MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2006, 02:56 PM   #61
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

yeah, the fact that they have the highest suicide rate of any profession and highest divorce rate just shows you how "easy" that job really is........

do you know how many sackers commit suicide........plenty i tell ya........

maybe 1 day we should all hang at Krogers to get and idea of their trial and tribulations.....we'd get a better handle on what makes Alice tick, i mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
but i've seen enough episodes of Cops
he KNOWS!

sigh.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another officer killed RACER X Off Topic 8 09-02-2015 06:25 AM
officer killed by anhydrous ammonia spill bentgixxer Off Topic 41 12-06-2010 10:32 PM
Houston Police Officer Killed BadApple Off Topic 40 12-09-2008 08:43 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2006, 02:57 PM   #62
steve210

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Suzuki M109R

Aliceinchains if you have a problem with cops why post. The guy was a father of five and from what I have read he put his life on the line in a burning building a few years back. he could ould have easily said Not my Yob. That alone speaks for his character. When someone Kills some one you love don't call the cops dont call any one just bury there in the back yard and move on bish!!!!! Some of you guys come try to come across as these hard SOB and hide behind your aliases and avater and when hits the fan you run like bishes.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:00 PM   #63
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
yeah, the fact that they have the highest suicide rate of any profession and highest divorce rate just shows you how "easy" that job really is........

do you know how many sackers commit suicide........plenty i tell ya........

maybe 1 day we should all hang at Krogers to get and idea of their trial and tribulations.....we'd get a better handle on what makes Alice tick, i mean

he KNOWS!

sigh.
what does it mean that they have the highest divorce/suicide rate? it could mean that there job does it to them, Or it could mean that these are the type of people that seek out this kind of work. if there jobs bothered them that much, i doubt they would keep them out of some noble effort to better the world.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:03 PM   #64
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

keep watching cops and eating bon bons. you'll grow up to be a great human being.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 09-22-2006, 03:05 PM   #65
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

excellent retort. the mutterings of a defeated man
Old 09-22-2006, 03:07 PM   #66
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Trump/Zimmerman 2016

Last edited by RACER X; 10-12-2007 at 01:18 AM.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:09 PM   #67
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

i dont understand you AliceInChains02, you just have such a fuked up view on the world, do you think everybody is wrong and your always right?, i mean, by the way you type t on here, you must be all knowing, you really need to grow up and respect others, i did respect you, until you proved you didnt deserve respect. you will see that acting the way you do will not get you ahead in life, you wont go anywhere being such a .

but if you start having respect for others, youd be surprised how people will treat you. now i know you dont give a t about what i think, or my views....because your always right, but maybe just think about it...and have some respect
Old 09-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #68
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
who likes authority? dogs??

no, i do not like authority when it oversteps its bounds as is often the case with today's government as well as it's enforcers. i know there are good cops out there, and i appreciate them more than most people because I know it has to be hard staying decent in certain environments. i appreciate anyone who can come up in a bad environment to be a good person or remain a good person if put into a bad environment, but i'll never look at what cops do as being taxing enough to warrant any unjust behavior.

But this thread is about a cop that was killed in the line of duty. You're throwing out your (negative) opinion of the police then saying that being a grocery sacker is more honorable.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:12 PM   #69
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974
But this thread is about a cop that was killed in the line of duty. You're throwing out your (negative) opinion of the police then saying that being a grocery sacker is more honorable.
no. i said a grocery sacker is more honorable than RacerX's ticklemeelmo markups. in regards to cops i said they deserve more sympathy, seeing as how they probably have more difficult lives seeing as how they are paid low wages, have jobs, and definitely are not regarded as heros no matter how many die.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:13 PM   #70
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
no. i said a grocery sacker is more honorable than RacerX's ticklemeelmo markups. in regards to cops i said they deserve more sympathy, seeing as how they probably have more difficult lives seeing as how they are paid low wages, have jobs, and definitely are not regarded as heros no matter how many die.
Alright. I guess I misunderstood.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:13 PM   #71
bentgixxer

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
I has no bike :(
'14 Polaris 550 touring

Send a message via Yahoo to bentgixxer
Quote:
what does it mean that they have the highest divorce/suicide rate? it could mean that there job does it to them, Or it could mean that these are the type of people that seek out this kind of work. if there jobs bothered them that much, i doubt they would keep them out of some noble effort to better the world.

it means they are commited to the job, just as much as marriage. I am a FF/EMT and we have justabout the same suicide and divorce rates. I am in the middle of divorce now. It's hard because some of the stuff we see on a daily basis, cant be related to anything at home, so when the wife asks how was your day at work, " fine " is the only reply she gets, because she, just as you, has no fugging clue what the public services do day in and day out to keep you safe. What was the last thing you did to support your community.
We'll call it Corpsefish and Horsenuts.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:14 PM   #72
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ARM1LEG
i dont understand you AliceInChains02, you just have such a fuked up view on the world, do you think everybody is wrong and your always right?, i mean, by the way you type t on here, you must be all knowing, you really need to grow up and respect others, i did respect you, until you proved you didnt deserve respect. you will see that acting the way you do will not get you ahead in life, you wont go anywhere being such a .

but if you start having respect for others, youd be surprised how people will treat you. now i know you dont give a t about what i think, or my views....because your always right, but maybe just think about it...and have some respect
well i can't really argue with that unless you give me some facts. i try not to be arrogant, but i don't think being opinionated is a bad thing, so long as you're open minded.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:15 PM   #73
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
well i can't really argue with that unless you give me some facts. i try not to be arrogant, but i don't think being opinionated is a bad thing, so long as you're open minded.

i am open minded, but im also respectful
Old 09-22-2006, 03:16 PM   #74
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
it means they are commited to the job, just as much as marriage. I am a FF/EMT and we have justabout the same suicide and divorce rates. I am in the middle of divorce now. It's hard because some of the stuff we see on a daily basis, cant be related to anything at home, so when the wife asks how was your day at work, " fine " is the only reply she gets, because she, just as you, has no fugging clue what the public services do day in and day out to keep you safe. What was the last thing you did to support your community.
nu uh.......cuz "anybody" can watch TV and get that it's a cakewalk job........
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 09-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #75
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
. in regards to cops i said they deserve more sympathy, .

Quote:
krogers clerks probably deserve more sympathy than cops...

drugs are bad..............mkay.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 09-22-2006, 03:18 PM   #76
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
can i see some evidence that cops have higher suicide/divorce rates than any other profession? i was talking to a nurse the other day and told them i didn't understand how they can see the ****ed up stuff they do and then go home and be normal, i said that i appreciate cops who can endure that kind of thing. i don't get paid to support my community but for the record i did put in almost 300 hours community service.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:20 PM   #77
bentgixxer

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
I has no bike :(
'14 Polaris 550 touring

Send a message via Yahoo to bentgixxer
Quote:
i don't get paid to support my community but for the record i did put in almost 300 hours community service.

court mandated im guessing?

wow, i have put in over 1000 hrs of MY time, to help out my community. i do it because i live here, and dont like people like yourself taking it for granted.
We'll call it Corpsefish and Horsenuts.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:20 PM   #78
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
drugs are bad..............mkay.
you misread me. in regards to cops (krogers employees)

you see the previous statement was regarding you to krogers employees
the aforementioned statement was regarding cops to krogers employees, but i left "krogers employees" out because it was a continuation of my previous statement and would've been redundant.
Closed Thread

Advertisement