MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2006, 03:46 AM   #21
bane_shecker
Stunt Pimp In Training

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Crunchy 01 F4i
05 Fiddy (70 motor)
05 Fiddy (needs carb)

Send a message via MSN to bane_shecker
yeah go to bed hoe....
bane_shecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
those darn yuppies! witchdoctor575 Off Topic 0 03-10-2012 06:56 PM
Darn Women! Why can't they just say what they mean? Squoddybody Off Topic 14 04-08-2009 03:22 PM
gosh darn olympics Azylum Off Topic 5 08-24-2008 12:41 AM
Just FYI-cops shut down meet on El Dorado in Clear Lake last night! longhorn22 Events, Meets and Rides 7 07-02-2005 05:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2006, 07:40 AM   #22
bangdow
BMW Team Captain

Bike(s):
BMW RT 1100

Send a message via AIM to bangdow Send a message via Yahoo to bangdow
Anyone interested in participating in a fun event with a $500 donation to the winner, let me know. Next weekend, will be doing a cannonball run. Start and finished to be announced on race oops rally day. Contact me if interested.
bangdow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:05 AM   #23
jrock
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangdow
Anyone interested in participating in a fun event with a $500 donation to the winner, let me know. Next weekend, will be doing a cannonball run. Start and finished to be announced on race oops rally day. Contact me if interested.
This *rally* would get better response if you posted it in the events forum.. Good luck .
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:41 AM   #24
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

I am not sure what ASI stands for but I do know what it is....here is the company profile.
Quote:
ASI, a computer hardware and software distributor founded in 1987 in Silicon Valley, ranks as the
largest privately held woman-owned business in the greater San Francisco Bay Area and is among
the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the United States.

Surpassing the one billion dollar mark in sales throughout the United States and Canada,
ASI employs over 700 people within thirteen major metropolitan locations and Mexico, Taiwan, Japan, and China world wide; offering service, technical support, system production, and product warehousing. ASI has locations in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Fremont, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, New Jersey, Portland, Tampa, Montreal, and Toronto.

ASI Mission
ASI is dedicated to providing our business partners with a reliable source of leading PC products,
exactly when needed, at competitive prices, and with superior pre-sale and post-sale customer service.

Commitment to Our Resellers
ASI resellers are the foundation of our business. ASI serves over 10,000 value-added resellers (VARs) throughout North America, who in turn sell to end-users. Our target markets are white-box integrators plus online and traditional retail stores. Providing our resellers with all the support and assistance they need is our foremost commitment. We have developed a number of vendor-driven partner programs that include technical training, product rebates, and promotional support.
ASI focuses on offering effective sales and marketing programs and works diligently to improve
operational procedures and credit processes. Our goal is to simplify the reseller's job of building his or her own business.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:13 AM   #25
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
LOL^^^^
I wonder if the guy that asked, thought it meant Asociated Stunnas Inc.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 11:55 AM   #26
King Cobra
Army Paratrooper

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
01 929rr
06 F4i
00 F4

yeah last night was outta hand i was starting to get real off at the riders jumping infront of me when im trying to do , the cars werent really the problem this time it was all the squids out there not paying attention to what they were doing, it kept throwing me off i dont like to try with have to look back while i do things to make sure you guys dont run into my .
Old 09-21-2006, 12:05 PM   #27
redtalon3204
Kim Possible

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSXR600
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
2006 Kawi Ninja 250
2009 Honda CRF150R
2006 Honda CR85

Member Garage

and maybe some of us had to take our cars last night because we weren't able to take our bikes (i.e. an injury prevented riding the bike)
redtalon3204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 12:36 PM   #28
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Female cops are the best!

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #29
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

actualy, a little flirting with the female cops goes a long way, no matter how ugly they are you can throw up when u get home atleast it wont be over a ticket
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 12:58 PM   #30
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

man, the cops cant rreally do anything if you are in the parking lot,its private property.also the owner gave permission to be there. as to racing on the street,and all thats where they can do something. but as far as just in the parking lot its private property.even if they do ticket you,take eit to court it will get dismissed.cause its private property.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:22 PM   #31
level5
moving chicane

"take it to court, take it to court, take it to court", that is all I keep hearing people on this forum says. Y'all must have plenty of times to make trouble for the cops to give you something to worry about. Instead of going to court or waiting in line or in court wasting time and money, wouldn't y'all want to do something else like riding or hanging out with friends? If the cops said go, you go. You don't like the way they do things, you talk to their superior/supervisor or make complaints or file lawsuit. Used the money that you pay to them for lawsuit is a lot better than nothing. You have accomplish nothing by going to court over bullshit charges. Who is the judge going to believe, a cop or a young person on a crotch rocket? Do as you will, go to court.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:24 PM   #32
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
man, the cops cant rreally do anything if you are in the parking lot,its private property.also the owner gave permission to be there. as to racing on the street,and all thats where they can do something. but as far as just in the parking lot its private property.even if they do ticket you,take eit to court it will get dismissed.cause its private property.

I hope the owner would go to court with you on this matter.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:01 PM   #33
redtalon3204
Kim Possible

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSXR600
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
2006 Kawi Ninja 250
2009 Honda CRF150R
2006 Honda CR85

Member Garage

i don't mean this in an offenseful way at all. but you would think the police would have much worse things to worry about than a few people in a parking lot doing stunts on their bikes or showing off their cars. i mean sure you have the select people who don't follow the rules, go street race or whatever, arrest them and go on. no reason to ruin everyone else's night. you keep hearing how shorthanded the department is and how the crime rate is continually rising yet they manage to have 20 to 30 police officers in one area for one night to monitor people hanging out in parking lots, just like westheimer use to be on saturdays. like i said no offense.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:07 PM   #34
fireman_647

Bike(s):
i am working on it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdvet
Reckless Driving and DWI apply to parking lots.
+1
fireman_647 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:14 PM   #35
fireman_647

Bike(s):
i am working on it!!!

not to stop the cop bashing but ..."lord knows cops can over react sometimes" but they are doing there jobs. they are protecting life, property, and public saftey. so lets look at i this way ...say you are "stunting" and happen to tear up the property...are you going to stand up and take responsiblity for it .....probably have a good laugh and say fu*k it and leave...so the next day the owner has to fix it.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:24 PM   #36
redtalon3204
Kim Possible

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSXR600
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
2006 Kawi Ninja 250
2009 Honda CRF150R
2006 Honda CR85

Member Garage

reckless driving and dwi may apply to parking lots but do you have any idea how many crimes (violent or not), that are way worse than loittering or reckless driving in a huge open parking lot, are committed during those hours and not cleared because they have the majority of that department, again, focused on people in a parking lot. everyone is spread out and 99% chance the only person going to get hurt is the person doing the stunt. if the person was driving down the street where they could harm other people then pull them over and do whatever needs to be done. but if we really have permission to be there (whether that is true or not, i do not know) then this is just another example of a victimless crime.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:31 PM   #37
redtalon3204
Kim Possible

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSXR600
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
2006 Kawi Ninja 250
2009 Honda CRF150R
2006 Honda CR85

Member Garage

i am not cop bashing at all... nobody here has any idea what i do for a living. i love our police officers and support them in everyway possible. they said leave and i left. but i also happen to know the statistics which is why i say the things i say. and yes, i would stand up if something stupid happened to their property and take responsibility for it.

Last edited by redtalon3204; 09-21-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:35 PM   #38
fireman_647

Bike(s):
i am working on it!!!

its still the law. thats the way they look at it. hey i almost got shackled on crystal beach riding a 4wheeler...i wasnt speeding..."stunting" and surprisingly wasnt drinking that day. so while im getting jacked up 4 golf carts go flying by. come to find out it is illegal to ride a 4wheeler off road with out a licence..i was let off with some consuling...point is i was wrong and i was mature enough to correct it....not whinning and crying about getting picked on
Old 09-21-2006, 10:36 PM   #39
fireman_647

Bike(s):
i am working on it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtalon3204
i am not cop bashing at all... nobody here has any idea what i do for a living. i love our police officers and support them in everyway possible. they said leave and i left. but i also happen to know the statistics which is why i say the things i say. and yes, i would stand up if something stupid happened to their property and take responsibility for it.

that shows character cause most would not..much respect
Old 09-21-2006, 10:41 PM   #40
redtalon3204
Kim Possible

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki GSXR600
2008 Honda CBR1000RR
2006 Kawi Ninja 250
2009 Honda CRF150R
2006 Honda CR85

Member Garage

and i never said ignorance of the law was an excuse either. my whole point is there are way worse things going on than people loittering in parking lots with their friends. and because the police chose to focus so much on petty things, it is statistically proven worse crimes are committed and not cleared on these nights during these times.

Advertisement