MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2006, 03:21 PM   #1
t.dubya
Senor Member

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)

Respect

So anyways, goes something like this

A man and a women had just gotten married and on their wedding night as they are about to consumate their love the wife turns to her new husband and says, "Honey you have made me so happy by marrying me, and I love you so much. Is there anything I can do to make you happy?"
The husband replies, " Well, there is. The entire time that we have been dating there is something that I have really wanted."
The wife says," What is it? What can I do to make you happy."
The Husband replies, "well all this time I have really been wanting a "
The wife replies, "Honey, I would love to but I just don't feel as if you would respect me in the morning. Is there anything else I can do?"
Husband, " Honey I love you and respect you, but no, thats all I want."

Fast Forward 10 years to their 10th anniversary
At night when they are about to have some fun the wife turns to the husband and says, "Hubby, for ten years you have made me a happy woman, is there anything at all I can do to make you happy?"
The Husband replies, " Well, there is one thing, the same as allways. For over ten years I have been waiting and asking for a . It would make me very happy.
The wife replies "Wev'e been thru this allready, I just don't feel as if you would respect me in the morning. Is there anything else?"
Husband, "Honey I love you and respect you, but no, thats all I want."

Fast forward 40 years to their 50th anniversary
That night the wife turns to her husband and says," for 50 years you have made me a happy women, what can I do to make you happy".
Husband," I would like the same thing I have been asking for for 50 years, I would really like a .
Wife, " Well honey, these past 50 years have been great, and you have allways respected, loved, and taken care of me so I guess maybe this is your lucky night. But you have to promise me that you will still respect me."
Husband, '' Of course I will, I love you and giving me that BJ would make me the happiest man in the world.
So they get it on and the husband gets his . Afterwards he turns to his wife and says, " Thankyou so much that was great, it was worth the wait.

The next morning they are just hanging around the house, the wife doing her nails, the husband watching football with some friends when the doorbell rings. The wife calls out to the Husband, "Honey can you get the door? I am doing my nails."
The husband then looks at his friends and says to them I've waited fifty years to say this "You get the door you !

Last edited by t.dubya; 10-12-2006 at 03:42 PM.
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote