MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #21
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FC View Post
thats alot of pictures.

Good job, nice seeing some old faces.
lol I still have a couple of hundred more here... http://photobucket.com/twsmay11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyGP View Post
If anyone sees a red CBR600RR with green tape over the lights, let me know!

I'm at work and scrolling through these massive (and awesome might I add) photos and getting goofy looks.
you?
TWS41511689
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My pics from TWS (Texas World Speedway) mariano Video's and Photo's 1 09-13-2009 08:55 PM
TWS (Texas World Speedway) Video and pics.... everyone post pics! Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 11-05-2007 08:56 AM
My pics from TWS (Texas World Speedway) Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 07-23-2007 11:45 PM
some pics from TWS (Texas World Speedway) yankee General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 05-08-2006 02:45 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #22
vmaxgirl
LSTD Mafia Princess

Bike(s):
1994 Vmax 1200
Honda 50 (Fuglee)
2012 ZX10r

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by unswift View Post
Really nice photos! When I was passing by you there in the horseshoe I figured you had a great angle and the photos you took proved it.

Thanks for posting!
You are very welcome I enjoy being able to give you all the pics you want, and for free. looks like the pictures I take for the org I work for are not welcomed here on MotoHouston so from now on you will have to get the link from or on my facebook.
I even thought about having this thread deleted because of it.
Follow the link to my photobucket and take what you like.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:46 PM   #23
BRYAN
Big and Cranky...

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
A Trackbike
Another Trackbike
A Motard

MY COMPUTER ASPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #24
switch
two fifty

Experience: 4 years

oh, hi there Tom!
TWS41511055 1
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #25
coolhaven

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
goldwing
1500 intruder
gsxr
gs850

Great pics....Did you take any saturday
coolhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:17 PM   #26
blaknwite

Bike(s):
KTM SuperDuke
SV650 Track
Shuttleworth 500
Ninja 250
Aprilia SR50 DiTech

Thanks Pam.
blaknwite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:41 PM   #27
Nappy

Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
06 CBR1000 RR blue&yellow

Those were great pics! You did a great job, I was not in any of those since I rode L1. I had a great time riding with everyone as well as my dad and a friend, cant wait to get back out there. There was A LOT more people in level 1 than my first track day. Shout out to Ridesmart for putting on the event. I am shooting for MSRH next June!

I rented out a Komodo suit and really liked it, there was plenty of padding yet I was still comfortable and the leather seemed to be thicker than most suits I see. Im pretty set on getting my hands on the Komodo K-FX, rather a new one but the website is out of stock in my size so I don't know how to go about getting a new one.

Anyways I checked out Hart photography and found some pretty legit shots and ordered a poster of the picture of my dad and I. I'm on the blue/yellow CBR and he's riding the red/black CBR.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1265.PNG
Views:	39
Size:	457.7 KB
ID:	45471   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1273.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	45472  

Last edited by Nappy; 05-31-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Nappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:47 PM   #28
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
Those were great pics! You did a great job, I was not in any of those since I rode L1. I had a great time riding with everyone as well as my dad and a friend, cant wait to get back out there. There was A LOT more people in level 1 than my first track day. Shout out to Ridesmart for putting on the event. I am shooting for MSRH next June!

I rented out a Komodo suit and really liked it, there was plenty of padding yet I was still comfortable and the leather seemed to be thicker than most suits I see. Im pretty set on getting my hands on the Komodo K-FX, rather a new one but the website is out of stock in my size so I don't know how to go about getting a new one.

Anyways I checked out Hart photography and found some pretty legit shots and ordered a poster of the picture of my dad and I. I'm on the blue/yellow CBR and he's riding the red/black CBR.
FYI, the pics in this thread aren't from this Monday's 5/30/2011 TWS (Texas World Speedway) Event if that's what you are referring to.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:50 PM   #29
Nappy

Bike(s):

heres another shot of pops and I, plus the suit im looking to buy, just need another pay check or two ha. Im going to contact Komodo tomorrow and see what the deal is with being out of stock and if new ones are available? I heard that the maker was from Dallas, seems like a great suit, Id like to do some more research on them but I believe its a solid product and leathers is not an area I want to slack on, dont mind helping out the local motorcycle community either!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4853891812_88162575aa.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	45473   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1264.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	45474  
Old 06-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #30
Nappy

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
FYI, the pics in this thread aren't from this Monday's 5/30/2011 TWS (Texas World Speedway) Event if that's what you are referring to.
Oohhh I see that now I should have paid attention to the date. I just didn't want to make a new thread if I didn't have to...