MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #81
Corona Busa
The Hooter Girls Like it!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2001 Corona Hayabusa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoljb View Post
My truck was recovered in Alice, TX. Illegals were headed to Mexico with it. They are now in the custody of the Border Patrol. The Police Department told me the truck was involved in a pursuit and bailout. Broken front end, dents, scratches, broken mirrors, and ignition damage. The girl at the P.D. told me there is probably more damage than what was listed on the report. The insurance company is sending an adjuster down there to look at it on Wednesday to see if it is worth repairing.
Thats some what good news...that they caught those sorry Bastards, but if it was my truck, I would want them to total it, & go get a nonwrecked vehicle! Everybody knows once wrecked, they are never the same.

Any word on your personal belongings, the laptop, the pound of weed, or the Midget blow up doll?

541yl2v
Corona Busa is offline   Reply With Quote