MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2006, 05:29 PM   #41
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,469












Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Nasty
oh ok. ..just throw me a wave or something when it pops out again, i wonder if sete ever used an excuse like that when rossi went passed him. ill be at the oct TWS (Texas World Speedway) day.
sigh......you're so fast you're a . and the excuse for you crashing twice that day were you were "testing the limits of traction" as you put it.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ZX6R 06 636 Retrofit help.. tnluu Performance and Modifications 0 04-13-2014 05:00 PM
needs oil filter for 06 zx6r 636 theonepr83 General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 05-31-2011 05:33 PM
Zx6r 636 suspension theonepr83 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 03-29-2011 10:20 PM
2006 zx6r 636 theonepr83 How To's and Q & A's 6 01-13-2011 10:52 PM
06 636 exhaust help tenguin How To's and Q & A's 7 04-04-2008 10:36 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2006, 05:33 PM   #42
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,469












Quote:
Originally Posted by bdmpastx
I'll bring a box to collect the parts...lol.
he passed me once the whole day. and in the last session almost at the end of the session i waved im through (frankly i was done and tired and not going to go through the last turn when it had rained that day) **** it let's just say you passed me. I'll give you that one pass the whole day. so now that's out of the way. You passed me and promptly crashed. maybe riding over your head trying to keep up with me. (see how i can turn around and try to make myself look better like you do)
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:37 PM   #43
JojoCbr1000rr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
sigh.........I looked back and waved you through the corner dude please don't take that as a "you're faster than me pass" much like your 2 minutes lap times at TWS (Texas World Speedway) it's all in your head. might be happy that i wasn't on it though cause i had one contact in my mouth during the last half of the session cause it came out and was on my face. LOL i need lasik cause my contacts get really dry while riding. meningitis.
sure u did loser
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:39 PM   #44
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,469












Quote:
Originally Posted by JojoCbr1000rr
sure u did loser
:laughing6 talking for someone else.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:43 PM   #45
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,469












never seen a person get so happy over one pass.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:45 PM   #46
Buck Nasty
-playboy-
 
Buck Nasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: south
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,126


Bike(s):
750









Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
he passed me once the whole day. and in the last session almost at the end of the session i waved im through (frankly i was done and tired and not going to go through the last turn when it had rained that day) **** it let's just say you passed me. I'll give you that one pass the whole day. so now that's out of the way. You passed me and promptly crashed. maybe riding over your head trying to keep up with me. (see how i can turn around and try to make myself look better like you do)
look dude, im not saying im the fastest guy and should be hailed or anything, but you did call me out on being a poser pretty much. i keep getting the feeling you and some other guys on here are keeping a very close eye on me and my progress at the track, maybe even more then i am myself.. ... its really creepy dude, kinda like having a stalker or something maybe i just have friends in low places.. eitherway it bothers me when people call me out after theve seen the truth about things. i dont remember crashing twice that day could you tell me when the first crash happened?? huh? LISTEN maybe your trying to uphold a reputation here, but dont lie, longhorn sits your out for half of the day if you crash which means i didnt, (ive had 1 real ****ing crash at a trackday ever) so where do you get off making me look like i crash any and everytime i try going fast? i dont. how many crashes have you and your posse had?
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:55 PM   #47
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,469












Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Nasty
look dude, im not saying im the fastest guy and should be hailed or anything, but you did call me out on being a poser pretty much. i keep getting the feeling you and some other guys on here are keeping a very close eye on me and my progress at the track, maybe even more then i am myself.. ... its really creepy dude, kinda like having a stalker or something maybe i just have friends in low places.. eitherway it bothers me when people call me out after theve seen the truth about things. i dont remember crashing twice that day could you tell me when the first crash happened?? huh? LISTEN maybe your trying to uphold a reputation here, but dont lie, longhorn sits your out for half of the day if you crash which means i didnt, (ive had 1 real ****ing crash at a trackday ever) so where do you get off making me look like i crash any and everytime i try going fast? i dont. how many crashes have you and your posse had?
maybe it wasn't a crash you ran off first when coming to the double left hander ( i don't know turn numbers at that course.) then you crashed coming off the front straight after your now famous passing of me in the last turn. i think what people don't like is that you think a of alot more about your speed than how fast you really are. me frankly i could give a but when you act like you're so much faster than me after only passing me one time the whole day (when you and i both know i waved you through cause i had obviously slowed up but we'll for the sake of argument just say we were both railing and you out braked me and passed me. happy?) you talked down on that Suzette lady and on some others and like i said i could give a flying what you're talking about till spews out your mouth about me.

this thread was about exhausts and you started this little number.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Nasty
aw comon now pan my bikes got NO show but all the go in the world YOU should know that better then anyone right :icon_bigg
so don't say someone is stalking you. cause frankly i could give a about you.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:12 PM   #48
scrapp
I need earplugs.
 
scrapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milky Way Galaxy -------------------------------
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,208












Send a message via AIM to scrapp
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipboy326
cut out baffles...........free

or go d&d and get a headache

same with devil.

Does devil really sound like D&D? I was really considering a devil
__________________
tanksig2
They told me to go play in traffic, so I bought a motorcycle.
RC51 1000R
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:12 PM   #49
Buck Nasty
-playboy-
 
Buck Nasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: south
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,126


Bike(s):
750









Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
maybe it wasn't a crash you ran off first when coming to the double left hander ( i don't know turn numbers at that course.) then you crashed coming off the front straight after your now famous passing of me in the last turn. i think what people don't like is that you think a of alot more about your speed than how fast you really are. me frankly i could give a but when you act like you're so much faster than me after only passing me one time the whole day (when you and i both know i waved you through cause i had obviously slowed up but we'll for the sake of argument just say we were both railing and you out braked me and passed me. happy?) you talked down on that Suzette lady and on some others and like i said i could give a flying what you're talking about till spews out your mouth about me.

this thread was about exhausts and you started this little number.......



so don't say someone is stalking you. cause frankly i could give a about you.

WTF? when and how did i talk down on her? ive never met her and have no reason too. if you misunderstood my post i said im not impressed that a girl can be that fast as motorcycles dont care if a guy or girl are riding it. im sure our suzette is a awsome person and i wouldnt mind meeting her. this thread did go in the wrong direction but you have a way of stirring up
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:13 PM   #50
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,469












Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Nasty
WTF? when and how did i talk down on her? ive never met her and have no reason too. if you misunderstood my post i said im not impressed that a girl can be that fast as motorcycles dont care if a guy or girl are riding it. im sure our suzette is a awsome person and i wouldnt mind meeting her. this thread did go in the wrong direction but you have a way of stirring up
if only david carr could back peddle as good as you he wouldn't get sacked near as many times.......
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:25 PM   #51
Neversatisfied02
Senior Member
 
Neversatisfied02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Friendswood, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,375

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)






Holy this post got long from like an hour ago when i replied!!! :confused2

Ok, im going to try to answer all in one shot. Oh, and thanks for whorin it up with your crashing and racing stories guys!

Anyways, Im not at all interested it ripping the guts out of the exhaust to make it sound like a D&D and take all of the akrapovic technology out of the system. That would be a waste of buying such an expensive exhaust cause i could have done that to my stock system. Thanks for the offer though bro! Not knockin what you were offering to do, just wouldnt want to do something like that to this quality of a system.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in to help with the exhaust part of the thread! :notworthy Im not only looking for looks but also performance, sound and all the other characteristics in an exhaust that you consider when buying one. I know i dont want an exhaust that sticks out past the tail section like an eyesore. I dont dig the two brothers dual can look cause its the nastiest looking exhaust ive seen on this bike and its way overpriced! I know alot of people love it but to me, just looks like a little too much going on on the rear of the bike and it doesnt even come in a full system for the price they ask for it. I have basically narrowed it down to the systems that tuck under the tail nicely such as the M4, Akra, Muzzy, Arata, or any other systems i am leaving out that fits the description. I just thought id post up here since i figured id get some good feedback.

Patrick: thanks for the facts on the exhaust and thanks for all your help over at the shop. I appreciate you being patient with me on the whole exhaust deal! :notworthy I think you have me set on an M4 due to the fit, sounds and performance i saw out of your racebike but im going to try to go with the full Ti system with the titanium or carbon can just cause it will fit the black bike better and wont stand out so much. Ill still be bringing my business to you for anything i need in the future though!

Last edited by Neversatisfied02; 09-12-2006 at 07:28 PM.
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:04 PM   #52
Neversatisfied02
Senior Member
 
Neversatisfied02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Friendswood, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,375

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
LMAO @ pan:laughing6


The dyno runs we did on the 636's included 2 with Akra evolution systems. One was Jeff Grant's with LSTD. M4 performed better than both.
BTW, I bought my Akra system off Jeff when he picked up Leo Vince as a sponsor.

Last edited by Neversatisfied02; 09-12-2006 at 08:07 PM.
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:17 PM   #53
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 16,367

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide






Boy that system's been around!
__________________
Call or PM for the BEST PRICES in Houston for PARTS and ACCESSORIES.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION YOU'RE ON MH TO GET THE BEST PRICE!

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!


muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:22 PM   #54
Neversatisfied02
Senior Member
 
Neversatisfied02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Friendswood, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,375

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
Boy that system's been around!
Lol! Im guessing you had it before him?

All i know is when i went to look at it when he was selling it, it was all minty clean and looked like it had just come out of the box! Saved some money from buying it new but it still wasnt cheap. Nice system though! Its definitely been taken care of!
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 10:12 PM   #55
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss
 
arturo3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Meadows Place, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,068

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight









i like the way my D&D sounds. i have horrible gas mileage, it backfires like a , and i know my performance has taken a hit.
__________________
motobanner new
arturo3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 10:42 PM   #56
Princess
MH's ex fake mod
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,982

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti







Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neversatisfied02
Lol! Im guessing you had it before him?

All i know is when i went to look at it when he was selling it, it was all minty clean and looked like it had just come out of the box! Saved some money from buying it new but it still wasnt cheap. Nice system though! Its definitely been taken care of!

I considered it pretty cheap for being a full system.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 11:05 PM   #57
j14
Seņor Esmooth...not rich
 
j14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,924












from all this talk, whenever I change mine...I guess it's going to be an M4
__________________
Scientific name - 'Noobus Squidus'
Make the Track your local backroad
j14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:38 AM   #58
636cc of fury
37cc cheater no more
 
636cc of fury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 509


Bike(s):
2007 Honda CBR 600RR









Send a message via AIM to 636cc of fury
Quote:
Originally Posted by JojoCbr1000rr
i had a sato it sounds like sh$t JARDINE SOUNDS BETTER i have a full the exhaust with racing baffles that is awesome!

Sato is like 198.0056040 time better than the Jardine, Much better quality.
636cc of fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:44 AM   #59
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,469












sato from what i understand is a little on the heavy side tho'
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:55 AM   #60
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Just go ride your bike.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy