expert, give "race" mode a shot. When you are ready for AMA Superbike, flip it to "slick."
unswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #34
trumindgame
Rowdy Riders @ UTSA
 
trumindgame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: HOU/SA/ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 700

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Sv 1000s 2k7
WTB 08 Blk/Orange Busa








Quote:
Originally Posted by unswift View Post
Lots of track guys love the SV 650. Great track bike, lots of parts, durable, fun to ride, allows gradual skill building etc. The SV650 is a unique and special bike at that displacement, and really fills that niche.

You just don't see the same love for the SV1000. When you get to 1000cc, there are lots of options, inline 4, big twins, etc. I think it is tough for the SV1000 (even heavily modified) to touch a stock inline 4 literbike. In the track and racing community, if you want a big twin, the answer is pretty much Ducati and Aprilia. Check the CMRA results pages for SV1000s. Even if you find a couple, the vast majority of CMRA racers at that displacement are making the call for another bike.

I really like the SV650, but a while back I was thinking about bigger displacement, so I did a little research on the SV1000. I was surprised at how unimpressed the motoring press had been with the SV1000 from the start. Lots of the reviews were along the lines of "boy, I wish it were more like the amazing SV650." My guess is that Suzuki built the bike for hard core SV650 lovers who were ready to step it up in displacement. For them (and maybe you) it might be a fine bike. From a purely objective standpoint, for a track bike, I would be asking myself why you don't see more running at the tracks and races. I'm not saying that you should run out and get the same bike as everyone else, but don't knock it. If you bust a sv650 footpeg at the track, chances are someone in the paddock has one you can borrow.

If money is no object, and you want a literbike for a novice to intermediate track rider to feel more comfortable at the track but still have more grunt in the corner exits, let me suggest the BMW s1000rr with the full electronics package. If you are disciplined, and keep it in "rain" mode (for a mere 140 hp when upright, the traction control will keep you from leaving darkies with lean angle) it acts like a 600 with more bottom end. Keith Code's California Superbike School has reduced it's crashes by 40% with the BMW over the ZX-6R. With the electronics, you have to do some pretty stupid things to crash it in rain mode. When you are ready, and have more confidence, dial down the electronic nanny. Try "sport" mode for 180hp and a bit more throttle at lean. When you are an expert, give "race" mode a shot. When you are ready for AMA Superbike, flip it to "slick."
sweet comment!!!!

Yeah im not saying that it tapers off at 100mphs, im saying that the awesomeness of the v twin engine is reduced compare to a inline engine at 100mphs its just starting. also the inlines are alot smoother ride and i noticed that track and smooth are a real good mix. I love my sv and i would say that i would give the sv1000s a good rating up to 120mphs which is 3rd gear. 60,90,120.. is the redline ratios i seen. 4th/5th/6th gear's acceleration isnt as holy as 1/2/3 gears...

also fyi i have slip on dual carbon fiber yoshies, k n air filter, full synethic racing oil, pc3- not custom tuned yet... hopefully patrick can help me with that one.
__________________
Rowdy Riders @ UTSA: Officer.
trumindgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:51 PM   #35
joeburt1
JoeJoe the dancing monkey
 
joeburt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,741

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+




1976 Yamaha chappy
TL 1000S






Quote:
Originally Posted by trumindgame View Post
sweet comment!!!!

Yeah im not saying that it tapers off at 100mphs, im saying that the awesomeness of the v twin engine is reduced compare to a inline engine at 100mphs its just starting. also the inlines are alot smoother ride and i noticed that track and smooth are a real good mix. I love my sv and i would say that i would give the sv1000s a good rating up to 120mphs which is 3rd gear. 60,90,120.. is the redline ratios i seen. 4th/5th/6th gear's acceleration isnt as holy as 1/2/3 gears...

also fyi i have slip on dual carbon fiber yoshies, k n air filter, full synethic racing oil, pc3- not custom tuned yet... hopefully patrick can help me with that one.
I'll agree with that....up to about 120 MPH it pulls like a friggin horse!! mine will hit a little over 154 with a corrected speedometer so it's very close like one or two MPH off (similar to a 600 I4 with a LOT more grunt)...If you're wanting to go 180 MPH then the SV isn't the answer but it sounds like you are a torque and mid-range person which is what makes riding (for me) fun as ..
joeburt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #36
cdill35
717
 
cdill35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 9,585

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy







I'll just throw in that I know Chris Davis a bit, and the people he associates with. All A+ fellas. Buy, from Chris, with confidence.

I have no comments on the SV1000 as I have yet to ride one.
cdill35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #37
NitroHonda
Deaf
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pflugerville in the ATX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
2006 GSX-R 1000k6
2003 Kawasaki ZX6R -- trackbike
2009 ZX14 -- STOLEN -- never recovered
2008 Hayabusa -- STOLEN -- frame recovered






Quote:
Originally Posted by unswift View Post
Lots of track guys love the SV 650. Great track bike, lots of parts, durable, fun to ride, allows gradual skill building etc. The SV650 is a unique and special bike at that displacement, and really fills that niche.

You just don't see the same love for the SV1000. When you get to 1000cc, there are lots of options, inline 4, big twins, etc. I think it is tough for the SV1000 (even heavily modified) to touch a stock inline 4 literbike. In the track and racing community, if you want a big twin, the answer is pretty much Ducati and Aprilia. Check the CMRA results pages for SV1000s. Even if you find a couple, the vast majority of CMRA racers at that displacement are making the call for another bike.

I really like the SV650, but a while back I was thinking about bigger displacement, so I did a little research on the SV1000. I was surprised at how unimpressed the motoring press had been with the SV1000 from the start. Lots of the reviews were along the lines of "boy, I wish it were more like the amazing SV650." My guess is that Suzuki built the bike for hard core SV650 lovers who were ready to step it up in displacement. For them (and maybe you) it might be a fine bike. From a purely objective standpoint, for a track bike, I would be asking myself why you don't see more running at the tracks and races. I'm not saying that you should run out and get the same bike as everyone else, but don't knock it. If you bust a sv650 footpeg at the track, chances are someone in the paddock has one you can borrow.

If money is no object, and you want a literbike for a novice to intermediate track rider to feel more comfortable at the track but still have more grunt in the corner exits, let me suggest the BMW s1000rr with the full electronics package. If you are disciplined, and keep it in "rain" mode (for a mere 140 hp when upright, the traction control will keep you from leaving darkies with lean angle) it acts like a 600 with more bottom end. Keith Code's California Superbike School has reduced it's crashes by 40% with the BMW over the ZX-6R. With the electronics, you have to do some pretty stupid things to crash it in rain mode. When you are ready, and have more confidence, dial down the electronic nanny. Try "sport" mode for 180hp and a bit more throttle at lean. When you are an expert, give "race" mode a shot. When you are ready for AMA Superbike, flip it to "slick."
Tough post to suck up. Thanks for the advice. I'm going to sit on it for another day or two but my interest in this bike remains SKYHIGH. Its affordable and prepped enough. I have spied an '03 R1 that needs to be built but that takes time. I could even take the SV to GSS this weekend.

I wouldn't be craigslisting a race-prepped trackbike if money was no object. GTFO with that stealership s1000rr talk. You're making me envious...



Actually, I got to test ride one twice and as great as it is... its not what I'm looking for. OH THE INSURANCE!!!

*slaps forehead*

I heard a rumor that the electronic goodies that you speak of will be on some other manufacturers for the 2012 models.
NitroHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #38
unswift
Senior Member
 
unswift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: in 90% humidity.
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 277

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 ZX-6R race
2008 EX250 race








Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I heard a rumor that the electronic goodies that you speak of will be on some other manufacturers for the 2012 models.
The 2011 ZX-10 has traction control and optional ABS. All it lacks is the quickshifter, which you can get aftermarket, and still save some good coin over the BMW.

We'll see what 2012 brings from Yamaha and Honda.
unswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #39
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 16,367

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide






Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
No wait... a little more history...

Eric Fault --> "some guys from Motorcycles Unlimited who modded it some" --> David Barry --> Bradlee Wilcox --> Chris Davis --> me?

So its been through Patricks shop. They did some modifications. I am going to guess the subframe but i dont know.

*paging Patrick to the front desk, please*
That's Lukes old bike.
When he broke his back on the 650 we sold the bike to a guy in SA who used it for trackdays.
The bike had so much compression that I wound up sending him some cylinders that had not been decked so he could drop it some. Good to see it's still around.
__________________
Call or PM for the BEST PRICES in Houston for PARTS and ACCESSORIES.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION YOU'RE ON MH TO GET THE BEST PRICE!

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!


muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #40
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul
 
kibitzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,457

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)







Quote:
Originally Posted by unswift View Post
...
We'll see what 2012 brings from Yamaha and Honda.
There are rumors of a v4 Fireblade...

A man can dream.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy