Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2011, 10:04 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9-12 months

2011 H-D Iron...1200!

Originally Posted by ibhusain View Post
That's why you gotta wear a full-face helmet. It came off immediately at impact.
It wasn't fastened lol...what's the point?

Originally Posted by cychotic View Post
The guy that hit him was also in the old age, he didn't brake at all either... You change the title to "Old man scooter vs old man car"
You can see him slow about 1 second before impact...took a while for his foot to change pedals..a very long time lol

Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
Site redirected me to bang bros
AWESOME! redirect then

Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post
If you look carefully he has his helmet on but he does not have the strap fastened. The strap is hanging down. That is why his helmet flew off on impact.
I was going to say the same thing
thewingo is offline   Reply With Quote