MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #141
typehxr1
Gear Geek

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgs View Post
Nice retort!
Thanks for the acknowledgement
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
White peoples Micheal Jackson tonyt915 Off Topic 25 09-15-2009 03:49 PM
Micheal Novelle Pics. Mr. Unassailable General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 10-10-2008 03:48 PM
Micheal Jordan... 50cc chick Off Topic 8 04-17-2007 12:36 AM
HONDA SUPER CROSS PARTY TONIGHT @ Honda of Houston Drewston Events, Meets and Rides 3 02-09-2007 09:00 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2011, 02:33 PM   #142
MiniG0D
Teknulogicuhly Challunged

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2008 600RR Graffiti Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrwayne View Post
Last I checked this is just a "Blog". What's up up with all these "wanna be" grammer school teachers?! Get on a Kindergarden level forum and critique each other until your blue in the face if you "haters" got nothing better to do.
Wow... Honestly I can't even make it past the first sentences of your replies... First of all, this is a FORUM not a BLOG. And I'm guessing the "bimbo" sales people who were hired rather than you even knew the difference about that. And as other members have said... sales isn't all about knowing about the product... a good sales person could sell an ice cream cone to an eskimo or a motorcycle to someone without the ability to pay for it.... its SALES...

If you walk into a dealership and are wondering the HP difference between 2 bikes they have these little things called brochures that the sales person can refer to to give you your answer. They don't need a motojunkie to do that. A hot girl with a friendly personality will most likely sell way more $$$ than you ever could. HOWEVER, if you even as a male (even with a TON of Honda knowledge) presented yourself at the interview with an extremely persuasive and sales oriented personality I seriously doubt they wouldn't hire you because of your gender.

Your knowledge of Honda products does nothing to benefit them. Your ability to sell units and keep customers happy does. If someone left the dealership with a bike after dealing with Pamela Anderson they would be much more content than leaving the dealership after speaking with you.

Also as another member mentioned.... if I were you I would realize that as the information you posted is likely libelous, you would be wise to keep your mouth quiet and ask that this entire thread be deleted.... especially since you just made yourself look like a moron in it...

/END OF RANT
Old 04-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #143
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

I'm not totally convinced that the same cbrwayne that started this thread is the same individual typing the replies under that username beyond page 2. How can you go from sounding like an uneducated to a college graduate with common sense in a few hours? I call bullshit.

If you really feel as if you have been descriminated against why don't you contact the EEOC and file a claim? FWIW, I bet you don't win it!

Lastly, how is it that chris and the powers that be let this mans name stay up all day in the thread title? It was only 2 or 3 days ago that he was mentioning defamation lawsuits in the "theif" thread.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #144
Deadfred
Drop Dead or Die Trying

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Ducati EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
I'll appreciate someone who takes the time to at least try to find the time to find out that the fark they're going to be talking about.

Case in point, ignoring the various spelling and grammar errors etc.... motohouston is NOT a 'blog'.

'Haters hate'?

...and children block their ears so they can try to ignore what they're being told. Most often when it's being pointed out how childish they have been.
"Don't Hate, Appreciate" was a comment made by CBRwayne in his last dumb rant anout dragging knee on the street. This comment was simply to mock him
Old 04-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #145
yeraboof
( . v . )

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'06 GSX-R 600

Lol, yeah. There were a few references to that other thread.

Good times!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #146
Street Ninja
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
\_(ツ)_/

User is banned

Old 04-08-2011, 03:39 PM   #147
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-Ou...S|b|9544045769

They sell Honda and are always hiring^
Old 04-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #148
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am

Old 04-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #149
PHILTHY007

A DOOKIE RESUME WILL INDEED GET FLUSHED
Old 04-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #150
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

We should talk about never getting the job there now. I know of many companies that will accept apps and interviews even when fully staffed. When a space becomes available, they start pulling from a pool of previously interviewed candidates.

I hear people pull the race card all day long, but the card? Really?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #151
Tojo92
AKA Mongo

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
1994 Ducati 900 SS/SP
2003 Honda CRF450R motard
2002 Husqvarna NOX
2001 KTM Duke II

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
I'm not totally convinced that the same cbrwayne that started this thread is the same individual typing the replies under that username beyond page 2. How can you go from sounding like an uneducated to a college graduate with common sense in a few hours? I call bullshit.
CMRA#665 (neighbor of the beast)
The Problem - Endurance
Old 04-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #152
ride-red
Monster

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
07 1000RR
04 VT1100C2
00 CBR929RR (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Kid View Post
If you had such a bad experience during the interview, why are you upset about not getting hired.

I wouldn't want to work at place like that if that was my experience.
+1
Old 04-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #153
wesleh

Feedback Rating: (11)

Bike(s):
08 R6

Try OTHER dealers, just to get your foot in the door and when you gain more experience go back and try to reapply for the position. If you cant get into a sales position try another position at the dealership. Get into the parts department or something and from there try and transfer to a salesman if that's what you really want. Its way easier to transfer from within. Just make sure do your best so they don't see you as a worthless employee.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #154
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

I really was not going to reply to this one but I feel I must. For those who do not know what I do for a living I am an International Operations Manager for a service company in the Oil and Gas Industry.
I will simply state I hire and release employees as part of my job. I have not seen your resume but can say how you hold yourself here shows that you are young, immature or simply put just stupid. I am not trying to bash you, Lord knows you do enough to make yourself fit the description I stated above.
If the manager was being casual with you he might have actually liked you enough to talk that way, in most cases that was a good thing for you. Another thing if you are a customer at his shop he has seen you when you come in for parts or service etc. If you acted like you act on this forum then he should have never let you come in for a second or third time. The fact that he did means that you had something going for you. With all of this above listed you did not get the job. OK. I am sorry you did not get this job, but for you to pull a race card is pretty lame. It does not matter what color you are and I do not know I am assuming you are black. If you think it over it would be good for him to hire you SIMPLY because you are black. This would open his store to more of the black community hence forth increasing his revenue. All I can really say about this is that in my honest opinion, you are ignorant to the ways of life. I do not know if you are young or just lazy. I think that you are giving other kids, Black, White, or Mexican a bad name. I for one would like to see no more posts from you. I tire of seeing you rant and rave and call the rest of us haters.
To be honest I do not know you nor would I want to know you well enough to as you love to say Hate on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #155
VicTOEmizer

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleassassin View Post
I really was not going to reply to this one but I feel I must. For those who do not know what I do for a living I am an International Operations Manager for a service company in the Oil and Gas Industry.
I will simply state I hire and release employees as part of my job. I have not seen your resume but can say how you hold yourself here shows that you are young, immature or simply put just stupid. I am not trying to bash you, Lord knows you do enough to make yourself fit the description I stated above.
If the manager was being casual with you he might have actually liked you enough to talk that way, in most cases that was a good thing for you. Another thing if you are a customer at his shop he has seen you when you come in for parts or service etc. If you acted like you act on this forum then he should have never let you come in for a second or third time. The fact that he did means that you had something going for you. With all of this above listed you did not get the job. OK. I am sorry you did not get this job, but for you to pull a race card is pretty lame. It does not matter what color you are and I do not know I am assuming you are black. If you think it over it would be good for him to hire you SIMPLY because you are black. This would open his store to more of the black community hence forth increasing his revenue. All I can really say about this is that in my honest opinion, you are ignorant to the ways of life. I do not know if you are young or just lazy. I think that you are giving other kids, Black, White, or Mexican a bad name. I for one would like to see no more posts from you. I tire of seeing you rant and rave and call the rest of us haters.
To be honest I do not know you nor would I want to know you well enough to as you love to say Hate on you.
Well put sir!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #156
green600
HG Chairperson

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Didn't he pull the card?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #157
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post

If you really feel as if you have been descriminated against why don't you contact the EEOC and file a claim? FWIW, I bet you don't win it!

Lastly, how is it that chris and the powers that be let this mans name stay up all day in the thread title? It was only 2 or 3 days ago that he was mentioning defamation lawsuits in the "theif" thread.

Ive told you time and time again, and frankly Im getting a little sick of repeating myself here. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THAT KIND OF THINKING AROUND HERE! geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Khaki shirt.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #158
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrwayne View Post
he only hires employees that are white and females

and race. And I wont talk about girls because if woman couldn't sell. Titty bars wouldn't be around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 04-08-2011, 05:01 PM   #159
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
Why is it so hard to ask in a pm? Message boards do not want to be brought into court over people whom they don't even know. You pos it publicly on a forum, and the "thief" ends up not being one? There's a defamation lawsuit waiting to happen. Will they win? Probably not. But mh does t want nor need all the drama. That's most likely why it was deleted elsewhere, however don't quote me on that.

Khaki shirt.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #160
Yillbs

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2007 Ninja 650R ( SOLD )
2012 FZ6R
2016 R6

Member Garage

so wait, is this dude black? white? mexican? or what?

Advertisement