MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2011, 12:51 AM   #21
Prickster

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
02 YZ426 Stunted Motard
Pimped Fiddy, BMC Style, SOLD TO GRIFF
98 WR400f Stunted Street Tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomballD View Post
I'm sure no one would have a problem with you bringing the tards out to monday night minis, but to most in Houston Huntsville is another state away. What the took you from florida to huntsville anyways?

Yup, I know about the MNMs. Actually, Griff bought my fiddy when I came out here. I came out here when the Florida housing market crashed. I still have my house in Florida, but I am living out here in Kuntsville right now. The company I work for is based out of Huntsville, but has a Florida location as well. , I am in Tulsa right now. It just sucks when I rode with a tight group of guys 3 times a week at our own spot, then I come out here, got my own spot, but no riders. Sucks not having other riders to work with. Tomball isn't that far, lol... I have to drive by there when I go to Motorcycles Unlimited.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wheres the fish at Japawhat02 Off Topic 21 07-20-2013 01:04 PM
wheres the stunters????? Coruptedgixxer Stunters Lounge 65 01-17-2012 11:01 PM
wheres the first vid. carlos flores Off Topic 0 07-25-2008 12:43 AM
Wheres my Golfers? stlal Events, Meets and Rides 22 01-03-2008 07:29 PM
Wheres everyone at??/ Rpat312 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-12-2006 10:24 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2011, 12:55 AM   #22
daveblueballs

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Agusta MV F4
07 Busa Banshee?? -SLOW-
08 gix 1k -STOLEN-
09 ZX6 track rig -DIED-
08 600RR track rig -SOLD-

By "ASI" do you mean PP17?
daveblueballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:05 AM   #23
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
rnz450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickster View Post
This is very true, but sometimes the ride is worth it when I own the property. No problems with the police at all, even had a State Trooper stop in to watch last week. It sucks for me too, I am use to riding with the Orlando crowd and our group all the time there, but since I have been out here for the past year, haven't rode with anyone. The only stunt bike I have seen here in Huntsville, "bike not stunter" is just a straight Glamour Stunter, chasing 1st gear till it is on the limiter and the wheel is only a foot off the ground. I need some riders to ride with or I am going to go crazy out here...
Houston has a ton of stunt riders. You just have to drive a little and leave your spot. Its just too far. I'm sure you do that a few times and people would come to you after they actually met you. But not this weekend. Jorian will be in dallas and everybody has a show in a different city this week.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #24
Prickster

Bike(s):
02 YZ426 Stunted Motard
Pimped Fiddy, BMC Style, SOLD TO GRIFF
98 WR400f Stunted Street Tard

True, but I don't know anyone, and if like us in FL, we keep our spots Top Secrect, and there isn't much love for Newbies on where they are. I am more than ready to make a ride out to where ever. Been to Houston before off Westhimer and Sugarland, and been towards Dallas too.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #25
TreKid
Mad skill

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
r6

Lets ride people! Im tired of getting booted every where..
TreKid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement