MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2011, 09:11 AM   #181
brandontx

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

I'm tired today. Didn't get home until 2am and I only had a 10 minute ride home. I feel for the guys who had an hour drive home. Had a blast. See y'all next week.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sumo/Motard/Supermoto stand 4.6flash Super Motards 11 03-29-2014 09:49 AM
02/28/2014 Friday Night Motard-Supermoto r6racer Super Motards 7 02-28-2014 07:38 PM
Supermoto/Motard's @ MNM lot - NW PimpDaub Events, Meets and Rides 0 02-17-2010 06:25 PM
Supermoto/Motard Ride Sunday PimpDaub Events, Meets and Rides 39 11-01-2009 11:38 AM
Mixing it up, Supermoto/Motard Mr. Unassailable General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 11-09-2007 01:44 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #182
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamucc2004 View Post
All those people at the loading dock didnt have a clue what the was going on when we went thru there though. The looks on their faces were priceless.
A whole lot of this, lots of WTF looks...
Mr F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #183
Sumo

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 DRZ400SM
2006 DRZ400E

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
Didn't get home until 2am and I only had a 10 minute ride home.
I had no idea you were out that late. I finished what I was doing by 10-ish.
Sumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #184
BYRDMAN
WX MAN

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker

Member Garage

Yea I don't think I've ever had some many pucker moments in my entire life!! I dunno if wanna say I had fun out there cuz I was nervous most of the time

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:59 AM   #185
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am

I don't even know how I made it down some of that stuff... I was expecting to fall several times, but amazingly...
Old 05-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #186
Deebo
formerly known as v.viney

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2008 Ducati Monster S2R 1000
1996 Suzuki Intruder 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr F. View Post
You are insane. Those of you who got video, burn it onto a dvd and bring it next Tuesday!

and everything in this video seems stupid after yesterday but here's the video from Sunday

That is a freaking awesome video
Deebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:26 AM   #187
tamucc2004

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
06 636, 06 DRZ400SM, 03 YZ 450 Motard, 07 Kawi Mean Streak, 08 Honda 50

I wanna go back and do it again lol Scary as but completely awesome. I kinda am glad it was at night so I couldnt exactly see just how sketcky it was lol
tamucc2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:26 AM   #188
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Bike(s):
- The bike I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
That is a freaking awesome video
Thanks, but wait until you see the one from yesterday
Old 05-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #189
brandontx

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr F. View Post
I don't even know how I made it down some of that stuff... I was expecting to fall several times, but amazingly...
I was expecting to fall several times too, but I only fell once. Note to self...put your keys in your back pocket. Talked to Mr. P about going up there right after work so we have some light. Maybe a Thursday or something. We'll see.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #190
Rickm

Bike(s):
honda 954
ktm450exc
yamaha raptor 660
yamaha warrior 350

i had a great time! those trails are sick we need to hit those up again and run the loop a few times back to back. once you know what the trail is like it's no big deal.

brandon, i did hit the sack till 3am and alarm kicked on at 6 neadless to say i aint worth today.. oh well such is life..

mr f. my video sucked the settings on the camera were for daytime and the video is super dark. most of the video you only hear the bike. i will get this sorted out and be ready for the next ride.

anyone going sunday to the bbq? if so let's meet up and ride.
Rickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #191
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Bike(s):
- The bike I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickm View Post
i had a great time! those trails are sick we need to hit those up again and run the loop a few times back to back. once you know what the trail is like it's no big deal.

brandon, i did hit the sack till 3am and alarm kicked on at 6 neadless to say i aint worth today.. oh well such is life..

mr f. my video sucked the settings on the camera were for daytime and the video is super dark. most of the video you only hear the bike. i will get this sorted out and be ready for the next ride.

anyone going sunday to the bbq? if so let's meet up and ride.
No sweat on the video, but we're going to have to talk about deal's gap next weekend. You mentioned you wanted to get a group together for a trip. I'm supposed to go at the end of this month, but it's not looking good... Might have to put it off yet again...
Old 05-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #192
BYRDMAN
WX MAN

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker

Member Garage

I got some ok footage. Some of it was dark but I got somebody doing a load of wheelies I also got a lil bit of us on our way there on the freeway. Looked awesome seeing all those thumpers in a staggered formation. Ppl were like wtf? Haha

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #193
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

That was right up my alley...12 tards, no , bayous, trails, soft sand, water crossings, nachos, sidewalks, train tracks, warehouse docks, chicken enchiladas, wait...am I missing anything?

Wheelies, stoppies, private roadracing circuit, drop offs, popo driveby, open fields of grass, 5th gear pinned, a strawberry margarita, and my wife still up at 2:30 when I got home. That was a fun ride, very memorable, good company, and no harm or foul to any bikes, gear, bodies, or law enforcement. Good clean fun. All on a Tuesday night.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:51 PM   #194
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
I was expecting to fall several times too, but I only fell once. Note to self...put your keys in your back pocket. Talked to Mr. P about going up there right after work so we have some light. Maybe a Thursday or something. We'll see.
I'll shoot you a PM. Probably gonna have to wait a couple of weeks till I get some free time. Here is where we were riding...check 1:19 for the hill that bit you.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #195
Rickm

Bike(s):
honda 954
ktm450exc
yamaha raptor 660
yamaha warrior 350

Mr f

I've got a mega cab diesal that will fit 5 guys with comfort. I also have a trailer that will easily hold 4 bikes plus one in the bed. Most motels at deals gap have bunk beds and will sleep 5-6. If the group get's large enough we can rent a house . Let's get something going!
Rickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:46 PM   #196
RJV

Bike(s):
hypermotard 1100 (duc is dead)
hypermotard sp
1125 cr

yall were right around the corner from my house on sunday. look like a blast but dont think i could keep up in the dirt. guess i need another bike
RJV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #197
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Bike(s):
- The bike I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post
That was right up my alley...12 tards, no , bayous, trails, soft sand, water crossings, nachos, sidewalks, train tracks, warehouse docks, chicken enchiladas, wait...am I missing anything?

Wheelies, stoppies, private roadracing circuit, drop offs, popo driveby, open fields of grass, 5th gear pinned, a strawberry margarita, and my wife still up at 2:30 when I got home. That was a fun ride, very memorable, good company, and no harm or foul to any bikes, gear, bodies, or law enforcement. Good clean fun. All on a Tuesday night.
Couldn't have put it any better myself, just wish I could have stayed at least another hour.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #198
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Bike(s):
- The bike I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickm View Post
I've got a mega cab diesal that will fit 5 guys with comfort. I also have a trailer that will easily hold 4 bikes plus one in the bed. Most motels at deals gap have bunk beds and will sleep 5-6. If the group get's large enough we can rent a house . Let's get something going!
I'm supposed to go to the gap in twelve days, but the water pump seal ate it last night apparently, walked out this AM to find the tard weeping oil and coolant from the water pump cover. Looking like two weeks for parts, so I might have to miss it ( I hope not) we'll see though.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:51 PM   #199
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Bike(s):
- The bike I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJV View Post
yall were right around the corner from my house on sunday. look like a blast but dont think i could keep up in the dirt. guess i need another bike
Oh I'm sure you can keep up fine, as long as you don't care about dumping that nice shiny duc Get a small motard and come join the fun!
Old 05-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #200
jakeg

Feedback Rating: (7)

jealous...
jakeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement