Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2011, 01:35 PM   #21
Original OG
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

2001 SV650S
2009 *Secret*

I am available Monday evening, wednesday evening, and the weekends much like yourself. Send me a pm if you want to get together and go ride some twisties or just cruise.
The First 48
TheVirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Without community like you... HALFFAST General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 11-28-2014 12:51 PM
HELP IS NEEDED FROM THE COMMUNITY Captain Off Topic 11 04-12-2010 04:01 PM
LOOKING FOR - i45 stuners member, X-member ob BB-mc Sabatech Stunters Lounge 8 12-07-2009 02:10 AM
JUST GOT DONE W/ COMMUNITY SERVICE Nightster Ridester Off Topic 15 03-28-2007 12:13 PM
Who goes to Community Colleges? AdamC Off Topic 17 09-11-2005 01:51 AM
Old 03-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #22
Location: Somewhere in Canada. I would tell you where in Canada but it isn't like you Yanks can use maps.
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

2009 Yamaha R6 Raven
2003 Buell XB9S Lightning

Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
Thanks, also interested in meeting some members from the Cypress/NW area. I will be attending some of the meets now with Magicman (close friend) and a few others.
There are a couple of folks coming into the city from Katy/Cypress area for the Inner Loop meet. You should stop in and say hello!
sandbarmark is offline   Reply With Quote