Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #41
BaylorNinja500
I miss this place

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 500R
2008 Zuma 125cc

nice work helping out. helmet or not... it's ALWAYS the right thing to do to help others in need.

not joking by any means - but they should have a seperate DL test just to be able to ride on higway 6 / 1960. such a dangerous road. i have to constantly scan in every direction. no fun
Rider down I-10 HOV and HWY 6 ramp grsa General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 07-06-2015 09:40 PM
Rider down I-10 and HWY 6 2_slow_5.0 General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 03-25-2015 02:10 PM
RIDER DOWN: hwy 6 & memorial BRYAN General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 04-29-2010 07:56 PM
Rider down Hwy 99 & 90 gixxergirl General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 10-11-2009 10:54 PM
Anyone Know the rider that fell on Hwy 6 Sunday Harbinger General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 05-26-2006 11:14 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #42
Houstonbussa

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
2003 Suzuki Marauder

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
It is a scary situation when you see a rider down unconscious. It really leave a mental scar and flashbacks. I was on the Wesley Combs Ride. I still have flashbacks. Make sure you vent bussa, it is very easy to become emotionally unstable. Thanks you stopped. Who knows if we would have made it till the EMTs came.

I would ride with you anyday.
10 years in the Army, it's not the first time I've seen what I saw. But I have to admit all I could think was I didn't want him to pass why there. I just didn't want to see it because me seeing it meant someone had to be suffering it. But I have to say if you're still getting flashback get someone to talk to.. Just venting won't truly cut it bro. Trust me.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #43
bluewave18
Safety Third

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busaman View Post
Did he have loud exhausts? If not, that probably would have prevented this entire scenario!
Am I the only one who knows who this POS is?
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #44
wesleh

Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
08 R6

hope the rider is okay and has a speed recovery!

Advertisement