MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #41
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkat View Post
you dont even got a profile pic loaded and you only signed on this month you should raise your hand when you wanna speak on here jus sayin
dumbest post ever, and ive seen some doozies.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Friday night group ride HOOTErS ;)!! Discuss bike possible bike club skullrider Events, Meets and Rides 7 03-23-2012 06:27 PM
thinking of a bike night at a club G1xx3rGuy08 Off Topic 28 06-29-2009 07:57 PM
Bike Club getnwhenufitn Events, Meets and Rides 40 05-08-2009 02:12 PM
Stolen bike club zampano General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 10-16-2008 10:37 AM
Kingz Angelz Bike Club Bgsxr1000 General Discussion (Moto Related) 56 12-31-2007 08:43 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2011, 05:57 PM   #42
Yillbs

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2007 Ninja 650R ( SOLD )
2012 FZ6R
2016 R6

Member Garage

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonass View Post
kid learn to read, join date was march. And if you knew you would know more details behind my current info. I got more miles on current pair of BVD's then you have on your Huffy without training wheels.

lol u got banned

out of curiosity, were all the bikes black or something? black bike club.... did i miss something?
Old 05-17-2011, 06:45 AM   #43
Drumboy

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fz6 View Post
lol u got banned

out of curiosity, were all the bikes black or something? black bike club.... did i miss something?
Both, did you not read the previous posts?
Old 05-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #44
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
These post always get split between the riders that dont think its right to endanger other motorists on the freeway to those who dont give two if someone gets killed because of this.
If you're paying attention, then nobody is going to get killed.

If you're not - well - the problem isn't the bikers stopping traffic - its the idiot not paying attention.

What's the difference between an outrider blocking traffic for 30 seconds and some moron stopping on an on-ramp?

None - you're just a self-centered putz who thinks traffic should get out of his way.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #45
delock

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
2009 zx14
2008 hayabusa black/orange (up until Dec1,2009)
2004 cannondale f700

Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post

If you're not - well - the problem isn't the bikers stopping traffic - its the idiot not paying attention.

What's the difference between an outrider blocking traffic for 30 seconds and some moron stopping on an on-ramp?

None - you're just a self-centered putz who thinks traffic should get out of his way.
LOL
Old 05-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #46
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Travis+ View Post
I'm with you -- funeral processions belong on surface streets, preferably on foot (short distance), or not at all.

Use of a band and 2nd line procession is welcome.
Really?

Wow - talk about a self-centered, self-important, inconsiderate douchebag....

Dude - I'm about as intolerant as they come, but even I have respect for a funeral procession.

The guy's last ride on earth and you want to control even THAT?
Old 05-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #47
delock

Bike(s):
2009 zx14
2004 cannondale f700

Quote:
You know, I,myself, never have but have been invited on one and I kindly reclined. I would never wanna be part of suck a cluster that those huge group rides turn into.

YouTube - Russian motorbike crash
Russia? Really?

When I come back to Austin I will invite you on a large ride!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #48
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by delock View Post
LOL
Just wanted to make sure there were no misunderstandings...
Old 05-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #49
Drumboy

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

Quote:

You're a self-centered putz that thinks you know more than you do. I don't think I'm more entitled to open road than anyone else.

I can be paying attention but not the old lady behind me when traffic comes to a dead stop.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #50
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:

Quote:
Really?

Wow - talk about a self-centered, self-important, inconsiderate douchebag....

Dude - I'm about as intolerant as they come, but even I have respect for a funeral procession.

The guy's last ride on earth and you want to control even THAT?
bevo, aaron. honorsdaddy for prez!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #51
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

F that
Old 05-17-2011, 09:24 AM   #52
eltejano
I smell pretty

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:

And you are one of the half that doesnt give 2 that the guy behind me almost plowed me down and my children with his pick up cause HE wasnt paying attention, luckily I was, during one of these large group rides.

And please, no name calling, its ather childish. Last thread about this ended with people talking like you.

I am not self centered, just think that the freeway should not be held up by a bunch of selfish riders just cause they want to stay together. Who cares if you are together, just get on the freeway like normal people and dont cause a traffic jam.

When a car breaks down suddenly and stops traffic, it is a very dangerous situation mostly for the people that might get hit from behind by careless drivers not paying attention.

I have NEVER had a car accident, ever cause I keep my distance, hardly ever speed and I am always pretty aware. I am worried about the head tailgating me and whats going to happen if traffic suddenly stops.

Thats where you and your pro-stopping trafic attitude come in. I am driving minding my own business when I have to slam on the brakes and some in a 4x4 kills my kids cause some bikers just HAD to stop traffin in an interstate highway designed to be free-flowing and people expect it to stay that way.

But then you would place all blame on the guy that hit me, none one the people that stopped traffic, I had it all wrong. Now that I see your point of view, you make PERFECT sense. I apologize.

I didnt realize what a stupid outlook I had on this. Sorry, my bad.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
Old 05-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #53
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumboy View Post
You're a self-centered putz that thinks you know more than you do. I don't think I'm more entitled to open road than anyone else.

I can be paying attention but not the old lady behind me when traffic comes to a dead stop.
Ahem - first off the post was directed at eltejano, not you.

Second, no, I'm pretty sure I know what I know - and I'm not afraid to admit I don't know something.

Third, with regards to your old lady example, please explain to us all the exact difference between some douchenozzle stopping on an on-ramp unexpectedly and an outrider stopping traffic? Here's a hint - the old bat would hit you either way.

The problem is not the person stopping traffic for whatever reason. The problem is the people who are not paying attention to what is going on around them.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:26 AM   #54
delock

Bike(s):
2009 zx14
2004 cannondale f700

Quote:
And you are one of the half that doesnt give 2 that the guy behind me almost plowed me down and my children with his pick up cause HE wasnt paying attention, luckily I was, during one of these large group rides.

And please, no name calling, its ather childish. Last thread about this ended with people talking like you.

I am not self centered, just think that the freeway should not be held up by a bunch of selfish riders just cause they want to stay together. Who cares if you are together, just get on the freeway like normal people and dont cause a traffic jam.

When a car breaks down suddenly and stops traffic, it is a very dangerous situation mostly for the people that might get hit from behind by careless drivers not paying attention.

I have NEVER had a car accident, ever cause I keep my distance, hardly ever speed and I am always pretty aware. I am worried about the head tailgating me and whats going to happen if traffic suddenly stops.

Thats where you and your pro-stopping trafic attitude come in. I am driving minding my own business when I have to slam on the brakes and some in a 4x4 kills my kids cause some bikers just HAD to stop traffin in an interstate highway designed to be free-flowing and people expect it to stay that way.

But then you would place all blame on the guy that hit me, none one the people that stopped traffic, I had it all wrong. Now that I see your point of view, you make PERFECT sense. I apologize.

double standards...take the bus!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:27 AM   #55
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:

Second, no, I'm pretty sure I know what I know - and I'm not afraid to admit I don't know something.

Third, with regards to your old lady example, please explain to us all the exact difference between some douchenozzle stopping on an on-ramp unexpectedly and an outrider stopping traffic? Here's a hint - the old bat would hit you either way.

The problem is not the person stopping traffic for whatever reason. The problem is the people who are not paying attention to what is going on around them.
exactly. its like getting rear-ended at an intersection and blaming the stop sign for it.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:27 AM   #56
delock

Bike(s):
2009 zx14
2004 cannondale f700

Quote:

I think his problem is the "type" of people that stop traffic!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:28 AM   #57
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:

You are right, but how is that fair to the person paying attention getting hit by someone not paying attention? Just -em? Take it up with the guy that hit you?
tejano? Rape me
Old 05-17-2011, 09:29 AM   #58
Azylum
The Chosen One

Quote:
You are right, but how is that fair to the person paying attention getting hit by someone not paying attention? Just -em? Take it up with the guy that hit you?
is this a serious question or are you pulling our leg?
Old 05-17-2011, 09:31 AM   #59
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
exactly. its like getting rear-ended at an intersection and blaming the stop sign for it.
Not even close. The freeway is designed to be a free flowing road free of obstruction. If there is to be an obstruction such as construction or maintenance, there will be warning signs well ahead letting people know.

When you suddenly stop traffic on a road that is meant to not be stopped with no warning, you create a very dangerous situation.

That is why there a re very specific laws governing how, when and why to stop or slow down traffic in an interstate, because it is DANGEROUS to just hault the flow suddenly and with no warning.
tejano? Rape me
Old 05-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #60
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL

Quote:

I'm going to assume the last two paragraphs are not intended as sarcasm and that you're actually understanding my view.

That being the case - that is EXACTLY why I blame the guy that hits you, not the person who stops traffic.

Traffic can stop for any number of reasons - many of them well beyond anyone's control.

Advertisement