MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2006, 12:03 PM   #21
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVrod
The difference between public in private is what one learns - if they CHOOSE to learn. I just witnesses that first-hand and as a parent. You're right in that the way the kids act in and out of school is the responsibility of the parents. Plus, some kids are just plain smarter and have more common sense than others.
true, my niece went to school in killeen on the base. and shes way ahead of the kids she goes to school with, in killen they teach u how to say grace b4 u eat and stuff... they calld my sister into the office cause they said my niece was "praying" at lunch... my sisters goin back to killeen here pretty soon cause she dont like the way the public schools are bein. teachers now a days would let a kid get away with saying " and " among other words b4 they will let u get away with a kid saying somethin that has to do with .
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new Blade movie trailer Azylum Off Topic 5 01-06-2012 11:36 PM
2012 movie trailer Azylum Off Topic 4 06-20-2009 03:38 PM
SWMO Movie Trailer mrbodydrop General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 05-19-2006 02:24 PM
New Movie Trailer... ratmzapa Off Topic 9 04-14-2006 02:03 PM
XMEN 3 THE MOVIE TRAILER!! PETE Off Topic 13 03-08-2006 11:44 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-13-2006, 12:13 PM   #22
scrapp
I need earplugs.

Send a message via AIM to scrapp
Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthis
true, my niece went to school in killeen on the base. and shes way ahead of the kids she goes to school with, in killen they teach u how to say grace b4 u eat and stuff... they calld my sister into the office cause they said my niece was "praying" at lunch... my sisters goin back to killeen here pretty soon cause she dont like the way the public schools are bein. teachers now a days would let a kid get away with saying " and " among other words b4 they will let u get away with a kid saying somethin that has to do with .

you just said you dont see the diffrence in the two schools, but in this post you just said a few of them
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:14 PM   #23
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapp
you just said you dont see the diffrence in the two schools, but in this post you just said a few of them
i said in the way the kids end up... or how they act when they r not in school. go back and read
Old 09-13-2006, 12:16 PM   #24
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthis
i dont see the diff. between goin to private school and public schools. i have lil cuzns that r whores and they went to private school, sneeking out of the house at 12 and 14 to go see lil boys and be stupid, doin drugs... i went to public school, and i never did eny thing like that. yes i have a kid at 19 but i never did drugs and so forth... its all on how u raise ur kids not on where they go to school or what place u raise them in, if u live in a good or bad neighborhood, sendin kids to "jesus camp" for what??? to brainwash them? ide send my kid to sunday school or somethin like i use to go to but nothin like that.

Advertisement