MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Cruisers Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
trumindgame
Rowdy Riders @ UTSA

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Sv 1000s 2k7
WTB 08 Blk/Orange Busa

Thunder Roads Magazine bike night at the Concert Pub

Last T-Roads bike night there was over 150 motorcycles and 40 custom cars. This Thursday will be bigger! I wanted to invite you guys/girls out to this.

Join us, our buddy Outlaw Dave, and the crew at Concert Pub North for our monthly biker party! This month, we host a pre-party for the upcoming South Texas Biker Jam & Expo (Memorial Day weekend at Reliant Arena).

Live music, drink specials, great food, vendors, HUGE motorcycle-only parking, door prizes and fun! Win tickets, t-shirts and more from the South Texas Biker Jam & Expo... as well as from the Outlaw Dave Show and Thunder Roads Texas.

Every Thursday is also Concert Pub North's "Show Off Your Ride" night... so classic and antique cars and anything you ride/drive... bring it on!

Here is the F.B link to the event http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...17773381584242

let me know if you need any more info