MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #201
Colonel
Big Blu

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
BMW s1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
for 2gs/person x10 i can make it happen for sure
key word was donate!!! hahahaha, that would be a 2010 bike, worth maybe $11K, if we didn't know how hard you rode it! Not to mention a new one is only $16,750, the excess money was to get additional items added to the bike immediately before it goes on the track, silly!