Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #21
Driving Duh-Bus
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Originally Posted by MONSTERZX9 View Post
You calling what happened fishy is a.k.a. calling "B.S.", and I don't know anyone who likes to be called a liar. Plus this is a public response to a private message so that lets me know you want the whole forum to know how you feel. And that "buddy" is BS. Thanks but no thanks for the drama.

Glad you got your bike back.

I've been in a similar situation recently and had the cops show up at my door for me allegedly trying to right the debt owed me. My lesson learned is if you want to collect on a deadbeat, be careful how it could be perceived you went about it.
Faster and Faster, Slowly! BRAWP it like its hot, BRAWP it like its hot.
Mr.P is offline   Reply With Quote