Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|10-05-2006, 04:28 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Feedback Rating: (3)
Experience: 1-3 months
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
2006 GSXR 1000
Liquor manufacturers have accepted the Government's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all varieties of alcohol containers:
1. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the happened to your underwear.
2. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
3. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
4. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
5. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
6. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite without spitting.
7. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
8. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think
people are laughing WITH you.
9. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
10. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.
11. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, leaving you unable to account for large chunks of time.
12. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your kicked.
13. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary.
14. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of
inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees and lower back.
15. WARNING: The crumsumpten of alcohol may Mack y ou tink you kan tpye reel gode.
16. WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think that you have called the right telephone number at 2:00 in the morning.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|*WARNING*||ecclissiass||General Discussion (Moto Related)||13||11-30-2009 12:14 AM|
|Warning! Big Pix From The CMRA Races At MSRC! Warning!||Racer997||Taking it to the Track||16||09-09-2009 05:17 AM|
|WARNING*WARNING*WARNING||shsu1k||Off Topic||37||05-15-2009 12:05 PM|
|WARNING||Htown1000||Events, Meets and Rides||18||08-16-2008 03:35 AM|
|Warning!||Candie||General Discussion (Moto Related)||4||03-24-2006 06:56 PM|
|10-05-2006, 04:29 PM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Experience: 6 years
I wish they would have put these warnings out years ago.
I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money and you can keep The Change!
|10-05-2006, 05:10 PM||#4|
The Slow Guy
Join Date: Mar 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Experience: 10+ years
2001 R6 Sold
this is the first time I have seen it, and I can't stop staring at it too!!! Is that sick???!!!!LOL
The Enemy Flag Carrier is Here.......in the Blue Base