MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2011, 01:54 PM   #41
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor
 
honorsdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: My desk.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,061

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
I started to mention this earlier. I decided it was not worth it at the time.
The little miscreant still is in desperate need of some percussive instruction, or if you prefer, high-impact education.
__________________
Keeping the "fun" in "dysfunctional" since 1969.
honorsdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEVER TRY AND PASS AN 18 WHEELER WITH LIVESTOCK..... KTMRC8 Off Topic 23 11-18-2013 02:36 PM
Motorcyclist dies after being hit by hit-and-run driver Jay General Discussion (Moto Related) 87 09-04-2007 11:28 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #42
morvegil
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston&Minneapolis
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,397


Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter






User is banned

.
morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #43
LostIncMCBear
Chairman Houston COC
 
LostIncMCBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montgomery County
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 40

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'11 Road Glide
'07 Low Rider
Custom Chopper







I cant believe 1st degree starts out at only 5 years! With good time, a person could only do 3 years for murder? Dont seem right. If it were someone in my my family they killed, well never mind. I dont even have to say it.
__________________
With Respect,
Lost Inc MC Bear
Chairman, Houston Region, TXCOC&I
www.coctx.org
LostIncMCBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #44
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






how can vehicular assault be a misdemeanor? wtf?
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #45
Kash
Member
 
Kash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4












kids stupid!
i'd hate to be his parents... maybe they have a lack of educating him, shoulda slap'd his !
Kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #46
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
kids stupid!
i'd hate to be his parents... maybe they have a lack of educating him, shoulda slap'd his !
very true. BUT (theres a big "but" to this one) its not always a kids upbringing that determines his mannerisms. i consider myself to be a very good parent. im very tentative to my children, and am working very hard to bring them up with proper manners and respect. every last one of them were saying "yes sir" and "no sir", "please" and "thank you" when they were two years old, my boys are taught to respect women, and the girls raised to be ladies. all of them taught to respect eachother and everyone around them. however, if one of them grows up to be someone like the kid in the article, am i to blame? did i not love them enough? too much?was i not strict enough with them? perhaps too strict? in hind sight one could always find a way to blame the parents if they want to, but in the end sometimes people are just down right bad.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #47
AngusTEx
Hang the up & DRIVE
 
AngusTEx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 297

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Honduh









I admit I had my case of road rage as a teen but never let it get outta hand. Especially like this kid.

G'luck finding a job now, jackass.
__________________
ATGATT
AngusTEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #48
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor
 
honorsdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: My desk.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,061

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Maine motorcyclists should be ashamed of themselves if this little is still breathing normally...

Not saying he should be killed or anything - but he certainly should be on the receiving end of a blanket party while he awaits trial.
__________________
Keeping the "fun" in "dysfunctional" since 1969.
honorsdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:44 PM   #49
Bounce305
The Brasileiro!!!!
 
Bounce305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,310

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
08 CBR1000rr






Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Maine motorcyclists should be ashamed of themselves if this little is still breathing normally...

Not saying he should be killed or anything - but he certainly should be on the receiving end of a blanket party while he awaits trial.
Bounce305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #50
KEITH HUBBARD
JOKERMAN
 
KEITH HUBBARD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: houston \ flatonia
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,489

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1300 V STAR YAMAHA
KZ 650 KAWASAKI
HONDA CB 550
TS125 SUZUKI
HARLEY DAVIDSON 50






Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
The little miscreant still is in desperate need of some percussive instruction, or if you prefer, high-impact education.
hands on education [ hi impact ] !
__________________
Some people call me the space cowboy ,some people call me the gangster of love ...... :nod
KEITH HUBBARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:15 PM   #51
Bluestreak06
Maine-ah
 
Bluestreak06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,171

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2011 Hayabusa
2006 GSXR-600 (sold)
1981 yamaha XS 650(sold)


Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
I think its in Maine.

And you are 100 percent right.
New Hampshire to be exact says Salem district court in the write up, and there is no Salem in Maine
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If you don't shake it after you pee the terrorists win.
Ben C.
Bluestreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:41 PM   #52
Cody954
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 35












Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
very true. BUT (theres a big "but" to this one) its not always a kids upbringing that determines his mannerisms. i consider myself to be a very good parent. im very tentative to my children, and am working very hard to bring them up with proper manners and respect. every last one of them were saying "yes sir" and "no sir", "please" and "thank you" when they were two years old, my boys are taught to respect women, and the girls raised to be ladies. all of them taught to respect eachother and everyone around them. however, if one of them grows up to be someone like the kid in the article, am i to blame? did i not love them enough? too much?was i not strict enough with them? perhaps too strict? in hind sight one could always find a way to blame the parents if they want to, but in the end sometimes people are just down right bad.
I agree, no matter how you raise your kids, once they get around this age their friends will have a huge impact on them and there will be simply nothing you can do.

As for that sorry phag, i say rape him and throw him in a ditch in the middle of nowhere
Cody954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #53
Helios
Back again again...
 
Helios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 12,674

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
very true. BUT (theres a big "but" to this one) its not always a kids upbringing that determines his mannerisms. i consider myself to be a very good parent. im very tentative to my children, and am working very hard to bring them up with proper manners and respect. every last one of them were saying "yes sir" and "no sir", "please" and "thank you" when they were two years old, my boys are taught to respect women, and the girls raised to be ladies. all of them taught to respect eachother and everyone around them. however, if one of them grows up to be someone like the kid in the article, am i to blame? did i not love them enough? too much?was i not strict enough with them? perhaps too strict? in hind sight one could always find a way to blame the parents if they want to, but in the end sometimes people are just down right bad.
Exactly.
Case in point: my brother and I were 2 completely different types of teenagers. Raised by the same mom under the same circumstances, but hung out with a completely different kind of crowd.
__________________
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
~Wilde
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #54
jimmy the gent
wich u gon do?
 
jimmy the gent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,718

Experience: 7 years











Don't think he can make it in jail. I hope they issue him a chastity belt.
jimmy the gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:01 PM   #55
TexasPsyclone
Leah's
 
TexasPsyclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southeast
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,053

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Honda CX500 and VF1100C (Those were last century)
87 HD FXLR (Gave her up)
03 ZX7R
94 HD FXLR
Cannondale R600 & Killer V900 (1HP....thats Human Power)






A long story, but I just have to tell it.

Leah and I just had a case of road rage last night. I've been riding motorcycles for 21 years and this is the most insane thing I've ever had happen.

We were in our neighborhood - just leaving the house to ride around and get a bite to eat. No particular destination in mind. We got to the first 4 way stop and her bike stalled. It wasn't completely warmed up and it didn't want to start right up again (ninja 250) so we had to try it a couple of times. We had been there 8 or 10 seconds literally when some douche canoe rolled up behind us and revved his engine. Couple seconds later he stomps it and peels out around us, nearly taking out two kids across the intersection. Leah and I look at each other, shake our heads and proceed through the intersection. So a couple of blocks later, we come to another stop sign and here comes Mr. Douche Canoe. He's been driving back and forth looking for us. He pulls up to the stop sign to my left and stops. I'm thinking "Great... now what". I motion for him to go on.... nothing. So I let out on the clutch and start to roll... he moves into the intersection. I stop and wait.... nothing. I roll a few more inches... he pulls forward again. Ok... great - this guy really has a burr up his . Then the window rolls down and the cursing starts. I'm like "What the is your problem man? Are you serious???" To which he replies, among other things, "you wanna go right now???" Ok... here we go. I drop the kickstand and get ready as he continues to mouth off in every possible shade of every colorful thing he can blast out of that mouth of his. He's put it in park, probably to get out of the car at some point. While he's focused on me, I give Leah the nod to go ahead and meet me at the gas station we were initially headed for. She rolls out and I roll forward a bit to keep his attention on me. Finally I tell him he's out of his mind and shoot through the intersection before he can get the mustang in drive again. He spins the tires through the intersection, fishtailing behind me. Blows through the stop sign at Bus. 146 and slides into the oncoming lane trying to keep up with me. Leah is already sitting at the gas pump when I pull in next to her with this guy blasting right in behind us. Now Im happier, were in a well lit public place. Most probably a surveillance camera somewhere, so now Im happy to take a hit to get this thing on my terms. I tell him Im calling the cops. He jumps on the phone first and calls dispatch (its after hours). Long story short we end up waiting for a LEO to show up he makes up a complete lie about the whole thing, saying we were chasing HIM down and trying to block HIM in that WE almost hit the two kids on bicycles all he was trying to do was go buy some cigarettes. After talking to us, the cop said he couldnt do anything because it was simply two sides of the same story, although he admitted to us that the guys story made zero sense. Im sure there are more confrontations coming. There are only 2 ways in and out of my neighborhood and they both go past my house. Our bikes are easy to recognize. Im not in the mood to be nearly as civil next time. To be continued Im sure.
__________________
"The average street rider, feels he/she is an "above average" street rider... the majority are NOT. (they think they are, but they are not) straight up. The ones that are, typically don't show it, or don't know it....or are getting paid big bucks for it." - GAU-8
sigpic9903 2
TexasPsyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #56
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,121

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPsyclone View Post
Leah and I just had a case of road rage last night. I've been riding motorcycles for 21 years and this is the most insane thing I've ever had happen.

We were in our neighborhood - just leaving the house to ride around and get a bite to eat. No particular destination in mind. We got to the first 4 way stop and her bike stalled. It wasn't completely warmed up and it didn't want to start right up again (ninja 250) so we had to try it a couple of times. We had been there 8 or 10 seconds literally when some douche canoe rolled up behind us and revved his engine. Couple seconds later he stomps it and peels out around us, nearly taking out two kids across the intersection. Leah and I look at each other, shake our heads and proceed through the intersection. So a couple of blocks later, we come to another stop sign and here comes Mr. Douche Canoe. He's been driving back and forth looking for us. He pulls up to the stop sign to my left and stops. I'm thinking "Great... now what". I motion for him to go on.... nothing. So I let out on the clutch and start to roll... he moves into the intersection. I stop and wait.... nothing. I roll a few more inches... he pulls forward again. Ok... great - this guy really has a burr up his . Then the window rolls down and the cursing starts. I'm like "What the is your problem man? Are you serious???" To which he replies, among other things, "you wanna go right now???" Ok... here we go. I drop the kickstand and get ready as he continues to mouth off in every possible shade of every colorful thing he can blast out of that mouth of his. He's put it in park, probably to get out of the car at some point. While he's focused on me, I give Leah the nod to go ahead and meet me at the gas station we were initially headed for. She rolls out and I roll forward a bit to keep his attention on me. Finally I tell him he's out of his mind and shoot through the intersection before he can get the mustang in drive again. He spins the tires through the intersection, fishtailing behind me. Blows through the stop sign at Bus. 146 and slides into the oncoming lane trying to keep up with me. Leah is already sitting at the gas pump when I pull in next to her with this guy blasting right in behind us. Now Im happier, were in a well lit public place. Most probably a surveillance camera somewhere, so now Im happy to take a hit to get this thing on my terms. I tell him Im calling the cops. He jumps on the phone first and calls dispatch (its after hours). Long story short we end up waiting for a LEO to show up he makes up a complete lie about the whole thing, saying we were chasing HIM down and trying to block HIM in that WE almost hit the two kids on bicycles all he was trying to do was go buy some cigarettes. After talking to us, the cop said he couldnt do anything because it was simply two sides of the same story, although he admitted to us that the guys story made zero sense. Im sure there are more confrontations coming. There are only 2 ways in and out of my neighborhood and they both go past my house. Our bikes are easy to recognize. Im not in the mood to be nearly as civil next time. To be continued Im sure.
I hope you got his plate
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:08 PM   #57
da1hobo
Local Hobo
 
da1hobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: University of Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 389

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
77 Honda CT125 - sold
1995 Vulcan 800A - sold
2011 KLR650E







Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPsyclone View Post
Leah and I just had a case of road rage last night. I've been riding motorcycles for 21 years and this is the most insane thing I've ever had happen.

We were in our neighborhood - just leaving the house to ride around and get a bite to eat. No particular destination in mind. We got to the first 4 way stop and her bike stalled. It wasn't completely warmed up and it didn't want to start right up again (ninja 250) so we had to try it a couple of times. We had been there 8 or 10 seconds literally when some douche canoe rolled up behind us and revved his engine. Couple seconds later he stomps it and peels out around us, nearly taking out two kids across the intersection. Leah and I look at each other, shake our heads and proceed through the intersection. So a couple of blocks later, we come to another stop sign and here comes Mr. Douche Canoe. He's been driving back and forth looking for us. He pulls up to the stop sign to my left and stops. I'm thinking "Great... now what". I motion for him to go on.... nothing. So I let out on the clutch and start to roll... he moves into the intersection. I stop and wait.... nothing. I roll a few more inches... he pulls forward again. Ok... great - this guy really has a burr up his . Then the window rolls down and the cursing starts. I'm like "What the is your problem man? Are you serious???" To which he replies, among other things, "you wanna go right now???" Ok... here we go. I drop the kickstand and get ready as he continues to mouth off in every possible shade of every colorful thing he can blast out of that mouth of his. He's put it in park, probably to get out of the car at some point. While he's focused on me, I give Leah the nod to go ahead and meet me at the gas station we were initially headed for. She rolls out and I roll forward a bit to keep his attention on me. Finally I tell him he's out of his mind and shoot through the intersection before he can get the mustang in drive again. He spins the tires through the intersection, fishtailing behind me. Blows through the stop sign at Bus. 146 and slides into the oncoming lane trying to keep up with me. Leah is already sitting at the gas pump when I pull in next to her with this guy blasting right in behind us. Now Im happier, were in a well lit public place. Most probably a surveillance camera somewhere, so now Im happy to take a hit to get this thing on my terms. I tell him Im calling the cops. He jumps on the phone first and calls dispatch (its after hours). Long story short we end up waiting for a LEO to show up he makes up a complete lie about the whole thing, saying we were chasing HIM down and trying to block HIM in that WE almost hit the two kids on bicycles all he was trying to do was go buy some cigarettes. After talking to us, the cop said he couldnt do anything because it was simply two sides of the same story, although he admitted to us that the guys story made zero sense. Im sure there are more confrontations coming. There are only 2 ways in and out of my neighborhood and they both go past my house. Our bikes are easy to recognize. Im not in the mood to be nearly as civil next time. To be continued Im sure.
Hey if you need some help with that situation I (and i'm sure others here) would be happy to lend a hand with anything you need. Ive dealt with insane guys like that before and its never fun and rarely ends well.
da1hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:14 PM   #58
TexasPsyclone
Leah's
 
TexasPsyclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southeast
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,053

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Honda CX500 and VF1100C (Those were last century)
87 HD FXLR (Gave her up)
03 ZX7R
94 HD FXLR
Cannondale R600 & Killer V900 (1HP....thats Human Power)






Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
I hope you got his plate
Indeed I did. Already looked him up. Know where he is, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da1hobo View Post
Hey if you need some help with that situation I (and i'm sure others here) would be happy to lend a hand with anything you need. Ive dealt with insane guys like that before and its never fun and rarely ends well.
Appreciate it. I hope he's smart enough to leave it alone. I'd much rather drop it, I just couldn't believe this guy wasted an hour by calling the cops because his initial gripe was that we wasted 10 seconds of his life. I even asked him if he thought I was waiting there just to him off that night... of course he had no answer. Go-pros will be rolling from here on out as standard procedure.
__________________
"The average street rider, feels he/she is an "above average" street rider... the majority are NOT. (they think they are, but they are not) straight up. The ones that are, typically don't show it, or don't know it....or are getting paid big bucks for it." - GAU-8
sigpic9903 2
TexasPsyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:22 PM   #59
green600
HG Chairperson
 
green600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 77045
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,191

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











Dam.... night. To bad no third party could make a statement on everything. Were kids parents weren't outside? Not like the cop would ever go that far to investigate.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:27 PM   #60
TexasPsyclone
Leah's
 
TexasPsyclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southeast
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,053

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Honda CX500 and VF1100C (Those were last century)
87 HD FXLR (Gave her up)
03 ZX7R
94 HD FXLR
Cannondale R600 & Killer V900 (1HP....thats Human Power)






Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEN600 View Post
Dam.... night. To bad no third party could make a statement on everything. Were kids parents weren't outside? Not like the cop would ever go that far to investigate.
Yeah, it didn't even really matter that Leah and I both had the same story against his. And I can understand the LEOs position to an extent. It's a good thing this focused most of his on me even though it was her bike that was giving us problems. It would have been a different story.

I thought about going back to look for the kids, but they were just two pre-teens out riding around. No parents and I didn't know where they lived.
__________________
"The average street rider, feels he/she is an "above average" street rider... the majority are NOT. (they think they are, but they are not) straight up. The ones that are, typically don't show it, or don't know it....or are getting paid big bucks for it." - GAU-8
sigpic9903 2
TexasPsyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy