Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2006, 12:56 PM   #81
Feedback Rating: (0)

Originally Posted by ArturoC
It's a team thing.. no doubt someone always ends up with the short end of the stick, but it's still cheaper than doing everything alone. You'd probably be more about not being able to ride another stint, than having to shell out a few more bucks for another bike or repairs.
which is what i would be doing if a bike is built then peopel ride it and share intires and such. I've still forked out for suspension (at least 1000) damper(400) exhaust (700) and the bike (3500) and you would be down for paying for tires. if i put up the bike i shouldn't have to pay fees tires or anything to break even at the end of the year.
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i'm thinking.... BigComfy Off Topic 11 10-27-2010 09:14 AM
anyone thinking what im thinking ?? JRxGRUBZx Off Topic 33 11-19-2008 07:21 PM
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Ramius Off Topic 7 10-29-2006 09:26 AM
UHmmm i'm against the border fence............. paniro187 Off Topic 56 10-04-2006 03:22 PM
just thinking CarbonJames General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 09-15-2006 07:30 PM
Old 09-15-2006, 03:20 PM   #82

Here is a suggestion............since endurance seems kinda jacked up right now......why dont all the guys that want to do this team thing........just meet up and do the sprints until everyone gets along in the mean time you can pool the knowledge of bikes and stuff like that until there is a good bond then decide wat the heck to do.
Longnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:47 AM   #83
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Money is not an issue with me. Time and track experience are my issues.
I would like to do this for grins in 2008. Hope to see you then. GL with the team PAN.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote