Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #41
Chomama
"Roll Out!"

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2005 GSXR-600

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
I still say this thread should be STICKY
Thread should be sticky! Rip
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rider down 610 and Ella. kbexperience General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 03-21-2014 03:22 PM
rider down 610 yesterday CDN_bacon General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 04-30-2012 06:04 AM
RIP rider on 610. Perf_White_GT General Discussion (Moto Related) 136 04-03-2011 02:07 PM
Rider Down on 610 GSXR FTW General Discussion (Moto Related) 51 01-28-2008 12:21 PM
610 rider 05cbreezy636 General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 10-31-2005 07:01 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #42
ArmyApe
In reality, Goliath wins

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2012 Kawasaki ZX10R
2011 Kawasaki ZX6R (sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyApe
Quote:
Originally Posted by myla296 View Post
The R3VAN project patches are on my leathers and my bike, people were asking me about them at a track day with ridesmart at TWS (Texas World Speedway). (I have the first annual on my leathers, the second annual on my bike. Third will go on my helmet.
Please post up as soon as you have information on the 2014 ride.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #43
CBRguyIZcool
UkrainianSicilian100%Nerd

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
H-D Sportster 48

Send a message via AIM to CBRguyIZcool
Much respect and sorry for your loss I read this thread thinking it was recent but such a tradgedy knows no time limit. Very sorry for the loss, this reminded me very much of something my mother would do in such a situation as I'm the youngest of my brothers and we all ride. My heart goes out to you, I imagine my own mother facing this tradgedy all I can offer is a kind word. Take care.
CBRguyIZcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:54 AM   #44
dboi
r1

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
09 buell xb12r. ( sold )
09 r1 ( sold )

I c this happened while back but id still like to just say sorry for your lose and I hope u can still keep ur head up nd live a full life as im sure ur son would want. R.i.p rider
Old 12-26-2013, 10:26 AM   #45
myla296

Feedback Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyApe View Post
Please post up as soon as you have information on the 2014 ride.
It's been conducted by a group called "Bikers with a Cause" (https://www.facebook.com/groups/bwac1/) to support "The R3van Project" (https://www.facebook.com/groups/R3Van/). But if I hear anything, I'll post a thread up.
myla296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #46
Joshua42007

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
06' GSX-R 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3VAN'S MOM View Post
Hello, R3Van's Mom here, though my son's passing was 2 years ago to me, it's as though it was just yesterday that my son gave his last breath in my arms. I have not been on this site since I buried my son, but last night I had a dream of my son...one of many, where he was sitting at the kitchen table with his laptop laughing while he typed away and telling his brother and I how awesome everyone on here was and I could see on his his face how happy he was just laughing and corresponding with some of you whom knew him, that is why I am on here today. Thank you to those of you whom continue to remember my baby boy, reading these recent threads has brought me tears of joy...thank you once again Myla for continuing to spread the word of the R3VAN PROJECT...It means so much! May you all be blessed and ride safe. My prayers will always be with each and every one of you. ~R3van's Mom

I never had the chance to meet your son, but reading this brings tears to my eyes. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. May he rest in peace. He is up above us watching over us as I type this, along with our other lost loved ones. He is one of your Guardian Angels.

This year is almost over with and I'm glad. I lost my best friend that I've known since the 6th grade (I'm 25) in April, 2013 - on a motorcycle accident as well. He was with a group of riders, but was finished with his ride as well and was on his way home. Some people responded on his RIP thread and on my facebook with negative comments, because they didn't know what really happened. I would like to thank everyone that prayed, donated, posted positive comments and even volunteered at his benefit.

The TX DPS showed his father, a few close friends of mine and myself the DVD of the the crash scene. I saw the path where he wrecked and also saw him lying in the ditch, motionless. He also hit a sign, so he passed away instantly. After that, I lost my closest Grandfather who served for our country as well. He served in the Korean War. He was a POWMIA - Prisoner of war, missing in action. He was captured in 1950 and wasn't released until 1953. http://projects.militarytimes.com/ci...f1dcw.facebook

Then, shortly after that my dog passed away. Then, my other Grandfather passed away. I now have no Grandparents.

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. IF there is anything I could help you with, please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
I still say this thread should be STICKY
+1

Definitely.
Joshua42007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement