MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #21
eltejano
I smell pretty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

We ARE all being small minded. All tow truck drivers are saints.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone missing a 600rr stunt bike. bane_shecker Stunters Lounge 4 10-07-2010 11:25 PM
Anyone missing an 08 600rr? iDreaM Stolen Bike Reports 17 09-20-2010 12:42 PM
Honda 600rr commercial Hooligan General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 05-27-2008 09:08 PM
Honda 600RR forums? jetcycles General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 03-16-2006 06:58 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #22
AngusTEx
Hang the up & DRIVE

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Honduh

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona650 View Post
all you people are small minded. i am a TOW TRUCK DRIVER and that was probley a repo and when he went down the guy that was with him took him to the hospital they will find the driver of the tow truck bleave me they have all of our stuff on file and as for paying the cops off to tow cars well that is not true the truth is you mess up and they take you to jail and we tow your car cuz the cops cant store it and we are not felons we all have good records we have to are we cant get the 500 dollars in licences so before you start making assumptions about people do
your reasarch
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
We ARE all being small minded. All tow truck drivers are saints.
BLEAVE HIM!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #23
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
all you people are small minded. i am a TOW TRUCK DRIVER and that was probley a repo and when he went down the guy that was with him took him to the hospital they will find the driver of the tow truck bleave me they have all of our stuff on file and as for paying the cops off to tow cars well that is not true the truth is you mess up and they take you to jail and we tow your car cuz the cops cant store it and we are not felons we all have good records we have to are we cant get the 500 dollars in licences so before you start making assumptions about people do
your reasarch
and ppl say i suck at typing

btw you all suck at driving. and the majority are as dirty as my crusty foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:18 AM   #24
KTM Tommy

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2003 KTM SXC 625
Kona King Kikapu
2005 Trek 2300 triple/ten

You all suck. That was me. Is my bike where I left it? I lost my phone so I can not be reached. I was in a hurry and had no cash so the tow truck driver was taking me to get some money before he hooked up to my bike. He said there are too many people out there that try to stiff him on the bill.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:41 AM   #25
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

bwahahahahahahaha, are you seriously trying to convince us that all the tow truck drivers are clean as a whistle your turn to believe me, I know for a fact some are not. Hate to burst yer' bubble, but I doubt your working companions are the holy rollers you wish them to be.
, thats funny stuff!

Quote:
your reasarch

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:30 AM   #26
SGT USMC 0311

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
"Budweiser" F4 Track
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 1100S
HOODAKA ROAD TOAD (...DEAD JIM)
Kestrel Road
Titus Racer X

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTM Tommy View Post
You all suck. That was me. Is my bike where I left it? I lost my phone so I can not be reached. I was in a hurry and had no cash so the tow truck driver was taking me to get some money before he hooked up to my bike. He said there are too many people out there that try to stiff him on the bill.
We all know you couldn't handle that kind of power. 600 is way too much bike for your ompa-lumpa frame.

Advertisement