MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2011, 11:14 PM   #61
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 GSX-R 750 (Blk/Matte Blk)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
No . I could see a GIxxer , they just scream kick me over.

But something as classy as a CBR, thats just wrong.
hey, 9ffacdfee62ea1624656ead3634e205f
Versatile337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I don't own a bike but I have this! ROFLSpeed3 Car Forum 25 03-15-2012 08:10 AM
24 HOUR FITNESS (Webster) - Don't touch my ormand Health and Fitness 25 01-04-2010 04:33 PM
This why you don't get a Liter bike as your first bike AznGoneNuts General Discussion (Moto Related) 68 05-13-2007 11:04 PM
Don't get a new bike for your first everyone goes down???????? Capt Penetrate General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 08-30-2005 04:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2011, 11:21 PM   #62
BaylorNinja500
I miss this place

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 500R
2008 Zuma 125cc

:( not enjoying the over 6 foot long . boooooo

about the worst i've done is put a few beers on someone's truck tailgate while playing football in a parking lot. a friend had a problem with it....whatever that's what a work truck is for!
Old 06-15-2011, 11:26 PM   #63
BaylorNinja500
I miss this place

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 500R
2008 Zuma 125cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Here's what I woke up to this morning:

Tuesday nights are cheap beer nights here.

DON'T TOUCH MY BIKE!
, that's freaking rotten.

in other news, that's a really high quality picture! congrats on that part !

did she start up and run just fine? no huge dents?
Old 06-16-2011, 07:09 AM   #64
Prothos

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Huffy

I had someone climb on my bike to sit on it in the parking garage at work a few weeks ago and left several nice size Scratches in my tank. they won't buff out either. Sucks that people cant respect others property
Prothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #65
KeeBee
Old man

Bike(s):
12 HD Street Glide
11 HD Softail Deluxe
SOLD 08 Liquid Silver R6
STOLEN 93 GSXR 750

Send a message via AIM to KeeBee
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTERZX9 View Post
At Agressive Edge in San Antonio a guy had his T-Rex. Parked out front waiting on service and this dumb guy came and sat down in it the got his 2 kids and put them in it while the wife took pics. When the owner came running out to stop them from stepping on the cowling, the guy said "hey I didn't know, there wasn't a sign on it or anything" lol. AssHat.
lol wow. So you have to have a sign on your for this not to happen? Guess he will be cool with someone standing on the hood of his car while their friends snap pictures of them.
KeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #66
chevy42083

Bike(s):
'09 XB12scg
'07 650r Stolen/recovered

hmmm... I could KIND of see that happening. I mean, most dealers have a bunch of bikes for sale out front..... though they usually have a price tag on them.

I kinda want to print up a magnet/sticker since I might be parking at UH... but it'd probably just encourage some fucktard to mess with it. Especially since it'd pretty easy to tell when a bike will be unattended when it's there on a schedule.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:58 AM   #67
KeeBee
Old man

Bike(s):
12 HD Street Glide
11 HD Softail Deluxe
SOLD 08 Liquid Silver R6
STOLEN 93 GSXR 750

Send a message via AIM to KeeBee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
I know my bike is glittery and shiny; it attracts women and rednecks alike. Most of them have the decency not to touch it, though.

Today, though, somebody must have forgotten the motorcycle rules, and touched my bike. He/She broke my custom brake fluid reservoir bracket. Luckily for me, there is another hole in the bracket to which I can mount it with the existing bolt, but I'm still angry that somebody had to audacity to bend it up and down (probably only needed one good bend) and snap it. . He/she also touched buttons on my Vapor cluster, resetting numbers and changing the mode - not a big deal, but I was a little confused about the time when I got on...

Just in case you don't remember - here are the motorcycle rules:

Rule #1: If it's NOT YOURS --> DON'T TOUCH IT!

Rule #2: If it's MINE it's NOT YOURS --> DON'T TOUCH IT!

Rule #3: When in doubt, it's NOT YOURS --> DON'T TOUCH IT!

And for 'S SAKE, NEVER SIT ON IT!
That blows! I have caught a couple people sitting on my Harley when going out to the parking garage to leave for lunch. My response is always the same. Either you give me 25K or get the off my bike. The guard that sits ten feet from my bike is funny. "See I told you he was going to be off your sitting on his bike." "Told you not to sit on it."
KeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:00 AM   #68
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Bevo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:09 AM   #69
Snow
Can I kick it?

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorNinja500 View Post
, that's freaking rotten.

in other news, that's a really high quality picture! congrats on that part !

did she start up and run just fine? no huge dents?

The tail fairing is completely wasted. There's all kinds of pics of it. It's now for sale. lol.

I took about 20 pictures and filed a police report just in case it was ever discovered who did it so I would have plenty of proof.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 AM   #70
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
The tail fairing is completely wasted. There's all kinds of pics of it. It's now for sale. lol.

I took about 20 pictures and filed a police report just in case it was ever discovered who did it so I would have plenty of proof.
I saw your thread, but it being a FS thread I didn't post. Sucks about your bike - much more damage than mine. Looks like you need the signs, too. I really hate people.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:19 PM   #71
BroncoHound
Slow

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
'05 Trek 4300

Several years ago I was attending a small community college in Alice, TX that was in front of the local high school. My R1 was parked at the back of the college parking lot, as usual, when I walked out at lunch to see a group of 5 high school kids taking turns sitting on it and taking pictures of each other with their cell phones. I calmly walked up to them, explained that this was an act of theft and I was within my rights to shoot them on the spot (they believed it, at least) but since I was in a benevolent mood I would settle for a weekend of their lives. I collected names, addresses, and phone numbers and told them all that their parents and teachers nor the police would need to be informed as long as I got my payment. So all five showed up at my uncle's ranch that weekend and spent all day Saturday and Sunday digging post holes, tossing hay bales, feeding livestock, mowing, and trenching. My pickup was also washed, waxed, and detailed. I don't think anyone came within 20ft. of my motorcycle for the rest of that one semester I was going to school there after word got out.
BroncoHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:40 PM   #72
MONSTERZX9
Owner Ground Zero

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoHound View Post
Several years ago I was attending a small community college in Alice, TX that was in front of the local high school. My R1 was parked at the back of the college parking lot, as usual, when I walked out at lunch to see a group of 5 high school kids taking turns sitting on it and taking pictures of each other with their cell phones. I calmly walked up to them, explained that this was an act of theft and I was within my rights to shoot them on the spot (they believed it, at least) but since I was in a benevolent mood I would settle for a weekend of their lives. I collected names, addresses, and phone numbers and told them all that their parents and teachers nor the police would need to be informed as long as I got my payment. So all five showed up at my uncle's ranch that weekend and spent all day Saturday and Sunday digging post holes, tossing hay bales, feeding livestock, mowing, and trenching. My pickup was also washed, waxed, and detailed. I don't think anyone came within 20ft. of my motorcycle for the rest of that one semester I was going to school there after word got out.
Nice!!!
MONSTERZX9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #73
Ruby

Bike(s):
Kawaski Ninja 250

KUDO's
Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #74
Ruby

Bike(s):
Kawaski Ninja 250

haha, thats so like you to do that!
Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:57 PM   #75
Snow
Can I kick it?

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
I saw your thread, but it being a FS thread I didn't post. Sucks about your bike - much more damage than mine. Looks like you need the signs, too. I really hate people.
Not all people.

I've had some people come knock on my door before to tell me my cover had started to ride up on my bike (it's locked when I use it) because they didn't want to even touch it in case something happened.

It's just those few ignorant d-bags that ruin it for everyone.

This is why we can't have nice things unless we have a fortress to hide it.

Advertisement