MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
TyMann

Feedback Rating: (0)

New to the Houston scene

Sup stunters lounge,
im new to the houston area. all I do is ride and work. i'm definetly would like to hit up the houston scene and see what its all about down here than just country music and rodeos. anybody stuntin in the east houston area hit me up
TyMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
BoLtz
In a (Franken) kinda way

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
05 r6
03'XR50-88
03'XR50
08 rr

Welcome to h town! Most of us live down south or west/ north west. We're riding riding tonight if you want to join.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
Garret

yeah man u should head out this way now..im loading up to go ride with mr.boltz here in 30 mins...its a stright shot i 10 west.u stunt
Garret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
TyMann

I will have to check back on this more often. Woulda went yesterday but didn't find nothing better to do than drink on sum bacardi. I wouldn't say i stunt but I try to stunt. Nothing I like doing more tho so I practice pretty much everyday that I can
Old 06-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
TyMann

O ya. hit me up if yall go out again. itd help riding with sum other peeps and if not atleast it would be funner. alright thanks yall

Advertisement